IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will I go to hell?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will I go to hell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2006 at 9:33am

Thanks for your answer Abuzaid.

I believe i one God and he is perfect.

hmmm... this means that I have a chance to go to heaven even though i am not muslim, right?

abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2006 at 9:50pm

Now, its not enough that you believe in the above mentioned conditions. As a direct result of your belief in a perfect God, you should dislike and disassociate yourself from such belief. This is necessary if a person is taking God seriously. The attitude "All are good" is clear indication that the person is not serious about the belief in the perfection of God. So, one must negate and express his/her dislike to any belief of partnership in "self" of God, attributes of God and in the rights of God.

That's not all, you have to believe in Prophethood also, why? I will write it sometime later.

Regards

Edited by abuzaid
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 12:23am
proof: According to Islam all those who indulge in polytheism surely cannot enter heaven.
air_one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote air_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 4:36am
assalamualaikum

candid: lets rephrase what you said so that it is more proper to the teachings of islam insya-Allah

according to islam all those who indulge in polytheism and do not repent afterwards surely cannot enter heaven

lalala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 7:00pm

for both questions, my lecturer had said, if one doesn't believe in Allah, why does one expect rewards from the God one doesn't believe in the first place? ask from what they believe in then. (some thing like that.)

all & all, i myself don't know my place yet & i don't pretend to know. Allah (God) knows best.

Edited by lalala
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic