IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48
    Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:27pm

"The Lord said to me, 'Mortal man, the Israelites are of no use to me. They are like waste metal - copper, tin, iron, and lead - left over after silver has been refined in a furnace. So now, I, the Sovereign Lord, am telling them that they are just as useless as that. I will bring them all together in Jerusalem in the same way that the ore of silver, copper, iron, lead, and tin is put in a refining furnace. My anger and rage will melt them the way fire melts ore. Yes, I will gather them in Jerusalem, build a fire under them, and melt them with my anger. They will be melted in Jerusalem the way silver is melted in a furnace, and then they will know that they are feeling the anger of the Lord." (Ezekiel 22:17-22)

mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:21pm
Yechezkiel 35-15. As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel because it became desolate, so will I do to you; Mount Seir and all Edom will be desolate, even all of it, and they will know that I am the Lord.

Edited by mochiah
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:27pm
"The promise of God! God fails not His promise, but most men do not know" [Qur'an, "The Greeks", chapter 30:5, "Believers", chapter 23:76].

Edited by mochiah
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:48am

Gods must be Crazy!

Originally posted by mochiah mochiah wrote:

Yechezkiel 35-15. As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel because it became desolate, so will I do to you; Mount Seir and all Edom will be desolate, even all of it, and they will know that I am the Lord.

Crazy Yahweh! I wrote the following on another site.

Read Yahweh's Blunder or Jesus' Blunder?
Posted: Mar 4, 2007 9:00 PM
  Click to reply to this thread Reply

I read an informative article written by a fine gentleman on Mount Seir, what it represents and it's prophecised destruction and append below the link:

http://focusonjerusalem.com/perpetualhate.html

As there is so much biblical, divine, Jewish tribal and international politics involved in this religious "masterpiece", I have decided to post it here.

It is reported that Yahweh (Jesus) came down to Earth in the form of man Jesus, to spread love and love and love x million times. After reading the enlightening article, I believe that Yahweh (Jesus) committed a blunder by establishing covenant with Issac, who is the root of all troubles in our world. You may ask, why so? I will tell you. Issac, the son of the free woman, had two sons Essau and Jacob. We have to keep in mind that Yahweh (Jesus) did not hate any of Ishmael's children but Yahweh (Jesus) hated Essau and pioneered the hate and has kept it alive.

Issac's own pure and dear blood Essau and his generations, from the free woman, lived in Mt. Seir region, while all the tribes of Yahweh (Jesus) were fighting and killing each other.

We, the Muslims, have nothing to do with this hate initiated and admitted by Yahweh (Jesus) and we strongly object to being called or referred to as Mt. Seir or Edom.   

My question: If Jesus (Yahweh) comes back, will he show and extend love or grace his 3rd arrival with war and destruction on Muslims? 

Edited by bmzsp
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:57am
Jesus is not G*D and your tekst is pagan evil!!!!!!!!!!!!
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 7:11am

Jesus is not G*D and your tekst is pagan evil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mochiah,

Do you practise the Jewish faith? If you are from the Jewish faith, I extend to you a warm welcome and would love to see you writing your own thoughts out, if possible.

Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:00pm

yes I am jewish thank you for your warm welcome.

I am worryd for you muslims that today you are letting the pagans transform your beautifull religion as the christians got transformed by pagan roman emperor constantine.

PS: But if I will want to explain my point of vieuw I will get banned because you will think that I am attacking you

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:05pm

I am worryd for you muslims that today you are letting the pagans transform your beautifull religion as the christians got transformed by pagan roman emperor constantine.

You are half right. 12 Imami Shiism does contain many pagan traditions, but there is nothing pagan in Sunni Islam (90% of Muslims are Sunni).

If you think there is, then please show me from Authentic Sunni Hadith, because the Authentic Sunni Hadith fit in with the Qur'an and simply explain it . They are like the Talmud, only much much better and much more authentic.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic