IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FACE LIFT COST  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FACE LIFT COST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FACE LIFT COST
    Posted: 07 November 2006 at 5:03pm

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.  While on the operating table she had a near death experience.  Seeing God, she asked �Is my time up?�  God said, �No, you have another 43 years, 2 months, and 8 days to live.�  Upon recovery, she decided to stay in the hospital and have a face lift, liposuction, and tummy tuck.  She had someone come in and change her hair color, even did Lasik surgery.  Since she had so much more time to live, she figured that she might as well make the most of it.  After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.  While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.  Arriving in front of God, she demanded, �I thought you said I had another 40 years?�  God replied, �I didn�t recognize you�.

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:25am

God replied, �I didn�t recognize you�.

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:50am
That is so sad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic