IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christian minorities in Muslim countries  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChristian minorities in Muslim countries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:11am
People of ALL religions must be respected and treated as if you wanted to be treated...["Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trust worthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. " (Qur'an 2:256)]

Surah 109
Al-Kafir�n (The Unbelievers)

Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Qul yaa ayyuhal kaafiruun
Laa 'abudu maa t'abuduun
Walaa antum 'aabidunna maa a'abud
Walaa ana 'aabidun maa 'abadttum
Walaa antum 'aabiduuna maa a'abud
Lakmu deenukum wa liya deen

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: Oh you who turn away
I do not worship what you worship,
nor do you worship what I worship.
And I will not worship what you worship,
Nor will you worship what I worship.
Your way is yours, and my way is mine.

Translated by Kabir Helminski

So you see Religious tolerance is commanded in islam.

muslim-mother View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:39am

I have been to alot of western forums lately .. Sadly there is ongoing war on muslims every where since some time ..

you can imagine how many websites spread lies about our beloved prophet .. and holy koran

The west is resisting islam as it sees as threat to 'freedom' . in europe for example, they have already abandoned all religions , while islam is spreading fast in USA . I think muslims every where should KNOW how to talk to westerns about ISlam in a civilised way ..

Muslims should unit again and present a good image of islam in the west ..

Shadi_Al-amin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:48am
Originally posted by muslim-mother muslim-mother wrote:

I have been to alot of western forums lately .. Sadly there is ongoing war on muslims every where since some time ..

you can imagine how many websites spread lies about our beloved prophet .. and holy koran

The west is resisting islam as it sees as threat to 'freedom' . in europe for example, they have already abandoned all religions , while islam is spreading fast in USA . I think muslims every where should KNOW how to talk to westerns about ISlam in a civilised way ..

Muslims should unit again and present a good image of islam in the west ..

My Respected Elder I agree with you.I do my best to explain the qur'an and spread islam,and tell the truth about islam inshallah.
B.H. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:07pm

I have been a convert to Islam for about three or four months now.

I used to be real active and well repsected by a lot of people on the internet and in real life.  I announced my conversion on the discussion boards I post on and immediately was cut off by just about everyone who was a Christian or atheist.

I have not told anyone else that I have converted in person/real life.  I live in the US and am afraid of what some people may do to me.

Edited by B.H.
Shadi_Al-amin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by B.H. B.H. wrote:

I used to be real active and well repsected by a lot of people on the internet and in real life.  I announced my conversion on the discussion boards I post on and immediately was cut off by just about everyone who was a Christian or atheist.

I have not told anyone else that I have converted in person/real life.  I live in the US and am afraid of what some people may do to me.

Lol my brother I was born a muslim in the united states,and racism is so intense I was told to ignore it like all the other muslims.I gotten kicked out of 4 schools because my small city is so racist.But you have nothing to fear just do as you wish and nothing will happen to you.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Shadi_Al-amin Shadi_Al-amin wrote:

Originally posted by B.H. B.H. wrote:

�

I used to be real active and well repsected by a lot of people on the internet and in real life.� I announced my conversion on the discussion boards I post on and immediately was cut off by just about everyone who was a Christian or atheist.

I have not told anyone else that�I have converted in person/real life.� I live in the US and am afraid of what some people may do to me.

�

�

Lol my brother I was born a muslim in the united states,and racism is so intense I was told to ignore it like all the other muslims.I gotten kicked out of 4 schools because my small city is so racist.But you have nothing to fear just do as you wish and nothing will happen to you.

really?

why didnt you sued them?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 12:47am

TO Fadil

There is a forum that really spreads hate to all muslims that i know ..

if you want to go to this specific forum , tell me so i can give the web link to it .. I am so sad when i see all the insults and lies about our beloved prophet and koran .. so many muslims there have left this specific western forum .. i wish muslims can unit and support each other more ..

Palestianans people in Gaza are starving in ramdan ,

Westerns are united to fight ISLAM itself not just terror groups just as Taliban .. We must are blind to the fact that westerns really hate muslims and islam itself .. the majority of westerns i have met in other forums,  say that  islam is a violent religion as they only see in thier media the killings .

They donot see the real islam .. i have so many things to share with you muslims here ..

The media is not even honest in spreading the real image of islam

it take tolerance and patience to correct the false image the west has drawn to muslims .. so what we can do ?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 12:53am

To shadi al amin

You are not the first one to be treated this way ..

In the denmark forum i went to , an american man said he converted to islam, They have insulted him and they have offended him ALOT ..

you canot imagine how much they insulted him .. so shadi donot be upset at all or sad , God is watching all of thier lies and insults .. and we believers should have patienance and tolerance ..

i want you to visit this website www.islamonline.net

i know all websites now ..

God bless you and donot be sad or upset . Muslims are rejected every where .. and especially if one converts to islam, he/she is rejected more .. hold on to your faith ..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic