IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peace  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:48am
Salam Tasneem!

Love is what love does.

What do you mean by 'good' Hindus, Christians and Muslims?  If you are an Indian Muslim, you know the truth how good Indian Muslims are.

Unlike our neighbours, we allowed Muslims to stay in India.  India has the second largest Muslim population.  It has had its Presidents from the minorities.  Here, people say that Muslims are their brothers.  Here the Muslims are allowed to follow their own law.  Here people worship Muslim actors and cricketers as gods, give subsidies for Haj, repair Mosques at the government's cost.

And what they give in return?  Support to ISI, degrade traditional Indian culture, show the world that India is communalist state.

Quote "However, when one delves into the depth of religion one finds the absurdities in practicing of certain religions."

What are those 'certain' religions?

How can you say that Muhammad is the last of the Messengers?

Quote ...dieties calling them god.

I can understand that you are talking about 'hinduism'.  But what you people dont know is, the present people in India are following the rituals and not what is written in their holy books.  This is because most of them are blind believers and which made the so called 'brahmins' to subjugate the so called 'untouchables'.

You still show off your typical Muslim thinking.
I have told you, if those 'certain' religions were not fit for survival, why would Khaaliq would have made them?

'hinduism' has been here since times immemorial.  It first survived the  the Muslim onslaught(who ethnically cleansed the Kashmiri 'hindus'), then the Christian onslaught(who in the guise of missionaries, did all the dirty things).
Don't you think Rabb wants 'hinduism' to survive?
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:34pm

Dear Bharatiya

First of all let me tell you that I love India. Just as each Muslim is different each Hindu is also different. There are many many good Hindus that I have met and known. So are there many good Christians and Muslims.

Now coming to religions I agree that there is good in every religion. I have not known any religion that teaches immorality, hatred or oppression. Now when we view any religion from the surface everything seems fine. However, when one delves into the depth of religion one finds the absurdities in the practicing of certain religions. The central theme of Islam is the belief in ONE God who is the Creator and Sustainer of the whole universe. He is Most compassionate and Merciful and sustains everyone of His creation. He also has guided mankind through revelations by sending messengers to every generation. All these messengers from Adam, Abraham, Jesus, Moses and many many more have brought to mankind the same message. That there is no god but GOD. But man has been fallible, he has always found the need to find something that he can see and feel which he has called god. The message that was brought by all the previous messengers has not remained in its original form and man has fallen into sin by associating different things with God. The last of these Messengers is Mohammed (PBUH) who has once more brought to us the true message and those who follow him are called Muslims and the religion is Islam. We believe in the oneness of GOD and follow the guidance that we received from His messenger Mohammed (PBUH). Muslims believe in the life hereafter, that after this temporary life of ours we are one day going to face our Creator. That is why we worship Him and Him alone and after this knowledge has come to us we cannot turn to any dieties calling them god. Please feel free to write and clarify whatever you wish to ask. I shall try to respond God Willing.

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Tasneem Tasneem wrote:

Bharatiya

Welcome, to the Muslim-Hindu dialogue. How did you get interested in this forum?

Asalam walaikum Tasneem!!

I have many Muslim friends.  But not all like India

Thats why I wanted to know the general Muslim view about India and I am really shocked to know that very few like India.

I feel 'hinduism', Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and Sikhism all to be great.  I also feel that certain religions are for certain people and there is no universal religion as such. 

If I am not fit to live, why would Khaaliq make me and why would Rabb sustain me?

The way of propagation of Christianity and Islam have to be reviewed.

Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:20pm

Bharatiya

Welcome, to the Muslim-Hindu dialogue. How did you get interested in this forum?

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:59am
What are you talking about whisper?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:53pm

Would there be much profit in this Hindu - Muslim dialogue in our world of grand saviours, Murdocks, Bushes and the Blairs?

The Hindus, Muslims and the lot of the sub-continent had not just a dialogue but a shared culture, life what have you for over 1080 years. Then walk in the Hang Low Sexnons in the guise of traders . . . and then shall we some day talk about the Mayo Plan - 1894?

Forget it. UNLESS you are willing to live beyond the conditioning set in by your Masters.

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:02pm

Asalam walaikum Fuhad bhai!!!

Yes, you are right... If we have to live, we have to live together...

We are human beings first hindus or muslims next...

Khudha Hafiz.

Fuhad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuhad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:52am

Salaam To:Bharatiya

Welcome to the forum. I would encourage more people from Indian (Hind) subcontinent to initiate dialogue with muslims and help clarify misconceptions on both sides.

Well, I would consider myself to be a 'Hindu Muslim' from UK

Regards

Fuhad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic