IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 2:24pm

Jam,

Quote:
Turn on (if you haven't already) to the lectures of Learning Company's Arthur Williamson "Apocalypse Now Apocalypse Then" for some of the most fun your ears will ever have at the encounter of the cosmic cyclical with the linear. I swear on the knees of my heart you'll be quite a bit richer for it.

I could probably do a Google search of my own, but do you please have a link for this at hand?  I do, of course, want to be enriched but might also mention that, if this is a reference primarily to audio files, I shall have to wait until I can access Internet from someplace other than a public library with the audio-video functions disabled in order to tune in.

Cheers,

Serv 

Edited by Servetus
nodda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nodda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2007 at 2:16am

Salam Jamal Morelli....

Actually I'm muslim but I havent much knowlege, sorry can U explain why every day is Ashuro & every land is Kerbala, I know that in Ashuro day we r fasting.... but what is Kerbala? May be i cant undestant it becouse i dont know the translation of this word...

Thanks.......

hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:46pm
-

Edited by Jamal Morelli - 30 October 2009 at 3:35pm
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 4:32pm
Jamal Morelli wrote :....... And not forgetting that folks can call themselves Muslims and be rotten to the marrow.  How was that? They need a heart and brain transplant? Pretty gruesome to think about them.
abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 1:39am

We hope the green mountain of Servetus full of trees

and the wind of Hannan pollinates the desert flowers of Fez

Together the tired travellers served Tea by Nodda of Uzbekistan

I wonder how the chinese looks at Number 41 mean Quick Death !

Ha ha the Light of Islam always rising with each morning sun

We thank Allah Tabaraka wa Taala for iman, wisdom and friendship.

abuzuhri shin
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:03am

abuzuhri wrote.......I wonder how the chinese looks at Number 41 mean Quick Death ! Nicely said....I like that!

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
nodda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nodda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:20am

Together the tired travellers served Tea by Nodda of Uzbekistan

I wonder how the chinese looks at Number 41 mean Quick Death !

HMMM, I wander what did umean?? I think u changed me with chinees..... We dont have tea plants (unfortunately) But if u'll paid a visit I can offer U a cup of tea... 

& i think Chinees are looking like as young as their 25 or 30 even at their 41...............

abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 9:26pm

Dear Nodda, please travel and stop at my teahut at http://abuzuhri.multiply.com. We will offer you many kind of chinese seeker teas, zen, koans and songs from Mathnawi of Rumi. We had two friends from neighbours Kazakstan who prviously studied in Malaysia.

One Nurmahan Jolderkhanov from Almaty, he got many horses at his father rural farm. Two, Gany Ayezkhanov he still building up his empire, knowledge and pure islam in kuala lumpur while the fortunate days still rolling. His brother Rustam bought a lot of islamic books while visited malaysia and jakarta.

We also told them dont forget to read, study and uncover or renew the sufic teaching and great knowlegde of Shaykh Ahmad Yasavi whose tomb was in your country if right guess. He write in kind of persian/uighur/ubzbek language. May Allah bless you all in the land of Islam many hundred years ago with the baraka and karama of Imam Bukhari, Termiizi, al-Ghazali, etc. At least we share a little bit of sinic eyes and nose like Ayatullah Hasfemi of Iran. Cai jian.

abuzuhri shin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic