IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whisper banned?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whisper banned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 4:11am

I think Angela is just caught up with work and studying her course.

The mods haven't disappeared I see them

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:50am

Edited by Hanan
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 8:37am

I was carried away by life again.  It will still be a long time for me to really return.  I'm studying for my A+ Certifications and I'm dreaming in IRQs, FAT32s and Error Messages.

I might get the Blue Screen of Death soon.....LOL

As for Whisper?  What?  Banned...you can't ban Whisper.  It would be like banning Servetus.  They are staples of IC Society.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 10:47am

Edited by Hanan
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 10:56am
NTFS is better :P
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Indeed, Brother Sasha was banned http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5186& ; ;TPN=1

I would really like to know the reason for it. Which rules did he violate? I have not read an explanation from the mods, but perhaps they don�t have to give us one? I am sad today and inshallah, Sasha will come back.

Touche

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Indeed, Brother Sasha was banned http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5186& ; ; ;TPN=1

I would really like to know the reason for it. Which rules did he violate? I have not read an explanation from the mods, but perhaps they don�t have to give us one? I am sad today and inshallah, Sasha will come back.

Touche

Salaams and Bismillah,

Could we have a straight response?  Please give a link to the alleged violations.  And unban him as soon as possible.

Thanks.  Jazzak Allah Khayr.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 9:04pm

I know NTFS is better.

I too am still curious about the exact violations and reasons to ban Whisper.  I have seen far more flagrant statements made by others (including the long gone Rami) and they were not banned.  As a respected member and contributer to this board, I think he should be allowed back.  Heck, Salman was given THREE chances and he was never as resourceful and inciteful.

I say we take a vote.  The moderators could put up a poll and let the members decide.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic