IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:46am

Who is she?

Is she related to Betty Friedan - the Jewish communist feminist? However, even though she used to a lesbian - I still respect her views on women, which are based on Holy Talmud.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:02am

I love �Conspiracy Theories�!

oh i bet you do

so have you heard about alien spaceships coming to earth ?  but then again you probably think its those silly guys in the zionist government making it up  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:04am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

How is your health under communist rule? If it's goodh - then there is a well paying job waiting for you, buddy.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2003-04/18/article09 .shtml

are you referring to cuba? north korea? mongolia?

MOCKBA
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:05am

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

are you referring to cuba? north korea? mongolia?

O' the great scholar - first learn to write proper English - which you seem to have great problem.

Countries, like personal names - always start with a capital English letter - for example, Cuba, North Korea, and Mongolia.

In your great knowledge - do you think that only those three countries are left in the 'Communist Block'.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:35am
Now dont say that it is Mossad which is running al queda.

After bin laden himself telling that he is responsible for 9/11... who the hell are these so called islam 'saviours'.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

Especially not healthy if you live in Iraq! (They have "taken" far too much of the WMD conspiracy theory)

Kim...

A conspiracy? says who? It was just an outright attempt by the "English Speaking Cousins" (Britain, US + Aussies) to capture global Muslim resources - with absolute Blatant outright lies and Manufactured Consent.

What else is it my dear innocent friend?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:40am

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Now dont say that it is Mossad which is running al queda.

After bin laden himself telling that he is responsible for 9/11... who the hell are these so called islam 'saviours'.

Sad. In fact very sad.

I thought the Indians had good mathematical skills. It all adds up ONLY if you just count all the things that were NOT done to counter those planes. Plus how about Mass Chhutti of most Towers occupants that day?

When did OBL say he did it?

Why didn't the Amreekans accept Afghanistan's offer EXTRADITE OBL to some 3rd NUETRAL state FOR HONEST OPEN TRIAL?

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Sad. In fact very sad.

I thought the Indians had good mathematical skills. It all adds up ONLY if you just count all the things that were NOT done to counter those planes. Plus how about Mass Chhutti of most Towers occupants that day?

Yes, Indians have good mathematical skills, we were the one who gave you numbers. 

Counter those planes? Did you say that? They were hijacked bewakoof.

Well, what is Mass Chhutti?

Quote When did OBL say he did it?

Don't you have a television at your home? (sorry, if my question is wrong, muslims are not allowed to watch tv)

Quote Why didn't the Amreekans accept Afghanistan's offer EXTRADITE OBL to some 3rd NUETRAL state FOR HONEST OPEN TRIAL?

LOL... when did Afghanistan propose such an offer?(hope you are not an al queda agent)

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic