IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 Wishes  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Wishes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Wishes
    Posted: 11 December 2006 at 5:41pm

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits the bartender comes, and asks for their order.

The man says, �I�ll have a beer� and turns to the ostrich.  �What�s yours?�

�I�ll have a beer, too� says the ostrich. 

The bartender pours the beer and says �That will be $3.40 please,� and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out exact change for payment. The next day, the man, and the ostrich come again, and the man says, �I�ll have a beer,� and the ostrich says, �I�ll have the same.� 

Once again, the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.  This becomes a routine until, late one evening, the two enter again.

�The usual?� asks the bartender.

�Well, it�s close to last call, so I�ll have a large scotch,� says the man.

�Same for me,� says the ostrich.

�That will be $7.20,� says the bartender. 

Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the bar.

The bartender can�t hold back his curiosity any longer.

�Excuse me, sir, how do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?�

�Well,� says the man, �Several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp.  When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.  My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I just put my hand in my pocket, and the right amount of money will always be there.�

�That�s brilliant,� says the bartender.  �Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you�ll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!�

�That�s right!� Whether it�s a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,� says the man.

The bartender asks �one other thing sir, what�s with the ostrich?�

The man replies,

�My second wish was for a chick with long legs.�

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 6:57pm
 a chick with long legs ...hahahahaha ... I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic