IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need translations...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need translations...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need translations...
    Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:08pm
Hello Friends!!

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I need some translations.  I have read in this website http://www.islamic-state.org/leaflets/betrayel_kashmir.htm that Muslims will conquer India before the judgement day.

Please can you give me the translations for the below verses.  I have given the tranlsations which were given in those website.

[النساء 141]] ولن يجعلَ اللّـهُ ل&# 1604;كافرينَ  93;لى المؤمنين 14; سَبيلاً [

And never will Allah grant to the disbelievers a way (sabeel) over the believers.

[التوبة 123]]يا أيها الذين ءام&# 1606;وا قاتِل 08;ا الذين يَلونكم م&# 1606; الكفار وَ&# 1604;ْيجِدوا  01;يكمْ غِلْ ;ظَةً واعْلَمو 75; أنَّ اللّـهَ م&# 1593; المتقين[

O ye who believe! Fight the Unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

محمد 7]  

يا أيها الذين ءام&# 1606;وا إِنْ تَنْ&# 1589;ُروا الل 17;ـهَ يَنْص ;ُرْكم ويث& #1576;ِّتْ أقْ 583;امَكم [

O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you and consolidate your foothol.

We call on you to abandon your defeatism and to rise and re-establish the Islamic Khilafah. And then bear witness to the prophecy of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.), reported by Abu Hurairah:

�وَعَدَنا & #1585;سولُ الل 617;ـهِ r غزوةَ الهند، فإ&# 1606;ْ أدركتُ 07;ا أُنْفِق ;ْ نفسي ومالي، وإ&# 1606;ْ قُتِلْ 78;ُ كنتُ أفضلَ الش&# 1607;داء، وإنْ رجعت&# 1615; فأنا أبو هريرة الـ&# 1605;ُحَرَّرُ ;� [النسائي]

�the Messenger (saw) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that, I will spend my soul and my wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs, and if I return then I am Abu Huraira the freed� [Ahmad, An-Nisa'i, Al-Hakim].

And reported by Thawban:

�عِصابتان & #1605;ن أُمّتي أَ&# 1581;ْرَزَهُم ;ا اللّـهُ من النار: عِصابةٌ ت&# 1594;زو الهندَ، و&# 1593;ِصابةٌ ت 03;ون مع عيسى ابن مريم عليه&# 1605;ا السلام� [النسائي وأحمد]

�two groups of my ummah Allah has protected from the Hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Isa ibnu Maryam� [Ahmad and An-Nisa'i].

Thanking you,

Peace and Love.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:53am

My Dear Friend Bharatiya,

Why would you like to observe Islam from a politically baised organization's standpoint of view? Hizb ut Tarrir is a clear political organization with extremely distorted views and ofcourse they would use Islam to suit their objective. Other than that, except the first 3 statements, none of rest are part of Quran. Even the first 3 are also quoted out of context to derive the meaning that suits their political purpose. However, once these are read within their complete paragraphs in which they appear, no ambiguity is left that all verses containing order to fight against unbelievers is only and only for their oppression and persecution and not because of their unbelif. This is true not only for these few but many other verses like them in Quran as well.

Fuhad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuhad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:29am

Salaam To: Barataiya

The internet is a 'Religious Zoo'. So becareful what you read. I think the same applies to muslims as well.

AhmadJoyia has presented a well summarised reply.

Remember the comments from Hizd are extrapolations from a political context, the danger in which some muslims and others fall is how and under what cirsumstances, or context those statments were made and aslo are these propositions applicable to the contemporary context when dealing with muslims and others.

Example- if we adhere to Mahtma Gandhi's concept of 'Ram Raj' then encourages co-exitence. If we adhere to 'Sarvkar's' ( RSS's top-man) view then surely muslims must be absorbed within 'Sanatan Dharams' worldview.

I enjoyed reading the concet of brahmin. Not many muslims are aware of these things.

Regards

Fuhad

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:53am
Hello friends!!

Hope you are doing good.

I don't know that it is a political translation.  I found it in an Islamic website and thought that it was true.  I was wondering how could they talk about India.

But still want to know what is written in your scriptures about India.

Peace and Love.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 11:02am
I don't think there is anything specific said about the Indians in the Holy Quran.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

I don't think there is anything specific said about the Indians in the Holy Quran.

Assalamu alaikum,

You are correct, akhi. India is never mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.

Yusuf
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:19pm

Namaskaar brother. Islam doesn't cover anything on countries. It treats the WORLD as it was created: for humans.

The Koran establishes that the Human Rights are more sacred than even the rights of Allah Kareem on us.

Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis and the lot had shared the sub-continent (Bharat) in absolute harmony for over a thousand years. I happen to hold a very personal experience of that.

Then enter Jack Straw's forefathers looking for gold - in a country which produced 72% of global produce at that time. It was almost like the 70s Dubai rush!! India then was the most developed country in the entire known world.

The ENTIRE Indian community fought together to get rid of this Hang Low Sexnon menance - in 1857. The Gora saab was a wee dunbfounded. A commission was set up - in 1861 - to look into the causes of this First War of Indian Independence. This commission took 30 years to frame a plan to divide the Indians for "good governess" at the DISTRICT level.

The Mayo Plan was implemented in 1894. It resulted in 1947. Though some of your politicians were also a huge party to the PARTITION of India - fearing a viable Muslim minority in their national constituency - they agreed with the Brits to chop off the Muslims in three parts - some in India - some in Pakistan - some in Bangladesh.

It's not in your benefit. It's not in the benefit of the Pakistanis or the Bangladeshis. It just suits Gors Shahi like in their other venture - Palestine.

Let's forget about the Land. We have cried 57 years over the lands. Let's embrace each other as humans, insaan or as they say in Sanskirit; manus. And make those who have made it a habit to kill maime and bleed us cry for a change. Humanity is always above anyother loves.

madam2005 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madam2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 9:59am
Can someone translate these verses for me please:

verse 15:surat al kahf

verse 78:surat al maidah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic