IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have a problem. Urgent help is needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a problem. Urgent help is needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a problem. Urgent help is needed
    Posted: 27 January 2007 at 5:20pm
Assalaamu alaikum every1. I have a very complicated question so plz help clear my doubts. I have a problem with my bladder. The problem is once i pass urine and to a time period of 2-3 hours after that whenever i bend down or suddenly stand up from a seated position or any kind of pressure is applied on my bladder i leak out small quantities of urine. This happens when in salaat also. When i bend down for sajdah i leak out small quantities of urine. Its not under my control too, and this happens everytime, and i get tired of changing my under garments everytime this happens. In this situation wat do i do in the middle of salaat when this happens. I have asked ppl around me but no1 responds properly coz they seem to be confused themselves. Hope to get my doubt cleared on the internet atleast from a well qualified islamic scholar. PLz help me. Thank u. May allah bless u
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 7:42pm

Asalaamu alaikum:

I am assuming you are a brother and you need to go to the brothers section for this.

I am a nurse and your symptoms sound as if you may have a urinary tract infection or a problem with your prostate. It could be a number of things, but what is also a determination of your condition is your current age and health and living habits. The appropriate place to take this business is to a qualified health practitioner in your area, not an internet site. Most Islamic scholars are not qualified to make physical assessments. I would suggest you PM a male moderator for guidance and not post this where sisters may view it and know your business. I am not offended, but others may be.

Wasalaam,

Maryah

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 9:40pm
WalaikumSalaam:

According to Prayer and Al Islam By Imam Warith. Muhammad--incontinence does not invalidate Wudhu.
Use diapers or adult pads to save your clothes.
Do see a urologist.

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
JosphMorganWild View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JosphMorganWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 4:47pm
Hey nurse. Got a cure for sacraficial cow drugs that ruin ones body?
Would be handy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic