IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iraqi Police attack civilians  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iraqi Police attack civilians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iraqi Police attack civilians
    Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Please tell me how did the british police shoot that young brazilian guy who the police thought was carrying a bomb in his backpack, if they don't carry guns ?? 

That's only in special occasions. Most of the time, most of them dont carry weapons.

lol!

I think I need to check in with my British friend and see what he say

if its just the police a.k.a civilians then there would be no police left. And then there would not be any reports everyday i see on insurgents killing civilians anymore, oops police.

When the Americans kill civilians they obviously are not killing the Police. Im talking about when the resistance are reported to have killed "civilians". Very often, these "civilians" are the Police force, or spies, or politicians etc.

Ofcourse there are also many cases when the US military kill civilians and blame it on al-Qaeda, and this is NOT conspiracy theory, there have been many such cases even the Haditha Massacares that we all now know were carried out by US military were originally blamed on the "insurgents" (resistance).

sorry, but it sounds like you are making up claims/explanations. It does not sound like fact!

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:56pm
Hey! Sawtul's found his nemesis

Edited by Duende
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 12:02pm

Please tell me how did the british police shoot that young brazilian guy who the police thought was carrying a bomb in his backpack, if they don't carry guns ?? 

That's only in special occasions. Most of the time, most of them dont carry weapons.

if its just the police a.k.a civilians then there would be no police left. And then there would not be any reports everyday i see on insurgents killing civilians anymore, oops police.

When the Americans kill civilians they obviously are not killing the Police. Im talking about when the resistance are reported to have killed "civilians". Very often, these "civilians" are the Police force, or spies, or politicians etc.

Ofcourse there are also many cases when the US military kill civilians and blame it on al-Qaeda, and this is NOT conspiracy theory, there have been many such cases even the Haditha Massacares that we all now know were carried out by US military were originally blamed on the "insurgents" (resistance).

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:52am

Secondly, not all police carry guns, for instance, in Britain they dont.

where on earth are you getting your information ?

In my country police carry guns at all times when on duty, better watch out when you come here

What do you mean? You want me to show a report saying that 10 civilians were killed ? Because the news dont say 10 Police were killed, they say 10 civilians were killed. If they did then that would be missing the whole point! Because the purpose is to make people think that ordinary civilians are being killed every time police or spies are killed, so they obviously wont tell you that they were Police.

You should put the above in the conspiracy theory section

Edited by Angel
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:11am

anyone they want??

Yes. There are even reports of shiah death squads joining the "Police" so that they can carry guns and kill sunni civilians, and also to torture sunni prisoners.

ALL police carry guns when on duty.

First of all these guys carry all sort of guns, so how are they any different from the army ?

Secondly, not all police carry guns, for instance, in Britain they dont.

police in iraq are considered civilians ?

Yes Police are always considered "civilians", in Iraq and elsewhere.

your back up resources for this, are ??

What do you mean? You want me to show a report saying that 10 civilians were killed ? Because the news dont say 10 Police were killed, they say 10 civilians were killed. If they did then that would be missing the whole point! Because the purpose is to make people think that ordinary civilians are being killed every time police or spies are killed, so they obviously wont tell you that they were Police.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:00am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Watch this video of Iraq's "police" (or Thugs) beating up and shooting a civilian:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJswTf3Rteg

youtube???

you picked something from youtube.com

Quote These so-called "Police" go around beating, shooting and killing anyone they want,

anyone they want??

Quote They all carry guns meaning that they are infact not really different from the military.

ALL police carry guns when on duty.

Quote They are simply called "Iraqi police" so that they would be counted as civilians (since "Police" are considered to be Civilian).

police in iraq are considered civilians ?

Quote So on the news you may hear "insurgents killed 10 civilians" when infact, 10 from the Iraqi Police Force have been killed while fighting the Iraqi resistance.

your back up resources for this, are ??

Edited by Angel
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 9:48am

Well that's because you didnt make any sensible points.

what??

Quote You simply made baseless accusations against them.

baseless, like...?

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Until and unless you become a forum mod, you MUST NOT censor others. This is very talibanish, as everything in your sentence. Just because you, unfortunately, felt compelled to start this thread doesn�t mean that the course of discussion won�t change. This is NOT your personal thread, remember that.

Im simply saying that when you want to post something about Taliban, post in a thread about the Taliban (there are many). I didnt "censor" you (even if I wanted to I couldnt). Is it so hard to talk about IRAQI POLICE on this thread, and talk about the Taliban on a thread about TALIBAN ?!!?

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Although you disagree with me on one of the points of my previous message, I'm encouraged that we are not entirely on opposite ends because you did not defend the Taliban against other assertions I had made

Well that's because you didnt make any sensible points. You simply made baseless accusations against them. Ofcourse, another reason was that this thread is Not about Taliban, which is why I didnt bother refuting or arguing with you on these points.

[/QUOTE]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic