IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Changes in The middle East!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changes in The middle East!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changes in The middle East!
    Posted: 18 March 2007 at 8:16pm

Assalmualikum,

Middle East is not a disaster. There are certain governments in world that wants it to look like it is a disaster and they speak out loud saying the Middle East must be changed. I wonder what is it that they want to change. Is it our way of livelihood? Is it our religion or culture? Is it because the care about us so they want us to change? Is it our government which they are their pubis? Are they saying smeller changes that is happening in Iraq?

What is the Change That they want? Please someone tell me?

If you are saying the governments in the Middle East and in North Africa are disaster yes I agree with you. But if you are talking about the people you are wrong. People there are happier then those who live in the West.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic