IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The way to Peace in Jerusalem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The way to Peace in Jerusalem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The way to Peace in Jerusalem
    Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:32am

for the muslims :

koran chapter 5 "the table full of food" vers 8:
" O ye who have believed stand firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealing(fairness), and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve not to do justice. Be just that is closer to piety, and fear(be concious of) Allah. For Allah is well aquaineted with what you do.

chapter the women"4:135:

"O you who have believed! Stand firmly for justice as witnesses to Allah, even if AGAINST YOURSELVES, or the parents or the kin, and wether he may be rich or poor, for Allah can best protect both. follow not the lusts(of your hearts). And if ye distort or turn away from doing justice, verily Allah is well aquainted with that which ye do."

For the christians:

Koran chapter 5 "the table spread with food"(reminds me of Jesus' last meal) verse 46

"And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the torah(old testament) that came before him and We gave him the Gospel: therein IS guidance and light, and confirmation of the torah that came before him and a guidance and an admonition to those who fear(are concious of). "

verse47: "Let the people of the Evangel(gospel) judge by what Allah has sent down therein, and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are the perverted."

For the jews and christians:

"koran 5 "the table spread with food" al ma'ida" verse 68:

say:"O people of the book(bible comes from the latin word bibleo which means book).O people of the book ye are upon nothing, UNTILL ye make firm(implement) The Torah, the Evangel(gospel), and that which is sent down to you from thy Lord". And that which is sent down to thee from thy Lord increaseth in most of them their arrogance and disbelief, so sorrow thouself not over the (disbelieving) ungrateful people.

If the jews would implement the law from the old testament: "Soul for a soul" eye for an eye etc. and be just, (solomon was jewish known for his wisdom and justice) This would mean for instance a suicide bomber kills 1 woman and one man, the israeli soldiers would then kill only 1 man and one woman of the palestinians, depending on wether the families of the killed want to implement this law or forgive,  after a couple of times of this happening the palestinians themselves would do something against these people who do these suicide bombings and promote it, because most palestinians do not want to be killed on their way to the mosque or market for some radical ideas of a small group in their society, but the reality is that the number of palestinian deaths compared to israeli is far higher and most of the killed at the palestinian side are kids....and this fuels anger, and this anger is used by extreemists. See the lesson to be learned in the holy land, the land He declared holy, is that there can be no peace while excluding Him from the peace process, The jews should know this, afterall it says in their own book:"He is a jelous god", only when all the 3 parties observe their respective books(the laws commands, and guidance in them) that Allah gave them, will there be true peace. "He is The Peace and from Him is peace".

woo to those who intentionally translate the koran wrongly

Say: "(Allah) speaketh the Truth so follow the religion of Abraham, the sane in faith; he was not of those who associate (others with Allah)." [koran chapter 3 "aali imraan" the family of Imran verse 95 ]

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 4:42pm

[koranic chapter 5" the table full of food" verse 45]: "And we wrote upon them(ordained) in it that soul for a soul, eye for eye nose for nose ear for ear tooth for tooth, and wounds equal. But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by what Allah has sent down, then these are those who wrong (are unjust).
Allah makes it known to us that this law in particular, exists in their book i.e the torah, so we have to do something with this verse, to command with the known(as ma'roof in arabic means that which is known, that which is familiar) and to end that which is detested.

"al amru bi al ma'roof wa annahyi 'ani al munkar" in arabic.

koran chapter aale Imraan(the family of Imran) chapter 3 verse 110: Ye were the most wholesome community, evolved for mankind, ye command with what is known/familiar, and ye end what is detested, and believe in Allah. If but the People of the Book had believed, it would be wholesome: from them are the believers, but most of them are the  perverted.

"ye were(kontum) the most wholesome(khaira) community(ummatin)" i write this for those who think it says "ye are the best community" as is written in the translations. because reality is we need to remember, we were. why were we the most wholesome community evolved for mankind? because we command,we urge with what is familiar/ known and good, and end that wich is detested, and believe in Allah(tu'minoona bi Allah, amn in arabic is safety so the nearest explanation of believing in Allah is to have found safety and security in Him, faith in Him), if the people of the book had faith, it would be wholesome, from them(amongst them) are the believers(mu'minoona) and most of them are the perverted.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 5:03pm

chapter 103, Al Asr

( al 'asr is the period of time before sunset,the period right before the end of the day the period we live in basically)

1.By al asr(see above)

2.verily man is truely in loss.

3.except those who have believed, and did the mending works, and commended with the truth and commended with patience.

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:29am
I believe that the way to peace is for Israel to dismantle most of
its settlements, including those surrounding E. Jerusalem, end
its annexation of E. Jerusalem, allow for E. Jerusalem to
become Palestine's capital.

Palestine, in return, should renounce most of its RoR claims,
and disarm hamas, and end terror.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:25pm

and i believe the name Palestine is a name derived from the Philistines who fought against the believers of the time of Moses and even David, and were idolators and were defeated, the name Palestine thus stems from the time of ignorance and has no reason, religious reason if you wish, of existance,

< name=pagethru =default.asp?inc=page.asp method=get>

chapter the "round" table spread with food,"al ma'idah" 5:50 Do they then desire the judgment of (the days of) ignorance? and who is better then Allah in judgment for a people who are sure. 

rather the holy land should be undivided, He chose this land to be the place of meeting between the 3 communities, the jewish, christian and islamic, and His cause is that His word will prevail, chapter "the repentance"(attawba)9:40 If ye help not,(it is no matter): for Allah did indeed saved him, when the Unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion, "Have no fear, for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and he made the word of those who became disbelievers(ungrateful) the lowest. and the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.  It is impossible to have true peace without engaging the peace with Him first. How do we engage the peace with Him? obeying His laws. These laws(torah, gospel and koran) exist for a reason, and the reason is good. True peace while excluding Him, especially in the land He made Holy is impossible. If you do not know this by now, you will come to know, One nation under The god of Abraham Moses, Jesus, Muhammed and all mankind, This is the truth, so do not turn away otherwise i fear for you a day of great distress. The peace is upon all the prophets and messengers who strived for His cause and gained His mercy.

Chapter "attauba" (the repentance)

9:33 It is He Who hath sent His Messenger(His sent one) with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, as to proclaim it over religion as a whole, even though those who associate others with Him may detest it

chapter "assaff" (the row) 61:9 He was (the one) who sent His Messenger(His sent one,"rasoolaho") with the Guidance and the Religion of Truth, as to proclaim it over religion as a whole, even though those who associate others with Him may detest it.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 5:01pm
You all really should aknowledge the truth that there is no way to true peace except through obediance to The One and Only God what holds you back from saying "we hear and we obey"? do you not understand my first post? do you not hear? it is the truth from your alltogether Lord. Aknowledge if you comprehend. Bring this to the attention of people or do not, it is the truth, and if you do not know it by now, then you will know it, i just hope for you it will not be too late when you finally do.

Edited by Community
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:45pm
Beautiful. I respect as well as envy you your knowledge and faith.
I think it's spot on the connection between Philistine and Palestine.
I don't agree that it serves well to judge Yay or Nay the authenticity of
Palestinian claims to their own land based on ancient history. I mean to
say, if you live in your own town on the property that your great great
grandparents left you, Well that should be enough proof of ownership.

Regarding revenge and punitive justice.. I like what Gandhi said,
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 3:37am

"Regarding revenge and punitive justice.. I like what Gandhi said,
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
Justice yes, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, if half of the world population would take out one eye of the other half, and the other half would take out the eye of those who took out their eye, you would have the whole world one eyed, i m sure you can figure that out for yourself, and if those who started taking out eyes, try to take out the other eye out of anger when justice has been done, you would have another kind of thing going on, a fight against injustice. And that is also for the sake of protecting the only eye left, against those who do not understand justice and wish to take out ones remaining eye out of wrath. Not to retaliate is atonement for ones soul, and to forgive is even better, but if someone can not, then there is the just law of retaliating in an equal way.  i think Mr. Ghandi did not really understand The Law, and probebly just felt it was a harsh law so he made a statement which sounded very "nice and kind" in the ears of those who do not understand it either, but you? I do not know you, or why you brought Ghandi into this, but if you do not understand The Law yourself, and do not implement or stand by them, you should ask yourself, "what right does God give me to live in the land He declared holy?" But then again maybe the place where you live is outside the area He declared Holy. You said you envy me,. envy to me is when someone can not have what the other has which he perceives as being superior. Some people envy others because of looks, and some because of wealth, these are matters of this worldly life, so no need for envy, since with Him who is The Merciful are the stores of everything, and then you have "the story of the sons of Adam, Abel and Cain, they both offered an offering to gain His nearness, so it was accepted from one of them, and not accepted from the other, so he said "i will kill you" so he replied "verily Allah accepts from the cautious(those who fear Him/ mind Him). "If you stretch out your hand towards me to kill me, i am not stretching out my hand to kill you, I fear Allah, The Lord of the worlds. I intend to let you draw on yourself my sin and your own sin, so that you will be from the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who wrong". So the (selfish)self led him to kill his brother, so he killed him so he rose up (became) one of the losers. Then Allah made a raven to appear who is searching in the earth, so as to show him how to hide the shame of his brother, he said "yaa waylataa"  have i become able to be as this raven so i hide the shame of my brother?" so he became of the regretful. Chapter the table (al ma'idatu) 5:27. I wish you good.

Edited by Community
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic