IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Set a date for real Middle East talks!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Set a date for real Middle East talks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

So, now you finally get it.

My friend, for a moment I had genuinely thought that you could understand wht I have said, but, sadly, your pre-occulation with fornication made you fly far past my point.

set a date for real Israeli-Arab talks on core issues like 1967 borders

Talking about 1948, 1967, 1973 borders? How can I sign that petition and support a "Bantustan" solution?

It didn't bring peace in South Africa, and it won't bring peace to the Middle East.

The answer is: nay.

Why don't we rather sign a petition to talk about disbanding the UN? What they did in 1948, is simply one insidious thing, in a series of insidious things. The UN has to go.

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:30pm

sadly, your pre-occulation with fornication made you fly far past my point.

Sadly, you don't get it either.

Unless you are a fornicatress or a homosexual from that "democratic" majority, they're going to talk your wife into it, so that they can kick you out of your house, repossess your house, your money, confiscate your kids, and the best part of your income till the end of your life, or put you in jail.

How much more do they need to do, before you also have enough of it?

As I told you, I am now waiting for "the club" to do "something" about it. And I want a "thorough" solution, not something half-baked, if you see what I mean.

And we're not going to "vote" about it. Ok?

Edited by crasss
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:04pm

My friend, for a moment I had genuinely thought that you could understand wht I have said

You may have to try to genuinely understand what I am saying.

If you remind the guys in Europe what that "democratic" majority is up to, or have done already, it won't be difficult to convince a good proportion of them into supporting an Islamic takeover.

I am personally all for it. I am actually eagerly waiting for it to finally happen. Where can I help out?

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:28pm

...brother Crass...I am sure, his reaction and remarks would have been entirely different had this post been from someone with a Muslim sounding name...

It's double taquilla now. What's the use of that?

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 3:54am
Crass lives up to his name again!

(What's a double taquilla?)

Isn't there some kind of 'netiquette' about forum members repeatedly
posting short little response to their own threads? In this way, this
member has quickly enhanced his forum status and become a 'senior
member' in no time.

It's also a shame new members are not required to familiarise themselves
with the long-established members who, like revered elders in any
community, often enjoy a status earned gradually and through
consistently appreciated posts.

It seems to me Crass is attempting to establish himself as some kind of
authority, like a learned elder who dispenses advice to the rest of us. It's
unfortunate his manner is so off putting to Moslems and non-Moslems
alike on this forum. Behaviour such as this, akin to 'trolling' can
eventually drive away long term members who become dissillusioned with
the new tone of 'their' forum.

Rather than decently discussing the subject of the thread, Crass is
demeaning a long standing member who has built a strong following
here, and who (unlike crass) has an exceptional understanding of the
Ummah.
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

It seems to me Crass is attempting to establish himself as some kind of authority, like a learned elder who dispenses advice to the rest of us.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:33pm

You may have to try to genuinely understand what I am saying.
God bless, my friend, some of us do delude as if the others "have to try" to understand what they are saying -  in certain phases of their existence.

The day you begin to understand and feel Islam, you will be recover from this phase.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:42pm

Unless you are a fornicatress or a homosexual from that "democratic" majority, they're going to talk your wife into it, so that they can kick you out of your house, repossess your house, your money, confiscate your kids, and the best part of your income till the end of your life, or put you in jail.
You can share it with us, is this a phobia or some obsession of considerable standing?

I have a dear friend who is looking for script writers, with over the moon sort of styles. I would be delighted to arrange a priority interview, for you with him - in the best interest of this respectable forum.

Edited by Whisper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic