IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Canaries in the Coal Mine  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canaries in the Coal Mine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canaries in the Coal Mine
    Posted: 08 December 2006 at 10:31am

(This thread is a spin-off and continues from:  http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7766& ;PN=1)

Another reason, perhaps, just perhaps, that some Jewish Rabbis, the proverbial canaries in the coal mine, might have accompanied the Muslims in a �prayer protest,� despite the objections from Ann Coulter (and other anti-Jihad Jihadis) is this.  He who hath an eye, let him see ...

November, 2003

"[George] Soros believes that a "supremacist ideology" guides this White House. He hears echoes in its rhetoric of his childhood in occupied Hungary. "When I hear Bush say, 'You're either with us or against us,' it reminds me of the Germans." It conjures up memories, he said, of Nazi slogans on the walls, Der Feind Hort mit ("The enemy is listening"). "My experiences under Nazi and Soviet rule have sensitized me �" .

(Source:   http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A24179-2003Nov10?la nguage=printer)

<Fast Forward>

November, 2006

"� I [radio host, Jerry Klein] can't believe any of you are sick enough to have agreed for one second with anything I said," he told his [D.C.-area] audience �

"For me to suggest to tattoo marks on people's bodies, have them wear armbands, put a crescent moon on their driver's license on their passport or birth certificate is disgusting. It's beyond disgusting.

"Because basically what you just did was show me how the German people allowed what happened to the Jews to happen ... We need to separate them, we need to tattoo their arms, we need to make them wear the yellow Star of David, we need to put them in concentration camps, we basically just need to kill them all because they are dangerous."

(Source:  http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061201/us_nm/usa_muslims_fear_d c)

Serv

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 10:48am

Edited by Hanan
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 12:20pm

I don�t have a copy at hand and, in discussions of this type, we are well advised to keep politico and player extraordinaire George Soros�s own goals in view, but I did read, in his book, The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror, that he has since reappraised the situation �not altogether glowingly, by the way- and points out significant differences which he sees between our American system, however capable of flaws in practice it obviously is, and those (Totalitarian) systems of especially the century past.  There is room, in other words, for hope (especially, it seems to me, if Mr. Soros stops dumping US Dollars in favor of the Euro, Servie says with wry intent).

Be that as it may, with Mr. Soros for the moment aside and this tied more directly to Hanan's post above, it is also interesting to note some of the more notorious and unrepentant (and expropriated) Nazis who were present at the founding of the CIA (OSS) itself, the details of which can be found in Christopher Simpson�s book (I�ve only read portions), �Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effects on the Cold War.� 

I have also incidentally read some (I think far Left, I cannot remember their names) political theorists, recently, who argue that another noteworthy ideological grey eminence behind this Administration is as much the spirit of Carl Schmitt as Leo Strauss (search Google, for those who might be interested).   

Anyway, all of this primarily on the level of theory, but, meanwhile, on the level of practice, loop back to the �prayer protest� in the Midwest as something in the nature of a litmus of the momentary brew in the American melting pot.

Just rambling here, admittedly, and nothing in this post is meant to be taken as an argument or position.

Serv

Edited by Servetus
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:04pm
Serv and Han

Bush will be replaced. By comparison, once NS decapitated the homosexual SA, Greater Deuchland faced only the Red Army and uncountable American military supplies delivered after D-Day. The result? Catastrophic destruction of the entire NS civilization, and, after 1989, total American ascendancy.

Three civilizations now face similar destruction, none of them American. First, Arab civilization is being dismembered in Iraq by the Iraqis, leaving Irannian MOOOlahs ascendant over Saudi Wayhabs, and their nascent world wide jihad network. [I believe the Wayhabs are already digging holes.]

Second, Israeli civilization may well be dismembered by the MOOOlahs of Iran. However, that will benefit America because the Israelis will not go down alone. They will, at least, reduce "Persia" to little more then goat hearding for one or two generations. They might also place neutron devices over South Lebanon, the West Bank, Gaza, and Syria.

So. Who do you think benefits from all this 9/11 fall-out?

Edited by ejdavid
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:26pm
PS - Re Russia and China

Moskow is little more then a local gangster operation without global reach beyong that of London and Brighton Beach hit men. Mostly it collects cash from natural gas and oil sales to the West.

"Communist" China has become the most exploitive Capitalist phenomena in world history. Providing the US with [I am not making this up] decent microwaves at $29 each, from, perhaps, slave labor?

Whom do YOU believe benefits from all this?

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 11:46am

Originally posted by EJDavid EJDavid wrote:

Who do you think benefits from all this 9/11 fall-out?

Cui bono?  Pick a card, any card.  Perhaps we could hire Scotland Yard to conduct a thorough investigation into the matter -a sort of chaser to the official commission chaired here in the colonies by Thomas Kean- once they�ve solved the current (not necessarily related) mystery of the polonium perfume and murder on the Occident Express.

Serv

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic