IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pictures from the World  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures from the World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures from the World
    Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:17am

India/Rajgar District

The Girl is eleven and the boy is at his sixteen;marrying...eyes are telling something,who can find?

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:21am

Moving away from North Africa,both of them have been caught on the border of Italy,the traces on his face and the man at the back's eyes tell the story of why needed to moving away from North Africa,who can read?

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:29am

Shut Up!!!!,we need peace!!!!!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:36am

Afghanistan,three words telling the issue:uneducation,poor life,irresponsibility and iman in the hearts crying for knowledge

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:42am

Caught on the border of Spain,another story from North Africa to Europe

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:47am

Iraq,the symbol(white dove!) of the peace and the happiness standing on an shoulder of a soldier,i think tired of flying in the air for giving the message,no hope that watching the scenario going on in Iraq

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:53am

Iraq-my brothers and sisters in Islam;if these men are crying to between each other's faces,trust me that this is the prove of how they are in serious cruelty facing with the American Soldiers,this pic is the sign of their hearts telling how they got bored...taken from the garden of an hospital...

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:40pm

Assalamu alaikum,

These pictures are very moving.  Al hamdulillah for the heart Allah gives us that we may feel.  Always with me, emotion wins.  May Allah wash away my sins with the cleansing tears.  Thank you, brother Suleyman.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic