IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The believer without a book  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The believer without a book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onegamemaybe2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:19am
They will be judged in the end.No one is perfect,only god.What did you mean by forced to be married,whats that got to do with the spread of gods word.If something goes wrong in someones life they might look to put the blame on someone else.That happens in every religion.But what they seem to forget is that the prophecies in the bible are already starting to fullfil itself and the end is coming,so judgement day is upon all of us.And there wrong doings will be punished.The spread of the gospel offers the one chance of salvation for anyone,thats why it travels across the globe,to give everyone the chance to save their souls,now thats PERFECT.Are you saved?Got Jesus?
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:31am
And Allah will never lead a people astray after He has guided them until He makes clear to them as to what they should avoid. [Quran, 9:115]

Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).  [Quran, 17:15]

I believe Allah will guide all His slaves. It's only the matter of us heeding it, or not. Even if he lives in the tribal jungle, or a missionary comes, a right-minded man should know the rights & wrongs. He need only think. but I think Allah has promised to guide us, so Allah will of course keep His promise. True? I truly believe, there will come signs in ones life -- he/she should pay attention to it...

Edited by firewall
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 10:43am

Originally posted by onegamemaybe2 onegamemaybe2 wrote:

....................The spread of the gospel offers the one chance of salvation for anyone,thats why it travels across the globe,to give everyone the chance to save their souls,now thats PERFECT.Are you saved?Got Jesus?

Which gospel is being talked about here which is perfect? Do you mean whole Bible (OT and NT) or just gospels of NT? I think you are refering exclusively to NT otherwise the converts from these missionarries would have Jewish flavour than Christians? Isn't it? But then question is which gospel did this, as there are atleast four of them in NT? Or they all did a commulative effect considered all togather? But then I read "Perfect" gospel and I am really confused with the claim of "Perfect" gospel. Am I missing something here?

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 11:35am

Originally posted by firewall firewall wrote:

And Allah will never lead a people astray after He has guided them until He makes clear to them as to what they should avoid. [Quran, 9:115]

Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).  [Quran, 17:15]

I believe Allah will guide all His slaves. It's only the matter of us heeding it, or not. Even if he lives in the tribal jungle, or a missionary comes, a right-minded man should know the rights & wrongs. He need only think. but I think Allah has promised to guide us, so Allah will of course keep His promise. True? I truly believe, there will come signs in ones life -- he/she should pay attention to it...

The Peace is upon you, and the mercy of Allah, His blessings and His forgiveness.

The Peace is upon those who follow the guidance.

chapter 22, "Al hajj" the pilgramage

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:00pm

chapter the pilgremage

Man kana yathunnu an lan yansurahu Allahu fee alddunya waalakhirati falyamdud bisababin ila alssamai thumma liyaqtaAA falyanthur hal yuthhibanna kayduhu ma yagheethu

22:15 If any think that Allah will not help him (His Messenger. in this world and the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and cut (himself) off: then let him see whether his plan will remove that which enrages (him)!

those who can read arabic, please explain to me how do these serious mis interpertations/translations be so easily accepted and just made available for the masses?

22:15. whoever thought that Allah will not save him in the life of this world and the hereafter, let him prepare a reason/a way(sababan) to the sky and  travers/cut it(yaqta'), then let him see, will his plan remove that which (enrages?)(yugheeth) him. 

Just because some people are ignorant of a thing called space travel does'nt mean they should just interpert a verse as being an encouragement to suicide!

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 1:30pm

Bismillah,

Are we going to allow someone to say:  Got Jesus, on our Islaamic website?  I would rather not read that here.  I have to hear and see it all over the place, and I am annoyed with it.

One of the most beautiful names of Allah, SWT, is Love.  And Allah loved the world so much that Allah, who is neither male nor female, required no pagan human blood sacrifices in order to forgive our sins and guide us to the right path.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:26pm

Note, she did not mean Jesus was a pagan, but the sacrificing of humans as being a pagan practise, read again.

onegamemaybe2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onegamemaybe2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:51pm
See thats what is wrong with people like that ,they have have one track mind and speak from there heads and not there hearts.Proven right there,it is so unfortunate for the good islamic people on this website to have to read that,becuase for the most part I have learned something and saw that there are kind and gentle muslims,but its muslims like you that give them the reputation that some question.I hope you can see that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic