IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Catholic, just registered  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catholic, just registered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint_Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catholic, just registered
    Posted: 19 September 2006 at 8:04am

Hello, my name is Mike, I'm a Roman Catholic who just registered in hopes to clear any misconceptions about the Popes statement, who the Pope is, and what he is not.

I'm also interested in learning more about Islam, what makes you guys tick, and overall what the problem is between our two religions.

I live in Brooklyn NY, where Catholics, Jews, Greek Orthodox, and Muslims live together with no problems at all.  If there is no compulsion in religion, why is there so much compulsion in religion?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 9:01am
what makes you guys tick

The same things that will tick you off.......

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Saint_Michael Saint_Michael wrote:

in hopes to clear any misconceptions about the Popes statement

After graduation, I should consider working for the vatican, how can they afford to send an army of cyber-evangelist on the crusade mission? It must have costed them a fortune.

Saint_Michael View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint_Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 9:26am
Such a warm welcome...
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:10am
michael, don't worry about ak, he can be a bit of a comedian at times, he is a fun guy, he was just playing with ya
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mona_1022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mona_1022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 12:27am

Hello Michael, do not listen to the ignorance displayed by some of the people here.  I am thankful for your intention to clarify the pope's position and to defend him just as we intend to defend Islam and to relay the true message it is trying to get out.  THis is the perfect site for you to learn about Islam and its true teachings.  Just know that Islam condemns violence and terrorism and actually teaches peace and tolerance of others.  By the way, I am new to the forums and am already disappointed to see that felow muslims display negative attitudes towards those trying to learn about Islam.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Mona_1022 Mona_1022 wrote:

Hello Michael, do not listen to the ignorance displayed by some of the people here.� I am thankful for your intention to clarify the pope's position and to defend him just as we intend to defend Islam and to relay the true message it is trying to get out.�

usually these cyber evangelist have their mind forzen in 10th century and no amount of proof can change their mind.

By the way, I am new to the forums

This explains everything.

Edited by ak_m_f
Mona_1022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mona_1022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 1:56pm
thats sad that u feel the need to make a comment like that...get a life!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic