IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Islaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ?
    Posted: 30 September 2006 at 5:32pm

maybe i was a grouch, maybe i did doubt, so sorry

is my ban still in place for using many names?

and are you willing not to act as though the truth belongs to you alone?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 6:08pm
and what were you known as before on this forum?
Islaah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Islaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:13pm

i'd be surprised if if the moderators are not aware of who i am

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Islaah Islaah wrote:

i'd be surprised if if the moderators are not aware of who i am

Yea, how can they scan 100,000,000 Ip's.....
Islaah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Islaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 3:30am

no worries i'll save them the hassle of trying to work it out, i�ll leave on my own free will, for i�ve remembered why i had all the problems anyway��.

namely people trying to tell me everything is fine, when in fact my poverty means i am trapped in a house where i am not even allowed to practice the religion, so it seems to me people are merely using others to justify their own actions��. afterall if you lived in a palace and wished not to share through greed, naturally you would only wish to hear everything is fine, because if i said otherwise maybe you might feel the guilt.

Antony-Islaah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antony-Islaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 4:25pm

the thing i hate most though is the fact that, even on this website, you have an aloof academic elite, whom find it below their status to correspond with us mere commoners��. given that this is the case i am even more enraged that when i approached you/them with an explanation of the dilemmas facing quantum mechanics and the unification of the energy forces and gravity into One Force, they see fit to completely ignore me.

wake up to the hypocrisy!

they either know more so do not have to listen, and when they don�t they still don�t have to listen!

so what if you do not know what i am on about, that�s why i have been trying to open a dialogue with them, so what if you wish to ban me from your site for using multiple names, this is a result of the very non-religious way you/they ignore those whom wish you would face the issues your comfy-lives allow you to sweep under the carpet! 

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Antony-Islaah Antony-Islaah wrote:

an explanation of the dilemmas facing quantum mechanics and the unification of the energy forces and gravity into One Force, they see fit to completely ignore me.

hey nadir a.k.a many other names to many to list, how's things ??

I see you are still in the habit of changing names

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Antony-Islaah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antony-Islaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:35am

hi angel.....

well i'm still suffering from some of the same problems (as you have gracefully pointed out). how are you? i hope you are well.

before i am banned again, what do you think i should do, just publish and put these academics to shame? because i promise you now, if they force me to do so without even having the courtesy of responding to any of my mails, i will show them no mercy..... but then i now know i cannot expect them to listen to anything i say, for they are so aloof they are only able to doubt, after all academics hold the view that only man/woman is able to impart knowledge (ie they only recognise knowledge as college/university degree etc), 'God forbid' anyone learning other than by their decree!

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 1, Book 3, Number 71:

Narrated Muawiya:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established."    

Edited by Antony-Islaah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic