IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let’s Try Part 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLet�s Try Part 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 137>
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:50pm

1.Who are the appointed angels over us. It would be easier if we support this answer by the verse of Holy Qur'an which speaks of it.

A]Kiraman and Katibin are the two angels in our charge. Surah Al-Infitar {82} verse 10.11, 12 discuss this.

10. "But verily, over you are {appointed angels in charge of mankind} to watch  you.
11. Kiraman, Katibin writing down your deeds
12. They know all that you do.

Narrated Ibn Abbas RA, the Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wasallam narrating abt this said <" Allah ordered  {the angels over u} that the good nad bad deeds be written and then shpwed the way how to write. If somebody intends to do a good deed and he does  not do it, then Allah will write for him a full good deed in his account and if  he does do it that he intends, then Allah will write for him inhis account as rewards 10 to 700 times, to many more times. If he intends to do a bad deed
and actually does  not do it, then Allah will write a full good deed in his account but if actually does it then one bad deed will be written in his account.- Sahih Bukhari - Vol-8 Hadith No. 498 

2. Acc to Suran Asr - "Man  is in heavy loss except -------? Except whom?

A} Man is in loss except
1. Those who believe in Islamic Monotheism
2. Do righteous deeds
3. Recommend one another to the truth {I,e order one another t o perform all kinds of good deeds} Al Maruf -  which Allah ta'ala has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds {Al-Munkar} which Allah ta'ala has forbidden
4. Recommend one another to patience { for the sufferings, harms and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's cause during preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad.

These are the minimum qualifications to enter Jannah. May Allah guide us always and Bestow these qualities within us. Ameen

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:53pm

3.How was Abu-l-Aas, one of the sahabas, also related to our Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wasallam

A} Abu-i-Aas  had love for trade as he belonged to a clan of Quraysh. Khadijah Bint Khuwailyd  was maternal aunt of him. He was chosen as a best suitor for the eldest daughter of Our Prophet salllal lahu alaihi wasallam and Khadijah RA.So he was ELDEST SON-IN-LAW of our Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wasallam. Let me add a note of him that after few years of there marriage, our Prophet salllal lahu alaihi wasallam was bestowed with the divine revelation and the Chosen
one. All of the family members except Abu-I-Aas did not embrace islam at that time. His story of embracing islam is a different one which we shall discuss in our further question answer set. Insha-allah.

4.How does islam guide a person in making decsisions or choosing proper course?

A} Al-Bukhari - 7/162
On the authority of Jaabir ibn Abdullah RA, he said <" The Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wasallam would instruct
us  to pray for guidance in all of our concerns , just as he would teach us a chaopter from the Qur'an. He [salllal lahu alaihi wasallam ] would say "If any of u intends to undertale a matter then let him pray a 2 rakah salah - nawafil and after which supplicate a dua {Ths dus of istikarah has been discussed at islamicity, Please search it if needed}  
                                      One who seeks guidance from his Creator and consults  his felloe believers and then remains firm in his resolve  does not regret from what Allah ta'ala has said "------- and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision , put your trust in Alllah -----" Chapter -3 verse 159.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:55pm

5.Which was the verse recited  by Abu Bakr raziallah ta'ala anhu when Umar Raziallah ta'ala anhu was not ready to accept the newz of Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wasallam's death?

A} Umar RA was n't accepting the news of the death of our Prophet Sallal lahu alaihi wasallam., saying that,"No, he is not dead , he will be restored to us and those are traitors to the cause of islam those who say so. If they say so, let them be cut into pieces"

The Sahih, Musnad and Sunan collections gathered various chains of narration stating that Abu Bakr recited this Ayah when the Messenger of Allah died. Al-Bukhari recorded that `A'ishah said that Abu Bakr came riding his horse from his dwelling in As-Sunh. He dismounted, entered the Masjid and did not speak to anyone until he came to her ﴿in her room﴾ and went directly to the prophet, who was covered with a marked blanket. Abu Bakr uncovered his face, knelt down and kissed him,then started weeping and proclaimed, "My father and my mother be sacrificed for you! Allah will not combine two deaths on you. You have died the death, which was written for you.''
Ibn `Abbas narrated that Abu Bakr then came out, while `Umar was addressing the people, and Abu Bakr told him to sit down but `Umar refused, and the people attended to Abu Bakr and left `Umar.

Abu Bakr said, "To proceed; whoever among you worshipped Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but whoever worshipped Allah, Allah is alive and will never die. Allah said,(Muhammad is no more than a messenger and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will reward the grateful.)''

The narrator added, "By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this verse before until Abu Bakr recited it, and then whoever heard it, started reciting it.'' Sa`id bin Al-Musayyib said that `Umar said, "By Allah! When I heard Abu Bakr recite this Ayah, my feet could not hold me, and I fell to the ground.''

Edited by seekshidayath
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:58pm

Next question :
Today i have only one question, {As its an essay type}

What were the conditions of "Treaty of Hudaibiya". What led actually, to the treaty of Hudaibiya?

Insha-allah tomm onwards easy questions will be asked.

rookaiya View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 12:54am
ill pass. im wating for the easy questions
"so surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surah 94. verses 5 and 6
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:29am

That question was for Alwardah and Group

Easy question

1. How many chapters are there in the Holy Qur'an?

2. Who were the guardians of our Prophet Sallal lahu alaihi wasallam during his childhood?

3.Which was the cave Prophet salllal lahu alaihi wasallam usually visited to meditate, before bestowed with prophetohood

4. Who was the Prophet according to most of the scholars, chosen after Adam alai salaam

5. Who was the son of Zikria Alaisalaam?

It was tough for me to frame easy questions. B.cos we can;t say which is easy or tough. I hope these ones are easy

rookaiya View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:51am

Easy question

1. How many chapters are there in the Holy Qur'an?114 chapters

2. Who were the guardians of our Prophet Sallal lahu alaihi wasallam during his childhood? his lived with his grandfather Abdul Muttalib and when Abdul Mutalib passed away he lived with his uncle Abu Talib.

3.Which was the cave Prophet salllal lahu alaihi wasallam usually visited to meditate, before bestowed with prophetohood Cave of Mount Hira.

4. Who was the Prophet according to most of the scholars, chosen after Adam alai salaam no idea

5. Who was the son of Zikria Alaisalaam? no idea

It was tough for me to frame easy questions. B.cos we can;t say which is easy or tough. I hope these ones are easy

these ones are not as tough as the previous ones. but still i didnt know all.

"so surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surah 94. verses 5 and 6
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 11:53pm

Jazakallah Rookaiya for your response. The other two answers are :-

4. Who was the Prophet according to most of the scholars, chosen after Adam alai salaam
     A} Most of the scholars say  that it was Idris alai salaam.

5. Who was the son of Zikria Alaisalaam?
Yahya AS was the son of Zakaria AS.
Verse 38, 39, 40 and 41 deal with as how Zakariya AS prayed Allah for an off-spring and his invocation were answered
IZakariya AS was answered with the blessing of an off spring { Yahya AS}, in his very old age.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 137>
  Share Topic