IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help and advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help and advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 4:58pm
I already did that man
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:19pm

.:: SoHaIB ::.  I already did that man

Hey man, you makes me laugh! Gr8! Keep the party going with some

Basic Islamic Beliefs.....man

Hence, consider every Muslim an employee at the business: 'Ministry of God' (ie. life) and they have to do their job and follow the rules and regulations laid out in the rule and guide book (ie, the Koran) or they will be demoted (ie. punished in this life or in the hereafter) or fired (ie. go to hell). On the other hand, the good employees will get a bonus (ie. blessing), and after the end of their work-life (ie. death), good pensions (ie. Jannah).

All the best...and gud luck...man

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
Neima Abduljeli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neima Abduljeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 2:51am

Aselamu Aleykum Werahmetulahi Weberkatuh

Bismilah Alhamdulilah Aselatu Weselamu Ala Seyidina Wenebiyina Muhamedin We Ala Alihi Wesehbihi Weselim

As Abu Zeid said it, just try to show him the right path.  If he is choosen by Allah to be a muslim your effort will bear fruit . If not at least you performed your duty as number 41 said. So rely on Allah and ask his help and guidance in making Dawah to this guy.  Insha-Allah he will be one of us.

Weselamu Aleykum werahmetulahi weberkatuh. 

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 5:12pm

Did that too

Any more ideas ppl.... some practical stuff would be great

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 6:26am
Originally posted by abuzaid abuzaid wrote:

Don't get discourage by angel's comment.

What is discouraging ?

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 6:32am

Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

Oo Angel man ..or woman

woman

Quote u got it all wrong. This guy is not my friend but i know him.

Actually i don't think i got it all wrong, i never refered to the guy as your friend, you might like to re-read  

Quote He wants to know more about islam.... HE told me that his friends are trying to convert him to christianity and he doesn't know anything about islam....yeah and try to be kinda positive k.

okay

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Aminah07 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:05am

ASA,

i just wanted to add in our city over the last 2-3 years there has been a large number of Albanian muslims moving here.

i've run into several of the srs' that are muslim but not practicing Islam. they only want to live the dream of western life. it's their choice to practice or not. so if they don't want to practice than that is there decision but if they ever ask me my advice i will be honest but in a nice way for them to understand why i live the way i do.

the best thing to do is to set a good example and be kind it's not your place to judge but offer support if they ask for it.

Aminah

number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 5:59pm

Aminah07 wrote: the best thing to do is to set a good example and be kind it's not your place to judge but offer support if they ask for it.

As a Muslim, we are living in a constant 'magnifying lenses'. Our movements are being closely monitored by ALLAH. So it is our duty to perform our conduct as Muslim should. THE BEST ONES. It is not to get the lenses distorted in any manner to whomever ever interact in our daily activities if we fear ALLAH.

Inshaallah.

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic