IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - USA benefits Iran!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSA benefits Iran!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA benefits Iran!!!!
    Posted: 06 December 2006 at 1:45pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

USA benefits Iran!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0F3...79CC9BFBF63.htm

"Political Islam expert Vali Nasr says the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq by the US during the invasion of the country in 2003 strengthened Iran's strategic viability and increased its regional popularity, especially among Iraq's Shia majority.

Nasr, author of the recently published book The Shia Revival, says despite its defiant rhetoric Iran is really seeking open and wide-ranging normalisation talks with Washington."

"That has damaged Iran greatly in terms of its diplomacy with the West. But these pictures were sold on the streets in Damascus and Beirut before the war between Israel and Hezbollah.

The recent conflict in Lebanon has boosted Hezbollah's popularity to an unprecedented level and has given the mullahs - Hezbollah's backers - greater leverage to use at the international bargaining table. What does Tehran really want?"

Why AhmadiNejad speaks against some of the enemies of Islam:

"They went directly for the kind of things that make them very unpopular in the West and very popular on the Arab streets. So Iranian President [Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad started to attack Israel and question the Holocaust."

Answer: To increase Iran's popularity among religious Muslims (same as "Hezbushaytan" as I already explained on another thread.)

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2006 at 1:50pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

"India is believed to have joined Russia, the USA and Iran in a concerted front against Afghanistan's Taliban regime.
India and Iran will "facilitate" the planned US-Russia hostilities against the Taliban."

"Indian officials say that India and Iran will only play the role of "facilitator" while the US and Russia will combat the Taliban from the front with the help of two Central Asian countries, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, to push Taliban lines back to the 1998 position 50 km away from Mazar-e-Sharief city in northern Afghanistan."

Source: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/preplanned.html

So Iran, Russia, USA and India all conspired and planned to invade Afghanistan, shortly Before 9/11.

And what did the Taliban do after the whole world gathered against them?
Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their faith, and they said: Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector. (Quran:3:73)

Ghazzali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 12:06pm

Assalamualikum. Well when one regime is changed it fits some countries and it doesn't fit others. That's the nature of international relations.USA certainly weighed the options before uprooting Saddam Hussein.

On the second post, are you trying to say that the taliban was an islamic government? They attacked the state institutions and seized power before generating mass public support for an Islamic government.Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) did the opposite thing. He did not attack the state at first. He went to the people of Medina, converted the majority of them to Islam and the people unanimously decided to accept him as a ruler.That's the Islamic way.Not the taliban way.Majority of Afghan people do not support the taliban government.And there are other unislamic deeds of the taliban.They forced every man to sport a beard.Where in the Shariah is that?

The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of the bad people, but because of the good people who does not do anything about it.
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Ghazzali Ghazzali wrote:

They attacked the state institutions and seized power before generating mass public support for an Islamic government.Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) did the opposite thing. He did not attack the state at first. He went to the people of Medina, converted the majority of them to Islam and the people unanimously decided to accept him as a ruler.That's the Islamic way.Not the taliban way.Majority of Afghan people do not support the taliban government.And there are other unislamic deeds of the taliban.They forced every man to sport a beard.Where in the Shariah is that?

Wa alaykumussalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

The "state" was a Communist puppet Government imposed by the Soviets while the great majority of Afghans were Muslims and opposed to Communism.

And the stories about Taliban not being popular are mostly western propaganda. Yes there were many who oppose them but they were not the great majority of Afghans and most of those who opposed them did so due to poverty and lack of jobs, as far as the religious laws were concerned most Afghans were not opposed to them and they certainly preferred the Taliban over the previous puppet Government and the criminal Northern alliance, famous for drug dealing and rape.

The Taliban secured Afghanistan and put and end to rape in every location that they took control of, and this was while rape was very common before they took over.

They also burned down many poppy fields and arrested many drug addicts and killed many drug lords, but this was one of the reasons why they became unpopular among some Afghans, because one of the most popular jobs in Afghanistan at that time was to work in poppy fields.

The two main reasons for some people opposing the Taliban were poverty and joblessness, and these were as a result of sanctions by the US and UN. As far as the Taliban were concerned they did not do any wrong that made people poor. The US offered them money in exchange for their religion and they refused.

When you think about it, only worldy people opposed the Taliban. Those who wanted money. Ofcourse there were also the prostitures and the rapists whose "business" was ruined by the Taliban, but they were a minority (and most of them lived in the north with the Northern Alliance).

As for forcing men to have beards, the Taliban themselves refuted this allegation. Infact I have actually seen Taliban fighters with very short beards.

Another allegation was that they "burned down schools for girls". In reality the Taliban simply refused to build schools for girls because they did not have the money. But they did allow women to work in hospitals as doctors and nurses which proves they had nothing against female education and work.

Lastly, even if we suppose that they were a bit "too religious" that doesnt make them "unislamic".

If you read Sahih Bukhari you will see that hazrat Omar ibn Khattab once beat Muawiyyah ibn Abi Sufyan just for wearing colourful clothes.

If you think the Taliban were "extreme" then what do you think about hazrat Omar ibn Khattab, the companion of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) ?

And for your information, the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and the Caliphs that succeeded him, as well as other Prophets like Moosa (pbuh) and others fought numerous wars against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and the idol worshippers.

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 5:34am
Sawtul, like many youngsters seeking the right path within their
religion, you have been seduced by the idea of the Taliban, but you
lack sufficient contrasting information to truly judge them. Who are
they?

Where do you get your information? Please back up these statements
with sources so that we can judge for ourselves whether your opinion
is justified. How do you know where the prostitutes and drug
runners were?

For example, you state the Taliban refused to build schools for girls
because they lacked the money. Perhaps if they hadn�t refused all UN
aid and effectively driven out every NGO you can think of, they might
have found some of the filthy Western donations useful.

Can you tell us please, who makes up the main leaders of the
Taliban, to make it easier for you, tell us about the period you seem
to be referring to: the mid to late 1990s.

Please show us where in the Koran Allah forbids women to acquire an
education. Please show us, or tell us, what is the Taliban�s
manifesto? What are their political and social aims? And don�t just
assume you know the answers.

Who is Mullah Omar? What right did he have to claim the status of
Amir �ul Momineen? Is he an educated man? Does he have a solid
background in Islamic studies? He is not related to the Prophet
(PBUH)

You claim :�When you think about it, only worldy people opposed the
Taliban. Those who wanted money.�

What is a worldly person for you? Because I can tell you, someone
using the internet and communicating in English is already on his
way to becoming guilty of un-Islamic behavior, according to the
interpretations promulgated by your pet Taliban.

It is not enough that you simply refute all the Western press, you
must give us more information if you are expecting us to see the
light and start rooting for the Taliban, because based on the
accounts from eye witnesses, they are not exactly a bunch of angels.

�Within 24 hours of taking Kabul, the Taliban imposed the strictest
Islamic system in place anywhere in the world. All women were
banned from work, even though one quarter of Kabul�s civil service,
the entire elementary educational system and much of the health
system were run by women. Girl's schools and colleges were closed
down, affecting more than 70,000 female students and a strict dress
code of head-to-toe veils for women was imposed. There were fears
that 25,000 families which were headed by war widows and
depended on working and UN handouts would starve.� � Ahmed
Rashid

Why were these schools closed? What did they expect the widows to
do for food for their families? is this islamic behaviour? leaving it all
in the hands of Allah is like expecting a pilot to rely on God's grace
rather than on his ground crew and technicians to ensure the safety
of his passengers.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:49am

Hold fast to the rope of Allah, and be not divided

Edited by Hanan
niqab_ummi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:03am

Assalamu'Alaikum Respected Br's and Sr's

Insha'Allah this reaches our community in the best of Imaan.

I wanted to say that I'm the 5th generation born in the USA and converted to Islam almost 19 years ago and I feel very strongly that if you live in a system that is being spoken about than you have with some authority and right to also speak for/against it....

I honestly think that our president doesn't have a clear thought in his mind other than what is being fed to him behind closed doors.....

Everything that he has tried to accomplish has been against the laws of Allah(swt) ....there was not justification for going into Iraq and if he was seeking an eye for an eye he didn't win in Afghanistan either...Pakistan seems to be almost affraid of the USA and at the same time tired of taking the heat from their own people and neighbors that don't think they should be supporting the USA.

Where Iran is concerned who knows if they will take over Iraq and become mutual partners with them and lebanon etc...and the other Shia' majority influences...I can say that without a doubt if they offer support without trying to slaughter their fellow muslim sunni br's and sr's that Iraq will be the winner simply becasue Iran is already running their country fairly well even if it is often one sided....

The USA is never going to win or lose they're not even in the game...and won't be until they accept Islam and the muslims as equals not as borrowed or taken property to do with as they please...

I do think that the women in Afghanistan should be allowed to be educated but have read many articles and seen many documentaries since their so called "Western" freedom and guess what the USA didn't waste any time bringing back the western culture like modern music....bill boards and yes western style dress...so who is free the women who gaurds her modesty and protects what Allah(swt) gave her or the women that shows the entire world what Allah(swt) has given her and isn't affraid of who sees it!

There are no easy answers but whichever country you are from if the rulers are not following the laws of Allah(swt) you are not to accept them as your own simply because they say it is so....I'm not saying break the law of the land..no it is your duty to conduct yourself the way Allah(swt) intended for you...but never accept the laws that are unjust and against Islam as your own.....

On the day when we will  all be ranked I want to be ranked with my Ummah with my book of deeds in my right hand and the light on my face I want to answer...Alhamdulillah....I'm a muslim" and Islam is my Deen.....

I don't want to be ranked with the disbelievers behind the presidents and kings and rulers and be classified as democrat...republican...etc. and be called into account for crimes against my Ummah......

MasSalaama

Umm Abdelkhalek
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Sawtul, you started the thread with a lie, which really makes everything you say very suspect to me. Let me show you what I mean.

You falsified the article�s headline as: USA benefits Iran

lol, I never said that was the headline of the article, that was the name of the thread and my words.

AND OFCOURSE THESE WORDS"Why AhmadiNejad speaks against some of the enemies of Islam:" AND THESE "Answer: To increase Iran's popularity among religious Muslims (same as "Hezbushaytan" as I already explained on another thread.)" ARE MY WORDS.

I clearly put the sentences from the article in "quotation marks" and made them BOLD so you can tell them apart from my words!

And I gave a link to the article to anyone can go and read it, only quoted what was appropriate (regarding Iran's true intentions).

And my second post has the stronger evidence, that Iran and USA conspired to invade Afghanistan BEFORE 9/11 and this shows 2 things.

1: USA and Iran are secret allies

2: 9/11 wasnt the reason why the "war on terror" began, it was an excuse and a means of demonising and then destroying religious Sunni Muslim forces, thus the "only hope" for religious Muslims would be Iran and the the Hezbushaytan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic