IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your basic "Dream Guide"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your basic "Dream Guide"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 5:26am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

i would not recomend going to this site they mix islamic knowledge with kufr knowledge about such matters. see there section on zodiacs.

the best guide to intrprating dreams is Ibn Sereens book on the matter, its available in both arabic and english.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
hijaab waali View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hijaab waali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 3:21am

Islamic guide to �Dreams�

Salaam fellows�

I would like to share a very interesting and informative site about �Dreams� and their interpretation as quoted in various Islamic resources. It�s simply wonderful; I mean you can find the interpretation of your specific dreams in many ways. I.e. the Islamic date you saw the dream OR the object you saw in dream or the part of the night you saw the dream in. Check it out and do share your views� The address is: http://www.abidis.org

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic