IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:16am

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Now dont say that it is Mossad which is running al queda.

After bin laden himself telling that he is responsible for 9/11... who the hell are these so called islam 'saviours'.

Have you spared any religion or nationality � by you �skullcap deception�?

On Dec. 7, the British news service, Reuters, the Israeli daily Ha'aretz, and Qatar-based Al-Jazeera TV network, all reported that the Palestinian Authority had accused the Mossad of creating a phony al-Qaeda cell in the Gaza Strip.

Here is a better �Conspiracy Theory� � India�s RAW (I hope you know what it stands for!) arrested Mossadi Jews, who were �rehearsing� 9/11.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/mossadposingashijackers17mar0 4.shtml

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:01am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Rehmat

Rehmat, I am sure with your extensive knowledge on conspiracy theories you will be able to answer a question I have�..

I wanted to know the name of that American guy who has appeared on conspiracy theory programmes? You must know him, he�s full of energy, and not shy when he �rebuffs� the plots of those he knows to be plotting. His physique is �stocky�. 

I hope he embraces Islam (Insha Allah), I am sure it would open up completely new avenues of knowledge for him, and correct some slight misinterpretations in reference to exactly what the goals of the masonic orders are.

A friend of mine is keen on conspiracy theories, and I know a lot of what he says is true. I don�t need to rebuke him when I think his mind has wondered a little too far, we have a mutual respect in that, he can help me in certain areas, and I him in others.

Wasalaam

nadir

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:55am

I feel my professor Henry Makow, PhD, could fit in more 'characteristics' - He is 'stocky'; he is Khazar; he is White, and best of all, he is Jewish.

He has also mentioned in several of his article that -"Islam being the only true relgion - is putting resistance against 'The Protocols' and the NWO."

Know your enemy!

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Have you spared any religion or nationality � by you �skullcap deception�?

UNESCO released a report saying that out of 128 countries where the Jews lived upto 1948, in only one --India-- were they not persecuted.

Just see what the Jews have to say about India,"India's Jewish communities are a source of inspiration for Aliyah activists who admire the fact that the entire community picked up and moved to Israel by choice, rather than as a result of anti-Semitism or persecution, which was virtually non-existent in India."

If you want to read the article go here.

Quote On Dec. 7, the British news service, Reuters, the Israeli daily Ha'aretz, and Qatar-based Al-Jazeera TV network, all reported that the Palestinian Authority had accused the Mossad of creating a phony al-Qaeda cell in the Gaza Strip.

Here is a better �Conspiracy Theory� � India�s RAW (I hope you know what it stands for!) arrested Mossadi Jews, who were �rehearsing� 9/11.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/mossadposingashijackers17mar0 4.shtml

Well thats interesting.  And dont you know, they didn't go to Tel Aviv, they are being prosecuted.  To read the news go here.

Whatever shortcomings there may be and even if the Jews consider us as enemies, I love Mossad as much as I love RAW.  And I love Israel.

Long Live Israel.

Edited by bharatiya
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:41pm
Even if all the Muslims in the world shout at the top of thier voice, no one is going to listen
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:46am
That's true - Because no one can hear them under the loud whining of Jews.
Know your enemy!

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:10am

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

A conspiracy? says who? It was just an outright attempt by the "English Speaking Cousins" (Britain, US + Aussies) to capture global Muslim resources - with absolute Blatant outright lies and Manufactured Consent.

Don't forget that Canada, despite having french is also an English speaking country

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:41pm

Gee, I did not know Canadian French write themselves as 'french'.

And how come you have been avoiding my Israeli Conspiracy Theories?

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic