IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE  COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:33am

Dear truthtocome spoke the following words:

"I have the Beast 666 coming soon."

I believe he's already here...on earth I mean. 

Peace to you.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:41am
[QUOTE=minuteman]

Belief in Muhammad as a Comforter will prove the truth of the bible. That the prophecy is fulfilled. There are many other prophesies about Muhammad in the bible. They are being ignored. Quran also confirms them. The Quran gives a complete good history of the Jews. It gives a correct explanation to the events that took place and the difficulties that Jesus a.s. faced in his times. the Quran also tells all about he pious life of Mary the Mother. the Quran tells all about the difficulties faced by the early christians for a very long time.

The Quran is a revealed book from God. It should be examined in detail even if it differs with bible at some places. If there is no belief in muhammad then many prophecies of the bible will become false or will fail completely.

[/QUOTE/]

Hi Minuteman!  You are right.  There are places in the OT where Christians and Muslims agree.  And we also believe that the Bible is the revealed Book of God.  There are also places where we do not agree, but that does not mean we are somehow better than you, or you are better than us.  We have different interpretations and belief systems.  We will, hopefully, always be able to discuss topics regarding religion in a manner that is respectful and pleasing to Almighty God.  Religion should never be used as a means to insult or degrade another person, or their chosen religion.

Peace to You!

Patty

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 7:19am

Patty, I agree with you 100%. thanks for your guiding and comforting words.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 7:32am

You are very kind, minuteman.  We will always speak respectfully to those of ALL faiths!  Okay??

Patty

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 1:04pm

All praises are for Allah.

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Dear truthtocome,

You spoke this above:

"What up guys! Well if you can't refute then read."

I am, and much of what you are posting and rambling on about from the Holy Bible is only proving that the Holy Spirit was sent by Jesus and breathed into the disciples by Jesus BEFORE he left to go to the Father.  He could not ascend to the Father in Heaven UNTIL he brought the Holy Spirit to them....which He did.  The Day of Pentacost is quite clear.

It was the prophesy of Joel

Act 2:14-16

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

The condition for the Comforter to come is that Jesus (pbuh) MUST GO before he COMES. In John chapter 20:21-22, the disciple received the Holy Ghost BEFORE Jesus (pbuh) left.

...As my father hath sent me, even so I �SEND� you {the disciple} And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, �RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST.�(John.20:21-22)

Did Jesus (pbuh) �SEND� the disciples out �EMPTY HAND?� NO! The �RECEIVED THE GHOST;� BUT WHY? V.23 gives the answer:

Whosesoever sins ye (HE DISCIPLES) �REMIT,� they are �REMITED� unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

So there is no future event on Pentecost, the disciples already �RECEIVED THE GHOST TO REMIT SIN.� I know they were looking for the �ANOTHER COMFOTRER: A TRUT PROPHET WITH A TRUE SPIRIT� in John 4:1.

He was in heaven: - And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (pbuh) was the Son of man and was ON the EARTH; he then spoke of ANOTHER Son of man which is IN HEAVEN.

Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world. (1John.4:1) 

John is saying you must look for a TRUE PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him. WHAT! YOU DON�T UNDERSTAND THE WORD �PROPHET?�

Jesus warned many times before He ascended to Heaven to stay away from anyone who claimed to makes statements "in the name of God" because they are "sheep in wolves clothing" and are "false prophets".

Also, truthtocome, I realize you have gone to a lot of trouble to share all this information with us, you are a very devout Muslim, and I believe you have a very pure heart.  I am certain the God/Allah of all of us will bless you for your efforts.   So even though I disagree with you, I admire your devotion to your religion, and I believe you deserve some people here to converse with you.

Muhammad (pbuh) in not a False Prophet, I have establish that from using your bible. Here is the universal Prophet for the universal book:

REVELATION 12

The universal Prophet and The persecution of the Church.

It is mentioned in Revelation 12:1-2

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; A WOMAN clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. (Rev.12:1-2)

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. (Rev.12:5)

According to Christian�s Scholars, the �woman� represents the church.

A WOMAN: The church is represented in this vision as a woman, God said: �I will put enmity between �thy seed (seed of the serpent: disbelievers) and her seed (believers: the church)� (Gen.3:15).

WOMAN also represented a great city: �And the WOMAN which thou saws is that GREAT CITY�� (Rev.17:18)

However! I will establish it from the bible:

Rev.12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREECORE DAYS YEARS.

In Rev.12:14 it said: �And to the woman were given TWO WINGS �that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place where she is nourished for a time, and time, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Now the woman was given two wings, you see that?

In Rev.11:3 it said: �And I will give power unto my "TWO WITNESSES", And they shall prophesy A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREECORE DAYS clothed in sackcloth.�

And Rev.11:4 These are the �TWO OLIVE TREES�, AND �TWO CANDLESTICKS� standing before the God of the earth.

And CANDLESTICKS represent CHURCHES.

Rev. 1:20�the seven CANDLESTICKS which thou sawest ARE SEVEN CHURCHES.

You see that?

So Rev.11:3 ties into Rev.12:6-14: That would mean: The woman which is the church and it was split in two (Two wings/two witnesses/two olive tree/two candlestick which is the two churches.  

Now I will put it in perspective: Rev.12:6 And the woman (the church that Great City) fled into the wilderness [of Paran (Arabia) Gen.21:21], where she hath a place prepared of God, that they (Pilgrims) should feed her there A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREECORE DAYS (YEARS).

Rev.11:4 These are the �TWO OLIVE TREES�, AND �TWO CANDLESTICKS� standing before the God (Allah) of the earth.

TWO BRANCHES of the ONE CHURCH (ISLAM). THE TWO LARGE GROOPS OF MUSLIM.

Rev.11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth (used the word of God), and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Abu Hurayrah said, �The Prophet {S} said, �The Hour will not come until the following event have come to pass: TWO LARGE GROOP WILL FIGHT ONE ANOTHER, and there will be many casualties; they will BOTH BE FOLLOWING THE SAME �RELIGIOUS TEACHING��Knowledge will disappear, earthquake will increase, time will pass quickly, affliction will appear, and Harj (i.e. killing) will increase. Wealth will increase�People will compete in constructing high building�the sun will rise from the west; When it rises and people see it, the will believe, but, �no good will it do a soul to believe then, if he believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith�(al-An am 6:158; Bukhari, kitab al-Fitan,9/74)

�TWO LARGE GROOP WILL FIGHT ONE ANOTHER�they will BOTH BE FOLLOWING THE SAME �RELIGIOUS TEACHING���

(Rev.12:5) And she (the woman which is the church) brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

MAN CHILD WHO WAS TO RULE ALL NATIONS, He is the universal Prophet who brought the universal Book, See exp. Rev.14:6-7. After he brought the universal Book he died and caught up unto God and to his throne. It is not Jesus (pbuh) as the Christian�s Scholars promoting. On the contrary when Jesus (pbuh) comes, Rev.19:19-20 says: �the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered to make war against him�and his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet �these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.�  Not caught up unto God.   

CROWN OF TWELVE STARS: as for Ishmael�twelve prince shall he beget; I will make him a great nation. (Gen.17:20)

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horn, and seven crowns upon his heads. (Rev.12:3) 

THE GREAT RED DRAGON: The Pagan Empire, the enemy of the church which is the sixth king: �And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is (the Pagan Empire), and the other (Modern day Pagan Empire) is not yet come.� (Rev.17:10)

At the time of this prophesy �Rev.17:10� five Empire has fallen and one exist at the time of this prophesy �The Pagan Empire� and the other �Modern day Pagan Empire� is yet to come. The Pagans wage war against the Roman Christian (people of the Book) and defeated them, then Allah revealed to Muhamed (pbuh) Qur�an.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these events) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (i.e. Muslims) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persians). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles: defeated the Persian Empire in March 628, See Q.30:2-4 related Appendix Y. Ally Translation Also Global FreeMasonry. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, so Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam.

And the woman (the church that Great City) fled into the wilderness [of Paran (Arabia) Gen.21:21], where she hath a place prepared of God, that they (Pilgrims) should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Rev.12:6)

After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a NEW Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which is known as the Crusaders [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 6:7-8 And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (The seven Seals coming soon)

�the devil (Iblis) and Satan (Jinn), which deceive the whole world: he was cast out into the earth� (Rev.12:9)

�Now comes Salvation [when the man child who was to rule all nations with the rod of iron is come (Rev.12:5) (the universal Prophet)], and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power (true teaching) of his Christ (Anointed)� (Rev.12:10)  

What Habakkuk said? He said:

�Thou [the Holy One from Mount Paran {Arabia}] wentest forth for the Salvation of thy people, even Salvation with thine Anointed [Jesus (pbuh)]: the second coming to destroy the beast and the false prophet and to establish Islam.] (Habkkuk.3:13)

Jesus (pbuh) said: �The kingdom God shall be taken from you (Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� (Matt.21:43)

�by the fruit ye shall knew them. (Matt.7:20)

Blood of Lamb: Can we destroy the Pagan Empire with blood? No! We have to use the word of the universal Book which dictates how to destroy them, �by the word of their testimony; and they (Muslim) love not their lives unto the death.� (Rev.12:11). (Now come Salvation) See The Crucifixion.

Universal Prophet has bring the universal book.

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come. (Rev.14:6-7)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Q.25:1)

What Revelation 14-7 says? �Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment. (John.16:8)

Jesus (pbuh) is saying that, the Comforter will bring Judgment to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him:� he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.�

John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

Jesus (pbuh) was the Son of man "ON" earth and he spoke about another Son of man which is "IN" heaven. The disciple John knew of him, he conforms that in 1John.4:1                                 

�Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.�

John is saying you must look for a PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him.

�Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (Rev.12:12)

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman (the church that great city) which brought forth the man child (the universal Prophet). (Rev.12:13)

The Crusaders led by Pope Urban II in 1095, he manage to mobilize France, England, Germany and Italy to persecute the woman (the church that great city).

In Rev.12:14 it said: �And to the woman (the church that great city) were given TWO WINGS (Which is the two church)�that she might fly into the wilderness [of Paran (Arabia) Gen.21:21], into her place where she is nourished for a time, and time, and half a time, from the face of the serpent (The Crusaders). (Rev.12:14)

And the serpent (Crusaders) cast out of his mouth water (water represent people, See Rev.17:15. these are Missionary) as a flood after the woman (the church that great city), that he might cause her to be carried (convert) away of the flood (by Missionaries). (9Rev.12:15) 

And the (wealth of the) earth helped the woman (the church that great city), and the (wealth of the) earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood (Missionaries) which the dragon (Crusaders) cast out of his mouth. (Rev.12:16)

The Missionaries were swallowed up by the wealth of the earth, they seek after material gains.

And the dragon (Crusaders) was wroth (angry) with the woman (the church that great city), and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God (universal message: the Qur�an), and the testimony (true teaching) of Jesus Christ. (Rev.12:17)

Edited by truthnowcome
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 11:30pm

All  Praises are for Allah.

Salaam, and may the guidance of Allah reaches you, Insha-Allah.

Dear truthtocome spoke the following words:

"I have the Beast 666 coming soon."

I believe he's already here...on earth I mean. 

Peace to you.

I've put it all in one package:

REVELATION 17

THE FALSE CHURCH

(Rev.17:3) �And I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (Rev.17:3)

I�ve established in Rev.12 that the �woman� mentioned their represents the �church� and the �woman� also represents a great city. Rev.17:18 �And the woman�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth...�  But only this time the WOMAN (the church that great city) is described as a �Great Whore� in �Rev.17:1�

Rev.17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev.17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev.17: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev.17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev.17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband�s bed. In other words, the �church� is carrying the scripture but �false� to the true teaching of God and she sit on the scarlet coloured BEAST, full of blasphemy, having seven head and ten horn.

She is described as: �MISTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

And the angel said: �And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman (false church that great city) sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophesy was revealed and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhamed (pubh) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Roman Christians {People of the Book} defeat the Persian {the sixth king} in March 628, See Q.30:2-4 related Appendix Y. Ally Tran�after which they reject the message of the Qur�an, so Allah removes them from light and place them into darkness. Then they were concord by Islam.

The rise of the seventh king: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), He convert the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which is known as the Crusaders (the seventh king), they then evolve into the west as the eight king: 

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (The seven Seals coming soon)

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

And the ten horn which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but received power as king one hour with the beast. (Rev.17:12)

And the angel poured out his vail upon the great river of Euphrates; and the water (people: Rev.17:15) thereof dried up (Iran and Iraq war), that the way of the (ten) kings of the East might be prepared. (Rev.16:12)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

And the ten horns (ten kings) which thou sawest upon the beast (Pagan Empire: world government), these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev.17:16)

�indeed he {Dajjal} is in the Syrian sea or the Yemen sea. No on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east and He (pbuh) pointed to the east. (Bukhari, Kitab al Fitan, 9/75)

�He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq(Muslim: Kitab al Fitan wa Ashrat al �Sa�ah, 8/196-199)

The Dajjal [Anti Christ: false teaching of Christ (pbuh)] will wage war from the east (Afghanistan) then reside in the Syrian and Yemen sea (Aircraft carrier).

REVELATION 13 BEAST 666

(Rev.13:1) And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horn�and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

He will wage war from the sea: Aircraft carrier.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (Allah), and his tabernacle (Islam and its law), and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship (obeyed) him� (Rev.13:8)

And the beast (Modern day Pagan Empire) which I saw was like unto a leopard (camouflage), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (his military strength), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (when he speak the world will afraid): and the dragon (the seventh king: the Crusaders: British Empire, See exp. of Rev.12) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev.13:2)

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

�and all the world wondered after the beast. (Rev.13:3)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints. (Rev.13:10)

And beheld another beast (Zionist movement) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb (Judaism and Christianity), and he spake as a dragon ( Crusaders: claming the holy land). And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Modern Day Pagan Empire) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship (obeyed) the first beast (M.D.P.E.)� (Rev.13:11-12)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (missile) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles (technology) which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image (W.T.C) to the beast� (Rev.13:13-14)

And he had power to give life (business and trade) unto the image (W.T.C.) of the beast (modern day Pagan Empire: the world Government), that the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should both (the traders and the world government) speak, and cause that many as would not worship (trade with) the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should be killed. (Rev.13:15)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to received a mark (credit card) in their right hand, or in their forehead (identification): And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (credit card), or the name (their kind) of the beast , or the number of his name. (Rev.13:16-17)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ) will be a young man, with curly hair, and one eye floating.

Metaphorically: one eye floating: eye in the sky: G.P.S.

We asked, �O Messenger of Allah how quickly will he walk upon the earth?� He (pbuh) said, �Like a cloud driven by wind.�

Metaphorically: cloud driven by wind: Aircraft to move him from one place to another.

He will issue a command to the sky, and it will rain. (Through technology)

He will come to the people and call them (to a false religion: Christianity)

At that time Allah will revealed to Jesus (pbuh): �I have brought forth some of my servant whom no one will able to fight Take my servants safely to al-Tur� (See �ULUM AL-QUR�AN P.73 for al Tur) (Muslim: kitab al-Fitan wa Ashrat al Sa�ah, 8/196-199)

The messenger (pbuh) could not have explained to the Companion about modern technology exa. aircraft, G.P.S. and aircraft carrier in the Syrian sea. 

And the woman (false church)�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (Rev.17:18)

These (ten kings) have one mind (believe) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall over come them: for he is Lord of Lord, and king of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen and faithful. (Rev.17:13-14)

Lord of Lords is used metaphorically to indicate power. For example, Paul referred to the devil a �god� in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 �in their case the �god� of this world had blind the minds of the unbelievers��

And Lord said unto Moses, see I made thee a �god� to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy Prophet. (Exodus.7:1)

The Lamb would not win the war, he shall overcome them.

For God hath put in their heart to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (Rev.17:17).

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

And the ten horns (ten kings from the east) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire, (Rev.17:16)

See  what other people have  to say about the Beast 666:

666-Mark of the Beast related studies

More solid proof:

Global Freemasonry. com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

"AT THE TIME OF THE END SHALL BE THE VISION." the last days?

It is mentioned in Daniel 12:9 A he said. Go thy way Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the "TIME IN THE END". 

V.10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall UNDERSTAND; but wise shall understand.

V.11 And from the time that the daily "SACRIFICE" shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate SET UP, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

When did the abomination that maketh desolate SET UP? In the year 70 AD at the destruction of the Temple; and how long will it last for?

Daniel 9:13 �How long shall be the vision concerning the DALY SACRIFICE, and to give the transgression of desolate, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 �Two thousand and three hundred days; then shall be the sanctuary be cleansed.

2300 divide by 365 that will take you in the year 630 AD [conquest of Mecca at the advent of Muhamed (pbuh)] add the 70 AD will take you to 700 AD when the Kalifah liberate Jerusalem and built the temple.

In 638 CE, the Byzantine Empire lost control of the Mideast. The Arab Islamic Empire under Caliph Omar conquered Jerusalem and the lands of Mesopotamia, Syria, Palaestina, and Egypt.

An Islamic shrine, the Dome of the Rock, has stood on the site of the Temple since the late 7th Century CE, and the al-Aqsa Mosque, from roughly the same period, also stands on the Temple courtyard.

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE AND THIRTY DAYS.

The DALY SACRIFIES was taken away in the year 70AD lasted for 700years. At the advent of Muhamed (pbuh) the Persian conquest of Jerusalem from the Romans (HISTORICAL FACT see: Q.30 related appendix 15 Y. Ally tran.) The DALY SACRIFIER� was removed from them and later establish in Mecca the same century (7th) when SHILOM COME.

It is mentioned in Genesis 49:10 the scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the LAW GIVER from between his feet, �UNTIL SHILOH COME�; and UNTO HIM [Muhamed (pbuh)] SHALL BE THE GATHERING OF THE PEOPLE BE (IN MACCA: It is event dent to this day. Any one who is appointed is Anointed.

Jesus (pbuh) said in Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

So Daniel said in 8:23 And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.

Daniel 8.24 His POWER shall be MIGHTY, but not by his own power (By the Power of U.N.): and he shall "DISTROY WONDERFULLY", and shall PROSPER, and practice, and shall DISTROY the MIGHTY and the HOLY PEOPLE (MUSLIMS).

�and by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MENY�

Daniel 8:25 And through his (FOREIGN) �POLICY� also he shall cause craft to prosper in �HIS LAND� (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (Rev.18:7�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW), and by "PEACE" shall DESTROY MENY (who Is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE CRUSADERS! Because they fit the profile) He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand

(Rev.17:11 And the beast�he is the eight�and goeth into PERDITION�V.14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and Lamb shall overcome them�).

PRINCE OF PEACE: THE MESSIAH in his second coming in the last days to destroy their IMPERIAL KINGDOM

The same prophesy that mentioned in Rev.17 �THE BEAST AND TEN HORN� is mentioned in Daniel 7:7 and 7:23 The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which shall be diverse from ALL  the KINGDOM, and shall DEVOUR the WHOLE EATRH, and tread it down, and break it to in pieces. (Which is Brittan then come West: Rev.17:11 eight which is of the seventh)

Daniel 7:24 (the eight)�he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue �THREE KINGS� (AFGAN, IRIQ and the next one is in progress).

Daniel 7:25 And he shall SPEAK GREAT WORDSS against the Most High (ALLAH and ISLAM), and shall WEARE THE SAINTS (MUSLIMS) of the Most High, and �THINK TO CHANGE... (ISLAMIC)LAW:� �.

Daniel 7:26 But JUDGNENT SHALL SIT and they (Saints:Muslims) shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it unto the END.

What JUDGMENT? Rev.14:6-7 �the everlasting Gospel��for the hour of the judgment is come�

Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discourage, till he set have set JUDGMENT in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his LAW.

Qur�an 25:1 Blessed is He Who sent down the CRITERION (of JUDGMENT between right and wrong)�.

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominions, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole earth, shall be given to the SAINTS (MUSLIMS at the return of the Messiah (pbuh)�) WHOSE KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM

�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou [Muhamed (pbuh)] wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED [Messiah Jesus (pbuh): his second coming to establish Islam]; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah. (Habak.3:11-13)

He [the Holy one from Mt. Paran (Arabia)] stood and measured the earth (universal message): he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habak.3:6)

Daniel 2:44 and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER DESTROY: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but BREAK IN PIECES and CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOM, AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

Isaiah 29: 12-14 (WHEN THE UNLETTRED PROPHET COMES)for the WISDOM OF THE WISE MAN SHALL PERISH�

Daniel 7:28 HITHERTO IS THE END OF THE MATTER�

Slaam, may  the guidance of Allah(S) reaches you, Insha-Allah.

truthnowcome

Edited by truthnowcome
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 5:55pm

Dear truthtocome,

I have read and heard the above all my life.  These verses are constantly being misinterpreted to mean the Church, just as you have misinterpreted it.  However, the Apostolic Church (a Oneness, or "Jesus Only" church would welcome you with open arms.  They believe just as you.  They also hate the Catholic Church.  I am so sorry you have been terribly misinformed.

Peace and Wisdom to You always.

Patty

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:54pm

All Praises are for Allah.

Peace, and may the guidance of Allah reaches you.

Dear truthtocome,

I have read and heard the above all my life.  These verses are constantly being misinterpreted to mean the Church, just as you have misinterpreted it.  However, the Apostolic Church (a Oneness, or "Jesus Only" church would welcome you with open arms.  They believe just as you.  They also hate the Catholic Church.  I am so sorry you have been terribly misinformed.

Peace and Wisdom to You always.

Let me just copy and paste this for you where I've already show you from the bible in revelation 12 that the woman represent the church. 

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; A WOMAN clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. (Rev.12:1-2)

Rev.12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREECORE DAYS YEARS.

In Rev.12:14 it said: �And to the woman were given TWO WINGS �that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place where she is nourished for a time, and time, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Now the woman was given two wings, you see that?

In Rev.11:3 it said: �And I will give power unto my "TWO WITNESSES", And they shall prophesy A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREECORE DAYS clothed in sackcloth.�

And Rev.11:4 These are the �TWO OLIVE TREES�, AND �TWO CANDLESTICKS� standing before the God of the earth.

And CANDLESTICKS represent CHURCHES.

Rev. 1:20�the seven CANDLESTICKS which thou sawest ARE SEVEN CHURCHES.

You see that? From the woman came two churches which implied that the woman reperesent the church.

---------------------------------------------------

THE COVENANT OF THE LEADERS OF THE JEWS.

ISAIAH 28

Isaiah.28:15 Because ye(The leaders of the Jews) have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we (The leaders of the Jews) made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves.

Isaiah 28: 14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

God Almighty is talking about the leaders of the Jews� who rule them in Jerusalem and not all the Jews, he describe them as �scornful men� and this would be at the advent of Muhammad (pbuh).

He (pubh) was the Mighty Strong One, the Destroying Storm that mentioned in Isaiah 28:2.

Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty water overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. (Isaiah.28:2)

Water represents people: -The water which thou sawest �are peoples, and multitude, and tongues. (Rev.17:15)

So God Almighty is saying, �He will send a Mighty Strong One as a destroying storm, with Mighty peoples, and multitude, and tongues.�

According to the Christian�s Scholar this prophesy is referring to Jesus (pbuh). I will examine it closer. Is it true that Jesus (pbuh) came as a Mighty Strong One, as a tempest of hail a destroying storm with Mighty warrior? No! But  Muhammad (pubh) did.

The advent of Muhammad (pbuh):

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Habakkuk. 3:16�when he (The Holy one from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. (See exp. of Isaiah42) 

The Jews have erred: Isaiah.28:7-9 But they (Jews) also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; the err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the beasts.

The priest and prophet of the Jews it is referring to, is them that exist after the demise of Jesus (pbuh), �they that are weaned from the milk are now drawn from the beast. Who is the Beast? The devil! (See exp. Rev.13 and Rev. 17)

Isaiah.28:10-11 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lip another tongue will he speak to this people (the Jews).

Which prophet brought revelation to the Jews in another tongue (language)? None! Except Muhamed (pbuh), he speak to the Jews in another language (Arabic), and he received revelation precept by precept; line upon line; here a little and there a little. Jesus (pubh) did not, in fact he speak to them in there own language be it Hebrew or Aramaic.

13- But the word (revelation) of the Lord was unto them (Jews) might go, and fall backwards, and be broken, and snared and taken. (Isaiah.28:13)

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

This verse God Almighty is talking about the leaders of the Jews� who rule them in Jerusalem and not all the Jews, he describe them as �scornful men�

15- Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we (the Jews) made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:15)

Overflowing scourge:  When Muhamed (pubh) came with the scourge, he did not come from the Jews, he came from another nation with another tongue (language), because they Jews made a covenant with death and agreement with hell, they lied and hide under falsehood.

16- Therefore thus said the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation, a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: He that believeth shall not make hast. (Isaiah.28:16)

Who is the corner stone? The Messiah Jesus (pbuh) and the Jews rejected him.

He [Jesus (pbuh)] came unto his own (Jews) and his own received him not. (John.1:11)

Jesus said unto them, did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone that the builders rejected, the same is become the head of corner: this is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

If you reject Jesus (pbuh) you rejected his message, and the stone represent his message: and it shall bare fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure! Jesus (pbuh) is not marvelous in our eyes, his message does, that stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation.

Therefore say I [Jesus (pbuh)] unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you (Jews), and given to a nation  bringing forth the fruit thereof. (Matt.21:43)

According to Jesus (puuh), the precious corner stone that sure foundation will remove from Zion and given to another nation and that is the Ishmaelite, seed of Abraham (pbuh).

It is mentioned in Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people.

It is no doubt that when Muhammad (pbuh) came, the sceptre and the lawgiver was removed from Judah, the old law was replaced with new law. He is the Shi-loh and unto him the gathering of the people be (in Mecca).

Isaiah.42:10 Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth

For with stammering lip and another tongue (language) He [Muhamed (pbuh)] will speak to this people (Jews). (Isaiah.28:11)

17- Judgments also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of LIES. And the water (people and multitude) shall overflow the hiding place. (Isaiah.28:17)

Did Jesus (pubh) bring Judgment? No! He said: �When he (The Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8)

(Iasiah.42:1) Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.

When the universal Book come, then judgment will come. Rev. 14:7 ...Fear God, give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come

Allah said: ��And He sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).� (Q.3:4)

�Truth has now arrived, and falsehood perishes: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

But verily it (the Qur�an) is truth of assured certainty. (Q.69:51)

18- And your (the Jews) covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; When the overflowing scourge [Muhamed (pbuh)] shall pass through, then ye (the Jews) shall be trodden down by it. (Isaiah.28:18)

19- From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night, and it shall be vexation (for the Jews) only to understand the report [when they knew the truth about Muhamed (pbuh)]. (Isaiah.28:19)  

21- From the Lord shall rise up in Mount Perazim (the same as Paran: Arabia), he may do his work; his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. (Isaiah.28:21)

Abd-Allah ibn Mas ud said: �The Prophet (pbuh) said, �Islam begin as something strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in the beginning, so good tiding for the stranger.� Someone ask, �Who are the strangers?� He said: �The ones who break away from their people for the sake of Islam.�� This Hadith was narrated by Ibn Majah on authority of Anas and Abu Hurayrah. [Ibn Majah, kitab al-Fitan (Hadith 3988), 2/1320]

22- Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your band be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth (universal message). (Isaiah.28:22)

It is a known fact the unbelievers used to muck Muhamed (pbuh).

When they see thee, they treat thee no otherwise than in mockery: �Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?��Soon will they know, when they see the penalty, who it is that is most misled in path! (Q.25:41-42)

26- For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. (Isaiah.28:26)

Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled of (his own) desire. It is no les than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power. (Q.53:2-5)

Those who fallow the Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) In the Taurat 9Torah) and the Injil (Gospel). (Q.7:157)

No other Prophet came to the Jews as a mighty strong one, with a tempest of hail, and a destroying storm  except Muhamed  (pbuh), He speak to them precept by precept, line upon line, here a little there a little in another language. His message is for the whole earth. God himself teach him.

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

�Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106)

O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

BUT THE JEWS:

�in that they (Jews) broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their heart for their blasphemy�that they REJECTED FAITH� (Q.4:155-156)

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say �We hear and disobey,��and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

Isaiah 28: 14-15 Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.  Because ye (The leaders of the Jews) have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we (The leaders of the Jews) made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves.

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

�and the disciples were called Christians first in An-ti-och. (Act.11:26)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book. (Q.5:15)

�So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed {S} and the message he brought]. (Q.3:50)

Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Q.17:9)

Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee� (Q.5:47-48)

Say: �O People of the Book! Do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that comes to us and that which came before (us)�?� (Q.5:59)

Your companion is neither astray nor mislead, of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: he was taught by one Mighty in Power. (Q.53:2-5)

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, �We are Christians� Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance. (Q.16:125)

It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His Messenger [Muhamed (S)] with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that He may make it prevail over all religions and enough is Allah for a witness. (Q.48:28)

And whoever contradicts and apposes the Messenger [Muhamed (pbuh)] after the right path has been shown clearly to him. And follows other others than the believers� way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in hell � what an evil destination! (N.Q.4:115)

Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right) (Q.4:116)

And those who are firmly grounded with knowledge say: �We believe in it (the Qur�an); the whole of it (clear and unclear verses) are from our Lord:� and none will grasp the message except men of understanding. (Q.3:7)

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). (Q.3:85)

�And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?� If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)�they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long� (Q.3:113)

Narrated Abu Burdah�s father: Allah�s Messenger (S) said, ��if any man of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) believes in his own Prophet and then believes in me [Muhamed (pbuh)] too, he will (also) get a double reward� [Sahih Al Bukari, 7/5083 (O.P.20)]                                                                            

The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its Faith. (Q.6:158)

Narrated Abu Hurairah {R}: Allah�s Messenger (pbuh) said, �The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.� [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

See Q.39:53-54

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic