IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?
    Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:10pm

Assalamu alaikum

Last year I was in SF for business trip then I called this muslim/immigrant hater Jewish lover Michael Savage. After passing through his screening persons, he come off the air, asking me what I've to ask him?. I told him I want to rectify some of your disinformation about Islam? for example why muslims fighting in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan etc saying they are defending their homeland.  They never invaded anyone but western powers and its allies are meddling their countries and that is legimate not the label you preach day in day out.

He began  insulting me off Air thinking I will chicken out as many muslims does these days but I told him you are terrorist using public air wave to disinform and incite hate among multicultural socieity. He said I will inform you FBI and they will track you through GPS. I laught at him and told him when you lost fair depate you resort now physical terror. He said America will not rest until we wipe out Islamist.

My suggestion is this terror creature/subject need to be stopped before he cause more damage. CIAR or other organization should have task force to lidigate this creature. He is nothing but Islam hater jewish lover. His father was from Russia and illegal and today he fed neocons all kinds of hate about poor immigrants.

Stand up your rights through legal means much better than silence with anger. Call his talkshow and tell him he has no right to abuse freedom of speech for his own end. Its time to have a say in public air waves fair depate rather than hiding behind doing nothing or waiting CIAR to play our personal role.

Abu Mujahid  

Islam need true muslims
Aminah07 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:31am

WAS,

i had heard about him he was going door to door and on the evening news trying to stop a new mosque from being built in a community in SF.

did you contact cair their web page is www.cair.com since you have had a personal encounter with him your testimony may carry greater weight and start the ball rolling to have a petition circulated. many times they need a personal encounter such as yours to make their claims legitimate and to help them to move forward.

if they start a petition i'm on their email list i will sign it online i think it's a good fight and one that can be won.

Aminah

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 6:01am

Dear Abu,

I have listened to Michael Savage on late night talk radio.  He is a very dangerous man.....a bigot.  I agree with you 100%, and I am a Roman Catholic.  I think anyone with this much hatred also hates himself!  He needs to be taken off the air and ignored until, or unless, he begins to see that we are ALL God's children and are loved equally and greatly by God/Allah.  He is filled with hate which will eventually be his downfall.

Additionally, I have heard many kind Americans try to converse with him and tell him how bigoted he is being toward Muslims.  Mr. Savage then turns on the non-Muslim Americans with the rage of a rabid dog. He refuses to allow them to speak anything further and accuses them of being liberal, terrorist-loving traitors!  It would be nearly impossible for me to ever get to have my say on his program.  Again, people should also write to the show's sponsors, and let them know they will not puchase their items if this show is allowed to continue.  This technique works wonders in many instances.  Just a thought.

Thank you for bringing attention to this person.

God's Blessings to You!

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 3:44am

Sister Aminah, AAW

CAIR is doing well in many areas but with all due respect I don't see CAIR can do something here. Because He calls CAIR Terrorist Organization publically with impunity so how come they can help. Day in day out he call Islam terrorist religion let alone he does name calling on our beloved prophet as towel head terrorist.

This creature disinformation is sanctioned by Federal Communication body. Otherwise, how on earth they let his license stand with all this hate. No other talk show come close to this muslim hater than his Jew buddy, Rick Roberts at KFMB 760 California.

I believe this savage need to be checked by contacting his sponsors though he brag all the time he is independent and no one sponsor his programs. Other step which I believe effective is filling his airwave by calling or challeging him day in day out until we wear him down. The man is low life coward savage. As Patty put it may be we target peacefully his sponsors to put him out of business. He is money worshiper and weak creature who can't stand up from organized financial campaign against his hate.

Patty May Allah guide you to the right path. Amin.

Abu Mujahid 

Islam need true muslims
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:30am

Wa alaikum asalaam:

Michael Savage and other rabid hate spewing broadcasters of his ilke rose to prominence in the aftermath of 9/11 andthe rise in power of the neocons and Bush.

Sadly, he is nothing but a antiquated has-been and will eventually go the way of Don Imus and the other neocon relics. Give Savage less attention and he will someday get cancelled. The day of Bush will be over, and hopefully we can accept our globalizing world and learn to live with each other. We have to. And we need to topple the remaining statues of emperor Cheney and his monkey puppet in Washington and bring down the rest of the dictatorship.

Only then will we really be free. I am sorry to sound judgemental, but the reign of Bush has been a reign of terror.

Maybe we should nominate Mickey Mouse?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
ThomasToday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 6:12am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Dear Abu,

I have listened to Michael Savage on late night talk radio.  He is a very dangerous man.....a bigot.  I agree with you 100%, and I am a Roman Catholic.  I think anyone with this much hatred also hates himself!  He needs to be taken off the air and ignored until, or unless, he begins to see that we are ALL God's children and are loved equally and greatly by God/Allah.  He is filled with hate which will eventually be his downfall.

Additionally, I have heard many kind Americans try to converse with him and tell him how bigoted he is being toward Muslims.  Mr. Savage then turns on the non-Muslim Americans with the rage of a rabid dog. He refuses to allow them to speak anything further and accuses them of being liberal, terrorist-loving traitors!  It would be nearly impossible for me to ever get to have my say on his program.  Again, people should also write to the show's sponsors, and let them know they will not puchase their items if this show is allowed to continue.  This technique works wonders in many instances.  Just a thought.

Thank you for bringing attention to this person.

God's Blessings to You!

ThomasToday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 7:04am

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist.  It seems daily I read where Muslims are:

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP):

Assailants killed three people yesterday at a publishing house that distributed Bibles, in the latest attack apparently targeting Turkey's small Christian minority.

What is it about Mohammad that turns humans into murdering, lying, thieving, human debris?

It seem pointless to discuss God�s will with people who are afraid to even allow the Holy Bible into their midst.  Do you have so little faith that God will provide that you state a Christian should; convert, leave, or pay a tax to remain in a predominantly Muslim country.

While you may intimidate others you will find that when you have awakened the sleeping giant you will not get what you want, for God will have his way.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:40am
Originally posted by ThomasToday ThomasToday wrote:

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist.  It seems daily I read where Muslims are:

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP):

Assailants killed three people yesterday at a publishing house that distributed Bibles, in the latest attack apparently targeting Turkey's small Christian minority.

What is it about Mohammad that turns humans into murdering, lying, thieving, human debris?

It seem pointless to discuss God�s will with people who are afraid to even allow the Holy Bible into their midst.  Do you have so little faith that God will provide that you state a Christian should; convert, leave, or pay a tax to remain in a predominantly Muslim country.

While you may intimidate others you will find that when you have awakened the sleeping giant you will not get what you want, for God will have his way.

I think you are not studying enough about other countries.  Of course not all terrorists are Muslim.  In some South American countries there are many terrorists who support their "warlords".  They have gone into villages kidnapping the men, killing them as well as women and children.  These terrorists are Roman Catholic......just like me.  Obviously, they are  not practicing their religion, but nonetheless, this points out the fact that there are others who are just as ruthless, practice their own brand of terrorism, and have little regard for human life.  Read the newspapers and look at the rest of the world.  What happened in China when the students rebelled against the Chinese government in the Square???  They were mowed down like ants by tanks, thanks to their government.

You cannot go through life hating any specific race/religion of people because they are different from you....because they have different beliefs from you.  The most important thing I have to say on this topic is THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL OF US!!!  When will we ever learn this and accept it?  So to answer your original statement again, NO, not all terrorists are Muslims.  Many terrorists are from many other races/religions/cultures.  Terrorism is no respector of a person's faith, race, culture, or ethnicity....it is either in the person's heart, no matter who they are or where they are from, or it is miles away.

Additionally, Mohammed does not cause people to become a terrorist, anymore than Jesus causes people to become terrorists....but The Evil One most certainly does, and he is alive and well here on planet earth.

Now, go read about the many other terrorist organizations, even in our beloved USA....i.e., the Aryan Nation, Posse Comitatus, KKK, get the idea?

May you find peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic