IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why believe in Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why believe in Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh_345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why believe in Islam?
    Posted: 02 January 2007 at 12:23am
I`m a Christain, and Islam doesent make any sense. (please dont be offended, leave if you might be :))

Anyways, I am a christain. I will admit i`m not the strongest Christain. I believe Islam was created by Satan, and he told Muhammed this. Also Christainity makes more sense.
The Bible says Iseral would come back (I think it does im 99% sure) and Iseral is back.
Thats just my thoughts.
Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:18am

You mean Israel the country? If so, than so does the Quran and the hadith (sayings of the prophet which were written down).

Brother I think you're being a little biased. Islam is the most rational relegion. Christianity teaches of the original sin. That because Adam and Eve sinned, every man sins. Even children are born sinners. This is rejected by Islam. Islam says that you are responsible for your own deeds, the good and bad, you're not responsible for the deeds done by your greatest father milions of years ago. If your father steals, God forbid, can we throw you in jail? You say no thats not fair. I say exactly than why would God make you in account of something you never did.

Islam believes in One God who has no partners, He is perfect, and Merciful.

As for Islam being created by Satan, brother, you only believe that because you barely know anything about Islam.

Read the Quran, and than tell me if you still believe that it was created by Satan.

Satan creats evil, Islam is not evil.

Also, you speak of prophecies, the prophet Mohammed prophecised of many things to come and that have happened including:

Telivisions, radios, the Gulf war, the sanctions possed on Iraq after the gulf war, and many many other things.

I advice you to study Islam before judging it. Read the Quran, understand the basics of Islam, read Mohammeds biography (you can find it on amazon its called Mohammed written by Martin Lings).

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:23am

You see if Satan created Islam, which would Satan chose to create, a religion which propagates worshiping idols, or worshiping God alone? of course, idols. At the time of Mohammed most the Arabs were idol worshipers they worship almost 360 Gods. Than comes along Mohammed who proclaims that God is one who has no partners. That Jesus was the Christ, the Messiah, he was born a miraculous birth, he gave life to the dead by Gods permission, and his mother Marry was the most rightouse women that ever lived. That you must give charity. That you mustnt kill innocent people. That a smile is a form of charity. That alcohol is forbidden. That high manners and ethics are very important. Satan inspires this? Please, please, stop. All Muslims say before they start there prayer "I seek refuge in Allah from Satan". (Allah means God in arabic). Why on earth would Satan do this, its crazy.

If satan were to inspire anything, he would have at least left the Arabs they way they were before Islam, drunkards, and murderers, and idol worshipers.

Brother do yourself a favour and study Islam.

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:27am

heres an introduction:

www.islam-guide.com

Mohammed:

http://www.prophetofislam.com/

Islam: (another, better introduction)

http://www.whatsislam.com/

Edited by Arab
Josh_345 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh_345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:08am

Your saying Satan wouldn`t make up Islam because Islam is too nice? I hate to break it to you, but Islam is not peaceful, its a mess in the middle east Also Satan probably created Islam to have some truth and good things to trick people to leaving Christainity. Also Islam came way after Christainity.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:21am

Dear Josh, you said the following:

"Also Islam came way after Christainity. "

Yes, so it did.  I am a Roman Catholic.  All the other Protestant churches came long after Jesus Christ Himself instituted St. Peter as the first head of the Church....or made him the first Pope.  The Protestant's were unhappy with some of the Catholic doctrine (rules) and decided to leave and begin their own churches with their own beliefs.  They still do it yet today....if they decide they don't like the doctrine of whatever church they belong to, they break away and start another church.  Only the Roman Catholic Church has been in existance since the time of Christ Himself.

I understand you are sincere....and I know what sort of information you have been reading/studying....as well the the people you are listening to.  Please educate yourself before you come here and begin to insult a whole religion and people.  You are probably quite young and have many bad feelings about situations in the world.  Well, we all do, don't we?  But how do we handle these feelings?  Certainly not by going around creating more hard feelings and chaos.  We are ALL God's children.  Don't ever forget that, Josh!  God loves every single one of us.....what a shame we don't follow his mandate and "love each other as I have loved you." 

You can disagree with people without being rude and abrupt with them.  Sometimes it's more how you say something than what you say.  Oh, please learn how to spell "Christian", it's not Christain.

God Love You!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:07pm

Originally posted by Josh_345 Josh_345 wrote:

I`m a Christain, and Islam doesent make any sense. (please dont be offended, leave if you might be :))

Anyways, I am a christain. I will admit i`m not the strongest Christain. I believe Islam was created by Satan, and he told Muhammed this.

What is the evidence that has lead you to this belief?

Also Christainity makes more sense.

How does it make more sense to you and where does Islamic Theology go wrong?

The Bible says Iseral would come back (I think it does im 99% sure) and Iseral is back.
Thats just my thoughts.

What prophecy are you referring to?

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
sgeorge5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:24pm

Josh,

I agree with Patty.  Your statements sound a little juvenile, but then you may be a juvenile.  But if you are going to claim that Islam was created by Satan, first you need to set up a set of rules to apply to a religion in order to determine that.  Then you need to apply those rules to various religions; such as, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christianity, ect. and to do it in a fair manner  Then you will have specific reasons for claiming that a religion was started by Satan.  Also, you might want to research the origin of the concept of Satan.  Try the Zoroastrian religion for that one.  As it is, you gave no reason for your claim.  Of course, first you will have to learn a little about each of these religions in order to have something to compare.  There is a lot of info out there.  You, just, need to Google away for that knowledge.

You do need to be corrected on one other thing.  While Israel is back, the Bible never claimed that Israel would come back.  In fact, it never said it would leave!

Good luck,

Sid

Dear Sid, just fixed and restored Satan.  Hope you didn't mind.

BR

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic