IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When did the Creation start?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When did the Creation start?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When did the Creation start?
    Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:22am
Hello Friends!!!

Hope everything is going on fine.

I just wanted to know how the Creation started and when did it start?

Is Adam really the first Man on Earth according to Quran?

Thanks for your replies.

Peace and Love.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:24pm
Hmmm, how can i answer this. Well if i am correct, Allah made angels first, then Man (Adam) Adam and Eve lived in total paredise until they disobayed Allah command from eating from a certain tree I beileve it was satan who tricked them. So Allah put Adam and Eve on earth. It states in the qu'ran that Adam was the first prophet, So my guess would be Adam was the first, and well there is no actuall date i guess you could say the year was 0, and it was much later that the calendar was made.
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Jameel_LeemaJ Jameel_LeemaJ wrote:

Hmmm, how can i answer this. Well if i am correct, Allah made angels first, then Man (Adam) Adam and Eve lived in total paredise until they disobayed Allah command from eating from a certain tree I beileve it was satan who tricked them. So Allah put Adam and Eve on earth. It states in the qu'ran that Adam was the first prophet, So my guess would be Adam was the first, and well there is no actuall date i guess you could say the year was 0, and it was much later that the calendar was made.

Thanx Jameel...
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:26pm
No problem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic