IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miscarriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote βα	Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miscarriage
    Posted: 26 October 2006 at 6:13pm

Assalam-u-Alaykum

I have just recently had a miscarriage and lost my son at 19 weeks due to placental abruption. I am finding it really difficult to cope. Is there anybody here who might have been through a similar experience? Family are saying move on and look to the future, there can always be more babies etc but I can't get over it that easily. I actually gave birth and buried my baby. I was just wondering if there was anyone who could relate to me as most peeople I know who have had miscarriages had it in the early stages and didn't give birth. I just want to know how you coped, did you have successful pregnancies following and if anyone's suffered from placental abruption, did you find out the cause for it? Thank you.

mortalsumi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mortalsumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 2:29pm

Assalamu alaikum sister

I can totally relate to you. May Allah give you patience and hope you come out of your grief.

Actually,I was in a similar situation 2 years back,I too went into labor and lost my baby at around 14 weeks. That was really terrible and hurts more if it is your first baby, Alhamdulillah I came out of the sorrow only to fall pregnant and miscarry again last year, I was devastated but Allah has His plan and He knows what is best for us.

The doctor had done various test and found no fault with me and InshAllah, Iam still praying and hoping for a pious and healthy baby.

I just wanted to convey that this is common and the doctor adviced me to take complee bed rest if I fall pregnant again.

Hope this helps and I shall remember you in my prayers.

βα View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote βα	Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 4:38pm
Mortalsumi, thank you for your reply and support. It is a very difficult time indeed. I will also remember you in my prayers.  Inshallah, may Allah give us pious and healthy babies, Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic