IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - American Soldiers Desecrate Holy Qur’an  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Soldiers Desecrate Holy Qur’an

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 12:04am
i think one of the simplest things that we could do is go back to our own mushaf of al-Qur'aan... which has not been desecrated, and taking advantage of peaceful moments - recite it, recite it with a prayer to Allaah, Subhanahu wa Ta'ala seeking His guidance and help, seeking strength for our brothers and sisters who are opressed and dealt with unjustly, seeking ease in their affairs, seeking justice and unity, seeking His Mercy and forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness...   
MOCKBA
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 1:05pm

"The spokesman also said the Pentagon had investigated other desecration charges by detainees and found them 'not credible.'" "

I believe that as much as I believe in leprechauns.

la'natu ullahi l'emriki.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 2:23pm

Feel a bit lost here.

Condi Rice has been addressing someone as "friends" on this issue. Have the still got any friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic