IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Taalib19  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taalib19

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taalib19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taalib19
    Posted: 15 December 2006 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Taalib19 Taalib19 wrote:

[QUOTE=amah]

[QUOTE=Taalib19]

A war has forever, been going on with the Pale Arabs vs. Dark skinned people of which the Prophit Muhammad himself was. His family was totally sought after and killed by these same professors of the faith.

Are you saying that the Prophet sallahu alayhi wassalaam was dark skinned??? Your reference?

The first Khalifah Abu Bakr was chosen because of wealth and being a Pale Arab.

You are wrong.... he was chosen by the companions because they knew that the  prophet himself wished this (though he never said it in words).

So before we go painting a picture of how beautiful Islam is we should recognize these facts.

Islam is beautiful, racism has no place in islam, if some muslims are racists, then they are going beyond the boudaries of islam.

A war has been going on for centuries against people of color. If you ask a Pale Arab the origin of Muhammad (pbuh) he will deny his true origin and say it does not matter just like a Christian does with Jesus. My question is if you are so true to the faith then why lie about its origin? Or for that matter the origin of those that are responsible for it?

Perhaps envy is the real culprit here and like it says in Suratul Faatihaa they wish to deceive.

Could you elaborate what is written in surah fatiha? I didnt quite get you here..

So let's really get our "Diyn," in order and not just the parts we feel comfortable with for a Muslim can also be a "Coverer of the Truth."

correction: not a muslim...a hypocrite is.

Taalib19===Yes, he was for he was a decendant of Adam who was made of the mud of the earth. Suratul Alaq. He was also from the tribe of the Quaraish who were decendants of Ishmael the Oldest son of Abraham by Abraham's second wife Hagar.
Signreader===You are Taalib not us, great discovery you would think
As far as the Khalifah... it was  to be Ali not Abu bakr. Ali was later killed while making prayer and his sons were also hunted down and killed.
You need to know that nobody will entertain this balderdash with Shiit polemics.
This happens to be a Sunni board.

He did not say it in words because he did not wish it to be so. That is a Sunni muslim analogy.
You need to go back and learn how to communicate coherently.  You are making absolutely no sense!
They (Sunni's) were later deceived by Musaylimat
What is this Musaylimat stuff?
who was an enemy of the Prophet and  had proposed to the Prophet (pbuh) that they share the throne of Islam. Musaylimat later targeted the sahaaba of the Prophet who had committed the Quraan to memory to kill them and elininate Allahs message. This is why the Quraan was later compiled to save it from being destroyed.
What are you talking about?
Islam is our way of life and a religion to those who do not know its true history and those who wish to deceive. It was not something that the  Prophet  Muhammad (pbuh) started but decended from Abraham. That is why Muhammad (pbuh) is known as the "Seal," of the Prophets for Islam was in the beginning.
   Furthermore if Islam is so beautiful why not admit the true ethnicity of the Prophets.
This is such a moronic statement! What ethnicity of the Prophets has to do the beauty of Islam?
Allah says in Quran
49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).
 This topic always seems to be silenced, especially by Pale Arabs and Europeans alike.
What are these pale Arabs you are hung up on?
Of course the Europeans in general don't want a religion like Islam and particularly coming in the family of Ishmaeli(read Paul's rantings in NT)

Do you deny that the current dispute between the Sunni and Shite goes back to who the true Khalifah of the Prophet (pbuh) was?
This argument just can't change the facts on the  ground by turning back the clock. We know who the true Khalifas  were, Shias who are still looking for the lost Imam few hundred years gone by

Did not Aisha daughter of Abu Bakr despise Ali for he had questioned her honor to the Prophet when she returned from being lost in the desert accompanied back by another man?
Let me say simply this that the evil in the hearts of Shias will get them no where which is good by making such statements cuz
of the sign which Allah sent in Aisha's(r) honor
Al-Nour (The Light)

24:11 Those who brought forward the lie are a body among yourselves: think it not to be an evil to you; On the contrary it is good for you: to every man among them (will come the punishment) of the sin that he earned, and to him who took on himself the lead among them, will be a penalty grievous.

If you continue to harp on this incident, you will be getting your part of the punishment from Allah subhana, so do this at your own peril. If you are not under the influence of Shaitan you will see the truth in  Al-Nour and not live in Jahilia. 

Was Abu Bakr not a Pale Arab and wealthy?
Yes AbuBakr(r) was wealthy before Islam and he gave away all his wealth to The Prophet(p) for Islam, and what is this pale thing you are on?

You need help in your wandering but I am afraid this is not the right place!

First the initial question was  about racism in Islam. I have nothing against Pale Arabs but I notice how they are saying how they are being made victims of western concepts and Jews invading their homeland. This may be so however, why is this not mentioned in regards to those of the Sudan, Samalia and Ethiopia. They are Muslim and are being killed in the thousands everyday. Secondly you sound like a christian when I bring up historical facts that can be substanciated that go against Islamic misinformation that is fed to many muslims about Islam an the history of the Prophet (pbuh). If this post is about Islam then lets discuss it and learn. Most importantly lets leave out the Sunni rethoric that plagues true Islam. If someone is not sure what I am talking about then let them do their research and find the answers for themselves. Please do not try to undermine my points to hide the facts. Then you become a hypocrite of Islam. I did not profess to be either Shite or Sunni but I see you have issues here. That is why you mentioned that this is a "Sunni Board"

So as long as we agree with  Sunni  Islam we are  good members.  This is the type of nonsense that is causing all the confusion and fighting today. Thanks for reminding me. Sunnis always hide their true intentions behind all this LOVE  within Islam. I would be more than happy to discuss  historical issues  in more depth to aide followers of their Diyn to Allah by way of the Quran not Sunni rhetoric.  The next thing you will be saying is that they were not repsonsible for the death of Ali's sons Hasan and Husaiyn.
        I noticed how now I see Sunni's in America now wearing "white," if their way was so right how come this was not done prior to the days of the Ansaars of America. I also recall how Sunnis in America also never had their women wearing the veil, which after Ansaars they started doing also. They said Ansaars would be hellbound but now you follow their example.

If we truly love Islam lets rid the world of untruths, even witin Islam. 
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2006 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by Taalib19 Taalib19 wrote:

First the initial question was  about racism in Islam. I have nothing against Pale Arabs but I notice how they are saying how they are being made victims of western concepts and Jews invading their homeland. This may be so however, why is this not mentioned in regards to those of the Sudan, Samalia and Ethiopia. They are Muslim and are being killed in the thousands everyday. Secondly you sound like a christian when I bring up historical facts that can be substanciated that go against Islamic misinformation that is fed to many muslims about Islam an the history of the Prophet (pbuh). If this post is about Islam then lets discuss it and learn. Most importantly lets leave out the Sunni rethoric that plagues true Islam. If someone is not sure what I am talking about then let them do their research and find the answers for themselves.

We know the answers, we want to know what you are trying to tell us.

Please do not try to undermine my points to hide the facts. Then you become a hypocrite of Islam. I did not profess to be either Shite or Sunni but I see you have issues here. That is why you mentioned that this is a "Sunni Board"

In fact it is you who seems to have issues. What facts are you talking about? throwing dirt on sahabas, thats what you are doing. What is your problem with Abu Bakr becoming khalifa and him being wealthy? You talk like a "shia", then what else are we supposed to think of you?

So as long as we agree with  Sunni  Islam we are  good members.  This is the type of nonsense that is causing all the confusion and fighting today. Thanks for reminding me. Sunnis always hide their true intentions behind all this LOVE  within Islam. I would be more than happy to discuss  historical issues  in more depth to aide followers of their Diyn to Allah by way of the Quran not Sunni rhetoric.  The next thing you will be saying is that they were not repsonsible for the death of Ali's sons Hasan and Husaiyn.

Who are the sunnis according to you? And how do you know their true intentions?

I noticed how now I see Sunni's in America now wearing "white," if their way was so right how come this was not done prior to the days of the Ansaars of America. I also recall how Sunnis in America also never had their women wearing the veil, which after Ansaars they started doing also. They said Ansaars would be hellbound but now you follow their example.

Who said ansaars are hell bound? Really, what are you talking about??? Would you please elaborate?

If we truly love Islam lets rid the world of untruths, even witin Islam. 

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic