IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - and then there was silence  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

and then there was silence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: and then there was silence
    Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:32am
where are all the brothers gone to. y is this forum so quiet. come on brothers....is there nothing u wish to discuss here
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 8:26pm

Perhaps, men don't want to admit they are vulnerable. Its in their instincts not to show they have been/can be hurted. Most men don't whine in public about their personal issues.

There are exceptions too. Or perhaps, (hopefully) Israfil has got a bride by now. He has also stopped discussing about his problems here.

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:04pm
i see candid. well its sad cos its always better to have a male perspective on certain issues, but i have noticed that the brothers are not forthcoming. us sisters have raised so many issues and have begged and pleaded for feedback from the brothers...but nothing. oh well....what can we do
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 11:25am

Rookaiya first off, I responded in your other forum which you entirely overlooked! If you notice by clicking on the link on your other post you'll see my response. I also take exception to Candid insulting me in public. Of course I'm guilty of doing what he has done in the past (as well as the present). you're right Candid I've stopped "whinning" about my problems. I guess I've come to the realization that Muslims at least the Muslims on the web site don't care enough about each other to remedy our brethren's personal issues. By the way I do have someone and she is not Muslim unfortunately when I tried at the mosque I was the wrong color.

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 9:50pm

israfil u are quiet correct. u have commented in the past and i do appreciate that. but what about the other brothers.

as for whinning about personal issues, i know nothing about that. as u recall i did my own whinning a few months back. but i dont think anyone online can give u a remedy to ur problems

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:42pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

By the way I do have someone and she is not Muslim unfortunately

Peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, companions and all who follow in righteousness.  We ask Allah, Most High, to guide her to Islam and bless Israfil with happiness both in this life and the hereafter.  Be sure to make wedding announcements here.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:09pm
And to brother Abuayisha I say, Ameen to that!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic