IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It’s gay rights laws that are intolerant,  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIt�s gay rights laws that are intolerant,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

situation in Africa, and by the way you wer watching American Idol for God sakes!

The kids and their mom had heard about their plan and wanted to contribute some money for the African relief; it isn't my age bracket & then from Fox TV
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Sign*Reader,

One of the largest growing groups of AIDS victims is heterosexual women.  There is even evidence that the first cases of AIDS were related to the practice of eating Bush Meat (monkeys, chimps and gorillas).  AIDS spreads through Heterosexual sex just as easily as Homosexual sex.

That brings another worst class of people who are bisexuals, they should be classified as criminal / hypocrites of the carnal world. If these heterosexual woman have extra marital sex they deserve what is happening to them. If the husband brought it, they should sue or shoot their asses and let them face the consequences. I am not kidding!
The Bush meat gave me chuckle but you know if they are so indiscriminate in their consumption, then might as well pay for their habits. Are they that moronic how do they go about getting this meat or they live in the jungles with the chimps?

The Gay community is actually one of the few seeing a reduction in the spread of the disease.  Why, because they are educating each other about it.  They are wearing condoms and asking questions.  Things just not done in the areas of Africa where the disease is spreading like wildfire amoung heterosexual families.

Men are having sex with infected prostitutes and other women, getting infected from drug needles and bringing it home to their innocent wives who then spread it to their babies.

They should be sued and removed from societies without any mercy.

AIDS is an issue that should be discussed openly.  I know a couple from my home town.  Heterosexual, Married and faithful to each other.  He was in a car accident, got a blood transfusion in the early 90s.  He was infected with AIDS, and spread it to his wife and unborn child.

This is an exception, I am sorry for this family.

There are many victims of this disease that are innocent.  Making it a "gay" disease, or blaming it on the "gays" is just another way to ensure more people die.  Blame it on the Bush Meat.  Blame it on the lack of education in the populations.  Blame it on the lack of teachings about safe sex, abstinence and monogamy.  And the lack of medical services in the area.

But, don't diminish the problem by calling it a "gay" disease.

OK Angela: How many places you can buy Bush meat in the US? When the AIDS was discovered in the US it was mostly amongst gays males, lo life druggies who could buy drugs to shoot but not the needles, and African Americans (still is over represented in the current cases) and the show biz people. Were they consuming the Bushmeat? come on Angela let us get real !

Would you like to change the name to Bush Disease; it will be so hilarious with current POTUS being in the picture all the time. Lot of sites do call him that anyways!

Read this an old report and then comment:

Report: Priests hit hard by hidden AIDS epidemic

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 11:53am

Sign*Reader,

One of the largest growing groups of AIDS victims is heterosexual women.  There is even evidence that the first cases of AIDS were related to the practice of eating Bush Meat (monkeys, chimps and gorillas).  AIDS spreads through Heterosexual sex just as easily as Homosexual sex. 

The Gay community is actually one of the few seeing a reduction in the spread of the disease.  Why, because they are educating each other about it.  They are wearing condoms and asking questions.  Things just not done in the areas of Africa where the disease is spreading like wildfire amoung heterosexual families.

Men are having sex with infected prostitutes and other women, getting infected from drug needles and bringing it home to their innocent wives who then spread it to their babies.

AIDS is an issue that should be discussed openly.  I know a couple from my home town.  Heterosexual, Married and faithful to each other.  He was in a car accident, got a blood transfusion in the early 90s.  He was infected with AIDS, and spread it to his wife and unborn child. 

There are many victims of this disease that are innocent.  Making it a "gay" disease, or blaming it on the "gays" is just another way to ensure more people die.  Blame it on the Bush Meat.  Blame it on the lack of education in the populations.  Blame it on the lack of teachings about safe sex, abstinence and monogamy.  And the lack of medical services in the area.

But, don't diminish the problem by calling it a "gay" disease.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 10:54pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Israfil:
Did you see the AID ridden Africans babies piled up in the mud & straw huts during American Idol show asking for the donations on Fox tv. The scene was so horrible that made my kids cry you know!
If not, try finding the footage it might be enlightening for your God critical mind about the miserable consequences what the indiscriminate sex and homosexuality in Africa have helped spread!
I did not hear a word of analysis how the whole misery came about but parade of sickness, poverty and bad news. To make it poignant one of the MC was a lesbian TV show host, you guess who?
There is no debate on this issue in Islam There is no way you are going to get special rights for being homosexual rather you be punished with lashes on on your butt  and woman a life imprisonment. That is the Quraanic edict. I have seen the homosexuals behavior from a very close vantage point, they are just sick and religion is a joke for them.
I have seen them destroy the peace of their own families; talk about them adopting other kids, BAD IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE< furthering the issue pure evil.
BTW why the Jews & people in show biz are disproportionately higher numbers in this life style?
Then they die with AIDs

Sign Reader,

Your view is not even coming from a valid statistical analysis of the current situation in Africa, and by the way you wer watching American Idol for God sakes! I will agree with you in that the situation in Africa is not heavily discussed at our mosques and in mainstream Islamic media (if such a thing exist). The latter goes along with the whole cultural bias scheme i've been screaming for the longest here. There are several reasons why AIDS is so prevelant in Africa therefore we simply cannot rest on the belief that indiscriminate sex and homosexuality alone is the cause of such. Other factors such as cultural myths (such as the myth that AIDS does not exist) or the lack of knowledge of AIDS and abstinence are other factors as well.

Sign Reader the latter portion of your statement again is purely opinionated and not really based on valid evidence therefore I cannot say much but "that is your opinion."

Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:03pm
Israfil:
Did you see the AID ridden Africans babies piled up in the mud & straw huts during American Idol show asking for the donations on Fox tv. The scene was so horrible that made my kids cry you know!
If not, try finding the footage it might be enlightening for your God critical mind about the miserable consequences what the indiscriminate sex and homosexuality in Africa have helped spread!
I did not hear a word of analysis how the whole misery came about but parade of sickness, poverty and bad news. To make it poignant one of the MC was a lesbian TV show host, you guess who?
There is no debate on this issue in Islam There is no way you are going to get special rights for being homosexual rather you be punished with lashes on on your butt  and woman a life imprisonment. That is the Quraanic edict. I have seen the homosexuals behavior from a very close vantage point, they are just sick and religion is a joke for them.
I have seen them destroy the peace of their own families; talk about them adopting other kids, BAD IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE< furthering the issue pure evil.
BTW why the Jews & people in show biz are disproportionately higher numbers in this life style?
Then they die with AIDs

Edited by Sign*Reader
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 12:51am
AK_M_F you smoking the same brand of hashish as crass? His was definitely not a good point in fact, it does not make any kind of sense whatsoever. First off, crass I'm quite such gays don't think gay sex is an equivalent to heterosexual sex with the obvious reason that one cannot produce children like the other. The only reason you find gay sex inferior is because it doesn't produce children but then again why are we even discussing this issue? Again, your views on this issue are nonsensical. Crass how about this. Chalk this up as you and I disagree on this matter and leave it be.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">This makes absolutely no sense to me
Why don't homosexuals accept all the consequences of their own choices?If they believe that gay sex is equivalent to normal sex, and they want children, they should use their gay sex to produce children. Why do they want to adopt children that are the result of normal sex?

good point
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 8:21pm

This makes absolutely no sense to me

Isn't all of this self-evident?

If you are a man, and you want children, you have to set up an arrangement with a woman, and have sex with her.

If you have sex with another man, the sex will be sterile, and you won't produce children. This kind of sex is therefore inferior.

Next, you need to maintain the long-term (life-long) relationship required to educate the children till they reach adulthood. If either of both walks out halfway, it poses a serious risk for these children. Apparently, a child is really better off with both its parents involved in its education.

Therefore, boyfriend sex, casual sex, groupsex, prostitution sex, et cetera, are also inferior types of sex. They are not "fruitful".

In order to reproduce successfully, we must stick to a system of marriage, even it is sometimes tempting to do otherwise. Such marriage must necessarily be between a man and a woman.

Why don't you simply accept the inevitable truth?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic