IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - More US Hispanics drawn to Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More US Hispanics drawn to Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More US Hispanics drawn to Islam
    Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:50am
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
sakeena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakeena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 4:41am

Alhamdulilah!

Thanks alot Peacemaker! ^^ I've been following the growth of the Latino Muslim population in other countries such as Mexico and Argentina, so this is very exciting to read about in the U.S.! :D

salaam :)

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by sakeena sakeena wrote:

Alhamdulilah!

Thanks alot Peacemaker! ^^ I've been following the growth of the Latino Muslim population in other countries such as Mexico and Argentina, so this is very exciting to read about in the U.S.! :D

salaam :)

Welcome sakeena.  

What did you find regarding the growth of the Latino Muslim population in other countries?

Jazak Allah Khair.

Peace 

sakeena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakeena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 8:28am

Well brother, I found that there are 900,000 Muslims in Argentina, and that's not including the Muslims of different ethnicities that migrated there, such as Arabs and Asians :) I talked with some people from Mexico, and they told me there is mosque in Mexico City, but really didn't go into much detail :\ But my friend (who is Catholic) who lives in Posadas, Misiones Argentina says that most of the Muslims in her community are Arabs. So I'm guessing that the Latino population of Muslims is quite spead out there.

You can read more about it here, ( http://www.islamawareness.net/LatinAmerica/ ) as I'm afraid I might misstate something. Allah forgive me if I did.

ma'salaam.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by sakeena sakeena wrote:

Well brother, I found that there are 900,000 Muslims in Argentina, and that's not including the Muslims of different ethnicities that migrated there, such as Arabs and Asians :) I talked with some people from Mexico, and they told me there is mosque in Mexico City, but really didn't go into much detail :\ But my friend (who is Catholic) who lives in Posadas, Misiones Argentina says that most of the Muslims in her community are Arabs. So I'm guessing that the Latino population of Muslims is quite spead out there.

You can read more about it here, ( http://www.islamawareness.net/LatinAmerica/ ) as I'm afraid I might misstate something. Allah forgive me if I did.

ma'salaam.

Walaikum Salam,

Jazak Allah Khair, sakeena, for providing this information.

May Allah guide us all, and may light of Islam spread all over the world.

Peace

sakeena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakeena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 4:25am

Insha'Allah ^^

wa'salaam

Swell not thy cheek in pride...
mghanawi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghanawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:04am
Alsalamu Aliakum brothers & sisters

I am currently in Argentina (Misiones/correntos/EntreRios) visiting for 1 month and intersted in knowing about where muslims are, and where the mezquitas are?

Any help is appreciated?

I work at the United Arab Emirates on vacation and collecting information about muslims in remote places.

Salams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic