IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seized sailors ’taken to Tehran’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seized sailors ’taken to Tehran’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seized sailors ’taken to Tehran’
    Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:28am

Quote The 15 Royal Navy personnel seized at gunpoint in the Gulf by Iranian forces have been transferred to Tehran, Iranian news agency Fars has reported.

The personnel reportedly arrived in the Iranian capital at 1200 local time. The UK says the eight sailors and seven marines had been carrying out routine duties in Iraqi waters. It has called for their immediate release. Tehran says the 15 were "illegally" in Iranian waters. They would be asked to explain their actions, Fars said.

The news agency says the group of 15 includes one woman. They were flown to Iran's capital, it said.

Fars said the captured personnel would be asked to explain their "aggressive action".

Satellite tracking systems on the British boats also proved they were inside Iranian waters, it added.

I need to clarify something here

When Sharm el sheikh , Taba and Dahab been bombed ,it was in our official vacation in Egypt

The authority once claimed that the people who bombed Dahab came through the sea ...

Also we need to remember When the mossad wanted to assassinate some palestinians elements who lives in Lebanon , They came from the sea and escaped from the sea

So that Indicate to US :

The british knew that Iran has a official vacation ( iranian new year )

The mossad ,CIA and MI6 Or MI5 whatever

They Been always using their divers to go inside countries and spying on them ... They were defenitely had another team ( diving under the water to go inside iran and to make plan , deminsions ,implement bombs ... many things through iranian borders and through the sea

US and Europe and Israel wants to invade iran to control the World OIL ... Iraqi OIl wasnt enough for them

Already The western companies control and dominates oil worldwide .. But Once they will dominate OIL more and more

They will become stronger and stronger ...

For example what If Iranian sailors were in US water ?

what will happen ? US will declare war against iran cuz iran is implementing nucleaer weapons on their sea and they will through those iranian sailors in guantanamo ... and No one will see them again ...

And Iran will be accused for plotting and conspire against USA

So I recommand Iran to start to seek Insiders  inside iran who came through their water and borders .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

Quote The 15 Royal Navy personnel seized at gunpoint in the Gulf by Iranian forces have been transferred to Tehran, Iranian news agency Fars has reported.

The personnel reportedly arrived in the Iranian capital at 1200 local time. The UK says the eight sailors and seven marines had been carrying out routine duties in Iraqi waters. It has called for their immediate release. Tehran says the 15 were "illegally" in Iranian waters. They would be asked to explain their actions, Fars said.

The news agency says the group of 15 includes one woman. They were flown to Iran's capital, it said.

Fars said the captured personnel would be asked to explain their "aggressive action".

Satellite tracking systems on the British boats also proved they were inside Iranian waters, it added.

When Sharm el sheikh , Taba and Dahab been bombed ,it was in our official vacation in Egypt

The authority once claimed that the people who bombed Dahab came through the sea ...

Also we need to remember When the mossad wanted to assassinate some palestinians elements who lives in Lebanon , They came from the sea and escaped from the sea

So that Indicate to US :

They Been always using their divers to go inside countries and spying on them ... They were defenitely had another team ( diving under the water to go inside iran and to make plan , deminsions ,implement bombs ... many things through iranian borders and through the sea

US and Europe and Israel wants to invade iran to control the World OIL ... Iraqi OIl wasnt enough for them

Already The western companies control and dominates oil worldwide .. But Once they will dominate OIL more and more

what will happen ? US will declare war against iran cuz iran is implementing nucleaer weapons on their sea and they will through those iranian sailors in guantanamo ... and No one will see them again ...

So I recommand Iran to start to seek Insiders  inside iran who came through their water and borders .

Sherry, If you have heard the UK naval commander speaking on the issue on CNN yesterday; you would be convinced that, the sailors were inside the Iranian territory. He was also telling that, it is difficult to identify the exact borders in this region.

They were checking a cargo ship which was going to Iran; which they were not supposed to. Believe me, if iranians were in the Iraqi territory, they would not have taken anytime to shoot at them.

West will not engage with Iran in a war now, untill they are out from Iraq. Any attack on Iran now, will make their life miserable in Iraq.

Salam

Edited by nu001
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:28pm

true NU.

I really get so upset when I hear in aljazeera News Some arab people talking about Iran saying that They have no rights to have nuclear technologie ... because They arent democratic country !

And they fear from them to use this army against the world

While those Nuts animals USA and British and the whole europe are using Their army to invade us take our goods killing us and rape our woman and sell our children ?

Is those the democratic countries ?

The american nation arent able to stop the war against iraq while it against their own will .. so is that what the western and those arab cowards call it democracy ?

is when Egypt caught all brotherhood and freeze their money is that the democracy ? and more and more in saudia , and many other places as jordan , france .. everywhere .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 2:34pm

true NU.

I really get so upset when I hear in aljazeera News Some arab people talking about Iran saying that They have no rights to have nuclear technologie ... because They arent democratic country !

And they fear from them to use this army against the world

While those Nuts animals USA and British and the whole europe are using Their army to invade us take our goods killing us and rape our woman and sell our children ?

Is those the democratic countries ?

The american nation arent able to stop the war against iraq while it against their own will .. so is that what the western and those arab cowards call it democracy ?

is when Egypt caught all brotherhood and freeze their money is that the democracy ? and more and more in saudia , and many other places as jordan , france .. everywhere .

Sherry, nothing to be upset about these people, like Mubarak or King Abdullah. They are rulling with the help of America so they support in each others illegitimate activities.

It is the people who have to bring change, either by ellection or by revolution. Someday Insh-Allah it will happen.

We measure time in relation to our life span, so get frustrated but Allah has definite knowledge of what he is doing and His time span is much longer.

The history shows; none was spared by Allah; however powerful he is. Faraows are perfect example in Egypt; but people unfortunately don't take lessons from the history.

Falsehood never wins against truth.

Salam

Edited by nu001
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:39pm

Iran considers charges against UK sailors

BERLIN (Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it was considering charging 15 British sailors and marines with illegally entering its waters, but added it may give consular access to them after an investigation.

Prime Minister Tony Blair denied the navy personnel had been in Iranian waters and said Tehran should be under no illusion how seriously Britain considers the detentions.

The incident raised tensions that were already high with the West over Tehran's nuclear programme. The U.N. Security Council imposed new sanctions on Iran on Saturday. London and Washington have also accused Tehran of fomenting violence in Iraq.

"This is a very serious situation and there is no doubt at all that these people were taken from a boat in Iraqi waters," Blair told reporters at a European Union summit in Berlin.

Iran captured the 15 Royal Navy personnel at the mouth of the Shatt al-Arab waterway, which marks the southern stretch of Iraq's border with Iran, in the Gulf on Friday.

"The charge against them is the illegal entrance into Iranian waters and this issue is being considered legally," Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told reporters at the United Nations.

An Iranian official said Mottaki told Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett in a telephone call that Iran may give British diplomats access to the detained sailors at some later stage.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKL2535914720070325

Aminah07 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:27am

ASA,

i posted another thread on this section about iran before seeing this one my question was more in general but also about this topic.

i just am having trouble really understanding all of this my husbands family is from iran although they migrated about 1000 or so years ago. i find the culture so interesting.

so my question i guess for this thread since it is exclusive to the sailors is how do you know when a boarder at sea is compromised. i mean i know they all use coordinates but you are constantly moving on the water and it seems to be some type of difference in calculations. or is a accident or intentional mistake.

Aminah

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 4:34pm

So that Indicate to US :

Since you know for sure can you please show us proof of the second team or was it the voices you have in your head that told you that?

From what I have seen it seems they were right in an area that is disputed by both sides but the Iranians still believe they have the right to take the British soldiers hostage and I don't understand that. They were boarding a boat, which under the UN they are allowed to do. Part of those sanctions for hiding the nuke program is to inspect inbound ships for illegal items. In my opinion they are just making themselves look bad and it shows there really isn't much they can do other than kidnap a few sailors and soldiers. Blair should just say for every soldier that is harmed a city will be leveled.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

So that Indicate to US :

Since you know for sure can you please show us proof of the second team or was it the voices you have in your head that told you that?

From what I have seen it seems they were right in an area that is disputed by both sides but the Iranians still believe they have the right to take the British soldiers hostage and I don't understand that. They were boarding a boat, which under the UN they are allowed to do. Part of those sanctions for hiding the nuke program is to inspect inbound ships for illegal items. In my opinion they are just making themselves look bad and it shows there really isn't much they can do other than kidnap a few sailors and soldiers. Blair should just say for every soldier that is harmed a city will be leveled.

I wonder the Brits / Blair have the capability to do just that

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic