IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Contributions of Islamic Civilization  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contributions of Islamic Civilization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WantingToLearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contributions of Islamic Civilization
    Posted: 18 September 2006 at 4:49pm

Hello!

I made a similar post in the General Discussion section.  I wasn't sure if it should have been made here instead.  I am new to the forum here.  I am an American and am not very religious.  However, I have done some studying of Islamic civilization in my Middle East Politics class in college.  My professor used to live in the Middle East and it was a rather short summer class.  She discussed at length the contributions of Islamic civilization to the rest of the world.  I would like to know more about these contributions and would appreciate if the members here could also provide links to excellent sources of information that offers a brief, in a nutshell, list of contributions of Islamic civilization.  Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic