Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Men (Brothers)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Men (Brothers)
Message Icon Topic: and then there was silence Post Reply Post New Topic
rookaiya

Online Status: Offline
Quote rookaiya Replybullet Topic: and then there was silence
    Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:32am
where are all the brothers gone to. y is this forum so quiet. come on brothers....is there nothing u wish to discuss here
IP IP Logged
candid

Quote candid Replybullet Posted: 12 December 2006 at 8:26pm

Perhaps, men don't want to admit they are vulnerable. Its in their instincts not to show they have been/can be hurted. Most men don't whine in public about their personal issues.

There are exceptions too. Or perhaps, (hopefully) Israfil has got a bride by now. He has also stopped discussing about his problems here.

IP IP Logged
rookaiya

Quote rookaiya Replybullet Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:04pm
i see candid. well its sad cos its always better to have a male perspective on certain issues, but i have noticed that the brothers are not forthcoming. us sisters have raised so many issues and have begged and pleaded for feedback from the brothers...but nothing. oh well....what can we do
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2006 at 11:25am

Rookaiya first off, I responded in your other forum which you entirely overlooked! If you notice by clicking on the link on your other post you'll see my response. I also take exception to Candid insulting me in public. Of course I'm guilty of doing what he has done in the past (as well as the present). you're right Candid I've stopped "whinning" about my problems. I guess I've come to the realization that Muslims at least the Muslims on the web site don't care enough about each other to remedy our brethren's personal issues. By the way I do have someone and she is not Muslim unfortunately when I tried at the mosque I was the wrong color.

IP IP Logged
rookaiya

Quote rookaiya Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2006 at 9:50pm

israfil u are quiet correct. u have commented in the past and i do appreciate that. but what about the other brothers.

as for whinning about personal issues, i know nothing about that. as u recall i did my own whinning a few months back. but i dont think anyone online can give u a remedy to ur problems

IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:42pm

Originally posted by Israfil

By the way I do have someone and she is not Muslim unfortunately

Peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, companions and all who follow in righteousness.  We ask Allah, Most High, to guide her to Islam and bless Israfil with happiness both in this life and the hereafter.  Be sure to make wedding announcements here.

IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:09pm
And to brother Abuayisha I say, Ameen to that!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version