IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This is why Palestine will not succeed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is why Palestine will not succeed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonrider91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2007 at 2:02pm
Nah, no hard feelings sis, sorry if I was a tad harsh. I've been in an
abrasive mood, I felt kinda bad when I realized you were new.

One thing though, I in no way implied that all Palestinians were
extremists, I've met some who act Extremist when they are not even
worth the title Muslim and some of them are among the greatest people
I've ever met.

You raise a good point about spreading their story through the media,
THAT is perfectly alright. It's when you teach people to hate, because they
don't just teach hate to the Israeli regime, Hamas seems to teach to hate
every Israeli, to every Jew, to everyone that isn't Muslim in existence.

Plus, I think Hamas are a bunch of bloody idiots to think they can take
back Palestine by force, let's face it, it's impossible. Another thing to
consider is this: Yes, certain people from a certain group can hurt you,
people are like that in every group, from Muslims to Jews and Christains
to Buddhists ( goes on Ad Infinitum). However, I firmly believe there are
good people in EVERY group, spreading this hate bullcrud will only blind
the Palestinian people to Jews and Westerns and such who sympathize
and maybe take steps to help them.

Also, it makes the Palestinians look bad when Hamas tries to make them
into mindless drivelling war-machines, when physical fights are the last
thing they'll best Israel in. The Israeli Army is skilled, well funded and
holds no punches when it comes to commiting war-crimes. And making
the people into violent killers like Hamas is trying to do will just give
Israel another excuse to continue eradicating the Palestinians: '
OOOHHHH WE'RE JUST CLEARING THE AREA OF VIOLENT TERRORISTS!',
that's how they'll be going. And lame reasons have allowed the continue
unhindered so far.
Tara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2007 at 9:32pm

Salaam Alaykum,

I disagree the Isrealis are commiting acts of terrorism documented by Amnesty International and the United Nations. It is safe and fair to say the Israeli's are the terrorists sorry if it offends you it is a documented fact. What part of GENOCIDE did nobody get?

Wasalaam

Tara

Crimsonrider91 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonrider91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:41am
When did I say the weren't? I said they'll jump at any half-assed excuse to
continue their oppression, in fact I said they didn't hold back in
commiting war-crimes.

Ok, I'll make this as blatant as possible; Israel will use records and
accounts of behaviour like this to fool people into thinking that
Palestinians are all terrorists. My point, sister Tara, is not that they're
heroes, it's that they will use any and all excuses to continue no matter
how believable or disbelievable those lame reasons they have are.

Crimsonrider91 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonrider91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:44am
Yes, they're terrorists, we know that. But they will probably stoop so low
as to accuse others of being the real terrorists.

Am I clear now?
Tara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 4:23am

Salaam Alaykum,

Yes, the Isreali's do stoop so low as to accuse a nation they are to inflicting genocide on of terrorism. As a people Isreali's are not all bad. Some can not bear the violence inflicted upon their neighbors, you will just not see honest reporting of the conflict in America.

After the Israeli's massacred the Lebanese the media and the world were outraged. The footage was broadcast worldwide and Israel realized it is fighting a war on two fronts 1. Militarily and 2. by spending Billions more in a PR campaign in the West. Western journalists were bullyed by the media companies to stop using words that in context might make them look like the aggressors.

Billions are spent in what and how Americans view Palestine. This series of filters goes as high as CNN to a s low as a forum like this. Israel has a host of watchdog groups that if the stories ever do get out they get sqaushed before the media ever see it. Therefore the objective was to desensitise America from ever realizing how bad the situation is. This cencorship is dangerous. Because technically if the occupation doesn't exist in the American mind, how can people symapathise? When the cameras are turned on AFTER an aggressive attack on Palestinan people on thier own land, they begin rioting and rock throwing and thus the West gets the version of the angry , dangerous , Palestinian. Israel's mission accomplished.

Western reportors are hassled and threatened by the media companies with being fired for ever if to deviate from this system of reporting. Fact.

The best strategy for the Palestinians is not feed that media machine with bad PR and behavior to regain sympathy and help from the International community and stop murdering their muslim brothers an abomination in Islam, or bombing campaigns set at Isreali targets. It makes as much sense as shooting yourself in the foot. I agree brother. May there be Peace upon them and Allahs SWT divine grace.

Wasalaam

Tara

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 11:03am
And Al-Jazeera is not biased? Please....Most media outlets that report from a specific country are biased in some way. To the media, peace is boring. Israel may be a terrorist but it is no different than Hamas and other organizations like them. I'm still waiting for my proof.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:13pm

Edited by ak_m_f
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:44pm

[QUOTE=. Israel may be a terrorist but it is no different than Hamas and other organizations like them.[/QUOTE}

Are you following the official line of US government? How many more stuff you want to tell the world? I'm counting..... 

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic