IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your basic "Dream Guide"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your basic "Dream Guide"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 2:32am

Hmm

I knew and astronomy major who said that the zodiac is not accurate as most people are unaware that he solar system is moving and that the stars since the zodiac was created, thus attaching the stars to a particular sign is not accurate as they are not that sign anymore. S theoretically I am a Taurus but I am not.

I am not into that stuff and it seemed a reasonable assertion.. there is so little we know and te average person less that the astronomer..

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 10:49pm

my zodiac sign describes me perfectly. when i first read it, i thought it was written especially for me. im a perfect fit. maybe some are accurate and some arent. or maybe only certain people fit the description....i really dont know

all i know is that im cancerian and i fit the profile exactly. im moody, im intorverted, i live in the safety of my shell, im so sensitve, i cry easy, im stubborn, im a loner. i dont make friends easy but im loyal to the few friends that i have. im a homely type of person. i prefer staying home as opposed to going out. im a very difficult person to figure out. many people are fascinated by me. they find me mysterious...............an unreadable book. ..those of some of the things my star sign says about me..cancerian.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic