IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 3:09pm
I hear that
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:44pm

Please allow me to say that I have respect for Whisper and his opinions. Although I don't agree with a lot of what he says I definitely appreciate an individual who, even if they're wrong, continue to stand their ground and challenge political thought. To me that is admirable. But on the flipside as Sister Amah pointed out when you get several warnings to stop then, you simply must stop. To me, that is pure common sense. I would definitely say to the moderators to "bring whisper back!' but at first I didn't know he was even BANNED in the first place until sister amah stated the reason. Not because he constantly talked about America, but because of the fact that he constantly singled out one country and constantly (although sometimes subtle) bashed America.

Let me reaffirm publicly that I respect the brother for his views and his continuous stance but at the same time a person's constant reference to America and doing the "blame game" does get tiresome and it does in a small way, can be offensive. Of course the general reply would be to call an American, "blind to the reality." But whether citizens of the United States are blind to what America does or not is besides the point. The point is to not constantly spam discussions (with refernece to MacDonalds) about how bad the United States is.

Honestly, we wouldn;t tolerate if a Jewish individual or Christian-Or even Muslim came in here stating heretical stuff about Islam or making false claims about Islam like they have done in the past and even now. I think we should call a spade a spade! Anyway I'd love to here more of Whisper's bashing of the States! But at the same time because this is not OUR website we must abide by the rules of the lesser gods, the moderators!

Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 3:30am
I do agree with Israfil.  Whisper:  just because you have been "unbanned" doesn't mean you may take up where you left off.  Those of us who supported you supported your insights and your idiosyncratic writing style. It did not mean that we agreed with them wholeheartedly. Please, lay off the Anti-American diatribes.  You know perfectly well that the majority of the country is just as incensed at its government's high handed, misguided, and blind policies as you are. We don't need any more McPhilosophy, please!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2006 at 7:37am

But on the flipside as Sister Amah pointed out when you get several warnings to stop then, you simply must stop.

Brother Israfil, this admiration is mutual and, out of sheer respect for Sister Amah and our Board�s counting skills, I won�t go into how many of these several warnings had come my way.

but because of the fact that he constantly singled out one country and constantly (although sometimes subtle) bashed America.

Brother, I promise, I had genuinely reformed.

I had started to hold the 172,000 Tuvalu Islanders, for turning our world into a powder keg, out of their greed, their need to plunder global resources and, specially, their constant practice of igniting wars, under one pretext of the other, since as far as I remember.

But then a week ago, one of your own ex-Presidents spilt all the beans about how all of this actually happens and who relly runs the U S. Please, trust me, not my fault, he wrote book entirely on his own and out of his experiences.

. . . but at the same time a person's constant reference to America and doing the "blame game" does get tiresome and it does in a small way, can be offensive.

My friend, "blame game" is when someone points a finger at someone without any justification, but when hard factual Historical Record are placed on the table then it�s known as slightly a different thing.

Before the days of my exile, I used to ask for three things the U S had done, by design or even unwittingly, since 1953, that haven�t harmed or badly suppressed people who happen to be other than full blooded Americans. But, since my re-instatement, I have reduced it to just ONE.

(Please believe me, it�s impossible for me to make any further reduction in this offer)

I promise you, in front of all these people that if you post just ONE such incident or accident, I will go back to blaming the Tuvalu Islanders for all the wrong done to this poor little world Be honest, isn't that an absolutely fair offer?

The point is to not constantly spam discussions (with refernece to MacDonalds) about how bad the United States is.

My brother, my offer is open, please just show us one good thing the US can be accused of doing for �my part of the world�. To me, it matters not how many Wallmarts or Dunkin Donuts you have in your country, I can and I will only count how much blood the US has shed � under one pretext or the other � since 1953.

Honestly, we wouldn;t tolerate if a Jewish individual or Christian-Or even Muslim came in here stating heretical stuff about Islam or making false claims about Islam like they have done in the past and even now.

I love you for your absolute innocence.

My friend, the day anyone (not just you) proves that anything I have ever posted is �heretical stuffor some false claims I will admit my sins, apologise and cease posting.

Not just that, I will burn all my notes on Cap It All itis (collected since 1968) and not publish my thesis on Alternative Financial Therapy.

In fact, I will take ultimate step, I will go totally American and start to live as if the world ceases to exist beyond the divinity of the US.

Edited by Whisper
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2006 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

But on the flipside as Sister Amah pointed out when you get several warnings to stop then, you simply must stop.

Brother Israfil, this admiration is mutual and, out of sheer respect for Sister Amah and our Board�s counting skills, I won�t go into how many of these several warnings had come my way.

but because of the fact that he constantly singled out one country and constantly (although sometimes subtle) bashed America.

Brother, I promise, I had genuinely reformed.

I had started to hold the 172,000 Tuvalu Islanders, for turning our world into a powder keg, out of their greed, their need to plunder global resources and, specially, their constant practice of igniting wars, under one pretext of the other, since as far as I remember.

But then a week ago, one of your own ex-Presidents spilt all the beans about how all of this actually happens and who relly runs the U S. Please, trust me, not my fault, he wrote book entirely on his own and out of his experiences.

. . . but at the same time a person's constant reference to America and doing the "blame game" does get tiresome and it does in a small way, can be offensive.

My friend, "blame game" is when someone points a finger at someone without any justification, but when hard factual Historical Record are placed on the table then it�s known as slightly a different thing.

Before the days of my exile, I used to ask for three things the U S had done, by design or even unwittingly, since 1953, that haven�t harmed or badly suppressed people who happen to be other than full blooded Americans. But, since my re-instatement, I have reduced it to just ONE.

(Please believe me, it�s impossible for me to make any further reduction in this offer)

I promise you, in front of all these people that if you post just ONE such incident or accident, I will go back to blaming the Tuvalu Islanders for all the wrong done to this poor little world Be honest, isn't that an absolutely fair offer?

The point is to not constantly spam discussions (with refernece to MacDonalds) about how bad the United States is.

My brother, my offer is open, please just show us one good thing the US can be accused of doing for �my part of the world�. To me, it matters not how many Wallmarts or Dunkin Donuts you have in your country, I can and I will only count how much blood the US has shed � under one pretext or the other � since 1953.

Honestly, we wouldn;t tolerate if a Jewish individual or Christian-Or even Muslim came in here stating heretical stuff about Islam or making false claims about Islam like they have done in the past and even now.

I love you for your absolute innocence.

My friend, the day anyone (not just you) proves that anything I have ever posted is �heretical stuffor some false claims I will admit my sins, apologise and cease posting.

Not just that, I will burn all my notes on Cap It All itis (collected since 1968) and not publish my thesis on Alternative Financial Therapy.

In fact, I will take ultimate step, I will go totally American and start to live as if the world ceases to exist beyond the divinity of the US.

Bismillah and Salaams,

I love your style, Sasha!

Other words come to mind when I read the silly things people believe America is or isn't, but you, in a very classy way, say, "I love your innocence."  Ma'Shah Allah!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2006 at 8:48am

Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

I do agree with Israfil.  Whisper:  just because you have been "unbanned" doesn't mean you may take up where you left off.  Those of us who supported you supported your insights and your idiosyncratic writing style. It did not mean that we agreed with them wholeheartedly. Please, lay off the Anti-American diatribes.  You know perfectly well that the majority of the country is just as incensed at its government's high handed, misguided, and blind policies as you are. We don't need any more McPhilosophy, please!

Salaams and Bismillah,

I certainly hope that he takes off where he left off.  Someone's got to do it, and he does it so well and with class.

Where are you guys in America that you think that the majority of the country is incensed at these things?  Get around people and hang out more.  I'd say the exact opposite.  The majority of the country cares about what's going on in their own lives and how the war in Iraq effects them, not the poor Iraqi people.  They also want the Jews and Palestinians to stop fighting over a piece of desert and make up.  Most people are just too busy to care about the carnage that our money and guns are causing all over the world.

But some of us care.  Some of us know the truth and some, which I can't include myself unfortunatley, work hard to bring that truth to light.  I thank Sasha endlessly for his effort to inform and educate us to our shortcomings.  There is hope for this reason only.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2006 at 9:45am

As I've been "preaching" from the very first day of my membership on this forum, "America doesn't care." We want this war to stop for all the reasons Herjihad has just stated. Heads out of the sand, please!

Sasha, I am on your side, as I am on the side of all those who fight the war for peace. Just because the majority says something is right does NOT make it right.

... I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend...

Peace, Hanan

Edited by Hanan
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2006 at 6:09pm
Thanks Whisper "The I love your innocence" is synonomous with "I'm ignorant of what America is doing overseas" which is fine everyone has their opinion. Of course the innocence bit is also related to what Hana said about "head sin the sand."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic