IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:53am
[QUOTE=ThomasToday]

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist. ]:

Thomas, its simple muslims don't have independent media/leaders who can say west and Jewish state are Terrorist . Without doubt if Muslims media  ring your ears like FOXNews/CNN/ABC/BBC etc does day in day out  you would believe otherwise. Thomas, on contrary, west are  pure terrorist by killing hundred of thousand of muslims and non muslims with impunity. America and Britians are killing day in day out thousand of Iraq muslims in their homeland. They kill women, elders, kids with pride with our tax money and tell us they'd killed terrorist then like you believe muslims are terrorist. They destroy houses over its dwellers, they destroy infrastructure, rape Iraqi oil etc and call that democritization same as colonial power did to Islamic world and Africa in 1884.

Imagine if muslims agree on  USA fed system should be changed by force and fight to end until they make their image across America. Through that process they propogate  we are doing favor for America people cuz we want to teach them Islamic Civilization oops  good governance system. Remember, I'm not saying Saddam was ruling by Islamic Shareeah.

Meanwhile, what happen in Stanbul need to be red more openly than this selective AP reporting. Pure Islam don't condone killing people even if  they  want to change people's religion by deception. But I assure u Islam don't allow like Pat Robertson terror regime to abuse muslim hospitality either. 

Today in American you can't carry certain Islamic literature just FBI, CIA and its neo croonies consider terror book. Did you forget Virginia Islamic Institute library seige during 2002 where pure Islamic books were vetted and labelled terror books. Soon I expect they will try to ban Quran or some versus in line with Bush/Chaney thinking. For that many went jails for hundred years(death) others were sent to rendention (outsourcing torture).

Thomas muslims has strong argument than that selective Michael Savage daily mantra. For sake of truth and many, sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise. Don't u c how west is afraid from real Islam to take root among muslim nations and trying by all means (including military) to prevent that happening?

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
ThomasToday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:33pm

"sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise"

Sooo, I guess M Savage is correct, the west is at war with Islam

"I think you are not studying enough about other countries."

Perhaps I do...

PAKISTAN - Five Christians have been charged with blasphemy under Pakistan�s blasphemy laws 295-A and 295-C, in Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan. According to The Voice of the Martyrs� contact in Pakistan, �Daniel, an 11-year-old Christian boy, refused to play with his Muslim friends, resulting in them beating him. Daniel�s family confronted the Muslims who called the police and made a false report saying Daniel�s family had blasphemed the name of the Holy Prophet.�

Rashid Masih, Salamat Masih, Sahba Masih Motta, Bao Masih and Sheela Masih are living under threat of attack by Muslim extremists. �The Muslim family told other Muslims at a religious gathering that Christians had disgraced the Holy Prophet, tore a holy sticker and beat it with a shoe. This has led to tension in the city. Christians in the area fear Muslim extremists will attack the family. There is fear there will be attacks this week during celebrations leading up to Easter Sunday,� VOM sources said.

If convicted under blasphemy laws 295-A and 295-C, the Christian family faces three years imprisonment, a fine and the death penalty, or life imprisonment and a fine. Pray God protects these believers and provides a way of escape for them.

I have also requested a copy of the  Qur'an ( I can get it at most book stores in American, can the same be said for the Bible in say, Syria? ) that I may see for myself where fear and hatred of Westerners and Christians in particular comes from.

Perhaps some of you should put down the cool aid, and seek the will of God.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:41pm

Just a few more tidbit for those who do not get out much:

Posted: October 30, 2000
1:00 a.m. Eastern

The nation of Laos is currently in the process of attempting to eradicate Christianity from within its borders. Throughout the Muslim world, Christians are suffering and dying for their faith. Anti-Christian sentiment is even growing within the United States. My e-mail box is often filled with vitriolic anti-Christian messages. Hollywood's attacks against Christianity are common, as are those from within public-school classrooms.

These recent anti-Christian attacks reminded me of a presentation made by an attorney for Senator Brownback. Speaking at a Human Rights Conference on Religious Persecution a couple of years ago, she noted that:

• Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world.

• More Christians have been martyred in this century than in all preceding centuries combined.

• 200,000,000 Christians currently experience severe persecution.

• 400,000,000 Christians experience serious discrimination.

• One-fourth of the world is still under atheistic communism.

• A half of the people in the world cannot openly share their faith.

• Millions of Christians meet in secret cell meetings.

• 80 percent of all Christians live in non-Western countries.

• 77 countries are reported by the U.S. State Department as engaging in severe religious persecution.

Many governments have security forces specifically designed to monitor people of faith.

Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 2:18am
[QUOTE=ThomasToday]

"sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise"

Sooo, I guess M Savage is correct, the west is at war with Islam[/QOUTE]

indeed he is right. The end of the day its religious war and class of two civilization. West knows that for fact and majority of muslims are sleeping least to say at this juncture of time. one day they will awake and make many in west God willing see the galaxy with glittering light compined with clean faith that give direction and meaning purpose of life.

For paskistan chrisitian who been accused blasphemy is nothing new. if they insulted islam or prophet or Allah then they will get what they deserve. That is religion not politics like jewish play whenever they want to silence their cricts. Holocust denial has become a taboo in west. Even European parliment recently cave in to jewish pressure and pass a new law criminilize any denial for this fabricated or best exaggerated holocust stories while surprisingly they refused to enshrine their EU document the Chrisitan faith as foundation of their existence.

I believe white man need to be liberated from jewish terror that controls media, money cycle, political and education course in this country. May be muslims will liberate you one day in good faith. I wonder why Americans couldn't get it whenever they see their screen the expert they see is jewish spewing lies and decepition with impunity. They can't be so dump not obeserve that or am i missing something?

Abu mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Bismarck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bismarck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 10:21pm
Michael Savage may hate Muslims/Islam. But he is smarter than Muslims,
which they do not realize.

Jews created the Communist movement. Communism is a Jewish
movement. It has been for over 150 years, since Karl Marx -- a Jew --
started it.

Now, for the past 60 years, the Muslim world has been backed by
Communism against Israel and Zionism. This is why, to be honest,
Muslim militaries all use Soviet-bloc equipment: AK-47s, T-52/62/72
tanks, MIG fighters.

But, if Jews control Communism, why would Jewish Communists in Russia
sell military hardware to the Muslim enemies of Zionist Israel??

The reason is this: Jews are planning for world domination. Jews know
that, when 15 million Jews try to dominate the world, the world will react
against Judaism and try to stop the Jews from their evil design. But Jews
are smarter. They are one step ahead of their enemies. Knowing in
advance that their enemies (all mankind) will try to stop them from
conquering the world, and that this cannot be avoided, the Jews
then create their own "anti-Jewish" front groups. Why? Because they
know that anti-Zionist groups are bound to be formed. So, if they
create, and fund, their own anti-Zionist front groups, they can at least
attract all their opposition into known groups and organizations that
they control

Thus, Muslims have, by relying on Jewish Communists in Russia,
"swallowed the bait" that Jews have fed them. Every "Communist" and
"Revolutionary" group that Muslims join, because they think it is
anti-Zionist, is in reality Jew-owned and Jew-operated.

I mean, have Soviet MIGs and T-62 tanks ever defeated Israel in war??
See?? Israeli Zionists don't really offer Muslims anything at all, through
their Jewish Communism in Russia and China. Muslims sell their oil to
Jew Communists, who sell them second rate equipment, that loses in war
to the Zionists who make sure they get the best gear.

My point is, because Jews control Islam today through all their "anti-
Zionist" Terrorist groups -- which, to be honest, were all created by
(Jewish) Communist Russia...

because Jews control Islam today through these supposedly "anti-Zionist"
front groups that Jews in reality control...

Jews can thereby smear Islam by tricking Muslims, in the name of "anti-
Zionism", into committing attrocities like Terrorism against civilians.

Michael Savage can then, as a wily Jew, legitimately condemn the
"smeared Islam" that his Jewish-controlled, Jewish-funded, Jewish-backed
"Islamic Terrorists" have smeared and tarnished through their vile acts (all
ordered by Jews).

In short, Jews actually control every supposedly "anti-Jewish" group on
Earth today. There are no truly "grassroots" anti-Zionist organizations on
Earth. They are all, ultimately, created and supported by Jews. Thereby,
Jews have "saddled" and "yoked" the world opposition to their evil designs
that they knew was inevitable.

And, in particular, Michael Savage can, therefore, always point out that
Muslim Americans support the Democratic Party and support the God-
less God-denying secular policies the Democratic Party endorses.
Michael Savage and Jews can always point to real legitimate wrongs the
Muslim world commits -- because those real legitimate wrongs were all
perpetrated by Jew-owned front groups that "smear" and "tarnish" the
names and honor of their enemies.

Osama bin Laden is a Jew-owned tool.

David Duke, leader of American NeoNazis, is a Jew-owned tool.

Adolf Hitler and Nazism was, ultimately, a Jewish plot.

Does anybody see? Are Jews truly smarter than the rest of the world?
Osama bin Laden smears and tarnishes Islam through Terrorism and
brutal beheadings. David Duke smears American anti-Zionists by making
them look like racists. Adolf Hitler smeared European anti-Zionism by
making them look like muderous barbarians.

Jews are out for world domination.

Jews know they must encounter opposition.

So, to minimize the impact of their opposition, they create (and control)
the opposition.

And so, most people are afraid to appear "anti-Zionist" because the
Zionists make damn sure that all the publicly known "anti-Zionist" front
groups smear and tarnish the name and honor of anti-Zionist sentiments.

And the goyim don't get it.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 6:35am

Verrry in-te-resting...

Personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum, any future violation could result in a suspension or even a ban. IC moderators team.

By-the-way, may I suggest you submitted your thesis to the SciFi channel, I think it has potential for a tv series. Maybe, not in the class of Tremmors, but who knows.

Edited by fatima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 7:51am
Quote I mean, have Soviet MIGs and T-62 tanks ever defeated Israel in war??
See?? Israeli Zionists don't really offer Muslims anything at all, through
their Jewish Communism in Russia and China. Muslims sell their oil to
Jew Communists, who sell them second rate equipment, that loses in war
to the Zionists who make sure they get the best gear.

This is because Arab generals are st**id; their army is not built to fight waR , but to be paraded in the streets to cairo.

Inferior equipment & bad planning led to their loss; seriously rather then buying soviet junk; they should get some kind of deal from Europe; like I heard the KSA is getting Typhoon. Now that is the beast.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 9:46am

ThomasToday,

Have you ever heard of the IRA?  the KKK?  The Pepes?  The Yakuza, Triad? 

Have you ever heard of the Nilhists, or the Narodnik movement?

Czar Alexander II of Russia in 1881 was killed by a terrorist attack?  The perpetrators?  Russian dissidents bent on bringing in Marxism.

You have to be really blind, illiterate or just unwilling to learn if you can't see that terrorism is a tactic used by groups, not a group.

No, not all terrorists are Muslim.

Oh, and in Logical Reasoning....the words ALL and NEVER make a statement a fallacious argument.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic