IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zaytuna: Agenda To Change Our Condition  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zaytuna: Agenda To Change Our Condition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zaytuna: Agenda To Change Our Condition
    Posted: 02 October 2006 at 5:58am

Zaytuna Institute Presents
in partnership with the Dayton Education Society

AGENDA TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION
A two-day intensive workshop taught by
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf & Imam Zaid Shakir
November 4th & 5th, 2006
Crowne Plaza - Dayton, Ohio

ZAYTUNA MINARA PROGRAM
A symbol of assistance and hope, the minara (lighthouse) offers guidance for wayfarers of the world. With so many Muslims searching for knowledge while grappling with the arduous scheduling demands of the modern world, we proudly offer the Zaytuna Minara Program. This new program provides a concentrated educational format in which selected topics are taught in two, day-long sessions to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge. The Zaytuna Minara Program is open to all students, new and experienced, with no application required. All wayfarers are welcome. For more information on Zaytuna's Minara program, click here.

AGENDA TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION
First published in 2001, this seminal text provides clear and effective guidance for rectifying our state as conscientious and productive Muslims. With an emphasis on Taqwa (conscientiousness) and Ikhlas (sincerity), Agenda To Change Our Condition is an indispensable handbook for all Muslims striving for excellence in character and serves as the basis of the first installment of the Zaytuna Minara Program. Topics covered in this program include: Practical Steps to Change Our Condition, Taqwa: Its Definition and Its Benefits, The Heart and Its Treatment, Civic Involvement, and a series of exercises for achieving Taqwa.

"A truly spiritually uplifting experience... Practical steps were outlined, as well as exercises that anyone, from a new Muslim, to a scholar would find beneficial for their souls. " - Virginia Minara participant

"Just being there for two days made me feel more alive and full of energy." - New Jersey Minara participant

"This is probably the most enlightening conference I have ever been to." - Texas Minara participant

"It was a life-transforming experience." - Florida Minara participant

33 East Fifth St
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 224-0800

TIMINGS
Saturday & Sunday, 10:00am - 6:00pm

TUITION & TERMS
- $80 per person
- $50 for students (student ID will be required)
- Price includes a copy of "Agenda To Change Our Condition"
- Meals, accommodations, and transportation not included
- No children under age 10.
The Crowne Plaza has reserved rooms at discounted rates for Zaytuna Institute�s guests. To make a reservation call (877) 227-6963 or visit  http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/daycc.
-
For other nearby hotel options, click here.

< =https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr method=post>STUDENT - $50 (Student ID will be required at the door)

For more information:
Phone: (510) 582-1979
E-mail: [email protected]

"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic