IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let’s Try Part 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLet�s Try Part 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 137>
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 6:39pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

I were expecting more answers from sis FearAllah, it deals with the lan d of Egypyt .

JazakAllah sis Alwarah. Your absence scared me, but alhamdullilah, i see you active now.

Sis Aminah, you are n't attempting the answer ?

Am dragging this answer, so that we ponder over this chapter and take out lessons from it.

Other lesson we are to learn is

The one whom Allah has blessed after being in a state of poverty or distress should acknowledge the bounties of Allah upon him by constantly remembering his previous condition. Thus he would be able to thank Allah every time he remembers his previous condition, as Yusuf (peace be upon him) said, �He was indeed good to me, when He took me out of the prison, and brought you (all here) out of the bedouin-life, after Shaitan had sown enmity between me and my brothers.�

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
mohammad View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 2:38am

Jazakala Khair Bro. Seek for an excellent conclusion of the above post and where is the next question by the way i am very admire by ur present and last signature both have an fubulious lesson, wisdom and advice, both signature now is the part of my personal diary.  

Well come back Sister Alwardah u are so often irregular from the thread that we were making sense to suspend ur membership from this thread  to convey the message to other irregalur members that if they will not change their habbit of irregulairty then we can take action as we take against sister Alwardah but bro. Seek was giving u chance too much.  

For ur all kind information we already suspended the membership of Bro. Number 41  from this thread even though he tried to secure hisself from the suspension but we are very strictly follow the laws that is the reason from long u could not see his any participation.

As Conclusion i would like to remind all of active members who are participating under this thread that we will not bear any irregularity  in coming days and every one make sure the regular participation as an example (I am who is never been irregular )  bearing in mind that we are very close to complete our century.   

Edited by mohammad
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 6:03am

As Salamu Alaikum

Excuse me brother Mohammad, I am more regular than you are

We have to pull you by the horn to get you here.

Masha Allah there are lots of inspiration and lessons to be derived from Surah Yusuf.

Maybe there is a complete list by some scholar online, Insha Allah I will make a search.

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:32pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Look at him sis Alwardah, how well he is trying to escape our questio, before we asking where he was !!

Sis Alwardah is the most irregular member and Bro.Mohammad is the only regular member. Is it alright brother

Sis Alwardah, we need not go for search online, as we have that link at this site itself. I shall paste the link in my next post, insha-Allah. I intentionally, wished to post each point, so that  we ponder over it. And yes, i had forgotten to tell you that i found little of Awais Khirni, which i shall be sharing to you soon.

And bro.Mohammad, i think, your personal diary is going to fill up its pages, as i thought to keep changing the signatures. JazakAllah for its appreciation.

We miss our sisters, FearAllah. Aminah and sis Sakeenah.

Sis Sakeenah, you asked of those conditions in which to lieing is permissible, here is that link

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=2424&ln=eng

Coming to the next question

Who was the boy, along with Musa AS, in there journey of search to reach Khidr AS?

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 9:43pm

Assalam alikom

I remember I've read that his name was :"Yousha' ibn-Noon" and that he became one of the prophets of Bani-Israil.

Just please please make dua' for me as these days are so tough for me in life.Also I'm expecting my results within two weeks in-shaa Allah.So,don't forget me.

Jazakumullahu Khair

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:43am

As Salamu Alaikum

I did not have a chance to check online, Insha Allah will wait for your link.

In a nutshell Surah Yusuf is the most detailed and fascinating story in the Glorious Qur'an outlining most of our (human) weaknesses such as jealousy, hatred, pride, passion, deception, cruelty, and terror; as well as our noble qualities such as patience, loyalty. bravery, compassion and nobility. These qualities are found in all humans Believers and non-Believers. The Believers have extra points � we have faith and trust in Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�ala

Regarding the question about the Companion of Musa (Alayhi Salam) I also think it is Yusha bin Nun

Insha Allah Sis Fear Allah, we will remember you in our duas.

Wa Alaikum Salam

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 6:50pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Yes its Yusha bin Nun, who was later chosen as a Prophet.

Next Question {Easy}

Who were the dwellers of Madiyan ?

Insha-Allah , you shall score more than your expectations. These are the days we spend more in Dhikr and duas . Is n't sis Fear Allah ? , These days rest as sweet memories in later part of our life. So enjoy these days . Anyways, be at ease. Insha-Allah, you shall top.

Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2008 at 8:53am

Assalam alikom

Dwellers of Madiyan are "People of Shu'aib(RA)".

Jazakumullahu khairan for the dua'.

But where is Sis.Aminah??

I miss her posts GREATLY.

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 137>
  Share Topic