IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope needs Dope Test  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope needs Dope Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 12:32pm
She is rig,my last stand by letter of credit is 73.219,-USD on bulk tea from Kenya to Kazakhistan...

Edited by Suleyman
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:41am

Edited by Hanan
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:40am

Hanan,sorry but in which colour you are in?...thx...

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

i dont remember answering to ur reply...but the way u just came up to interfere my conversation wit duende,obviously told me ur just looking for attention especially wat u wrote in ur reply.

Please read the following as often as you deem necessary and do not force me to remind you again that:

1) I will continue to �interfere� in any conversation on this forum whenever the mood strikes me,

2) you have my permission to give your full attention to everything I post on this forum, but I don�t insist on it. Actually, I would LOVE to be ignored by you.

This is what you regard as �interfere?�

Posted: October 05 2006 at 12:32pm

Wanna talk about something else?I could start a thread just strictly for the 2 of us.

... why don't you request to have a private personal meeting with Lady Duende? I've checked, and flights from US to Spain are inexpensive at the moment.

Posted: October 05 2006 at 5:59pm

its uganda to spain

are you sure it's not america to spain?

And u say that u dont care how much i say Allah's name,that i dont intimdate u?I am not here to intimdate anyone...

Yes you do. You�ve tried to intimidate AND actually threatened others here. And YES, you use Allah�s name in a most frivolous manner, especially to justify your threats and rude remarks, but that doesn�t intimidate me neither!

its ur deeds in the end that wil count.On the Day of Judgement father shall know no son...so why would i want to intimdate u?The prophet said..the best thing u could for ur self is wet ur lips with rememberance for Allah SW...thats why i say it.NOT because i want to intimidate u.U seem to have very little knowledge in Islam otherwise u would not have an outburst like this.

You, of all people, should not even attempt to lecture me or anyone else here. Again, you�re trying to intimidate and force people to submit to you and your immature ramblings. Guess WHO I SUBMIT TO ONLY � ?

About Africa... What makes you think that I care about your opinion on Africa?

anyone who reads the way u wrote ur article can say u were being racist...

If your command of the English language would be just a tad-bit better (or do you really pretend to intentionally �misunderstand�, as someone suggested?), then perhaps we could have a discussion on the subject of racism.

U really dwell on uganda and u put it like i dont know where spain is...

Posted: October 05 2006 at 12:32pm

Wanna talk about something else?I could start a thread just strictly for the 2 of us.

... why don't you request to have a private personal meeting with Lady Duende? I've checked, and flights from US to Spain are inexpensive at the moment.

Posted: October 05 2006 at 5:59pm

its uganda to spain

are you sure it's not america to spain?

Once again, my dear correspondent for BBC, I must confess that I have not been able to find my two brief sentences to be �dwelling� on anything.

thats the problem with people who see africans low-class people like how akmf wrote that i should go back to beat drums on trees.

You, my intellectual late-bloomer, are not a �low-class African.� Please do not insult those Africans who are considered �low-class� by certain Herrenmenschen, and who are truly suffering from the abuses and cruelties of ignorant racists. I will not play the race-card game with you, no matter how hard you try and regardless of how many others here have fallen for your con-game.

I forgive AKMF for this ONE remark, and if you are a true Muslim than so should you, right? AKMF is �one of the sanest and most enlightened of our contributors,� to quote another forum member.

I might live in africa but u dont know me,

Yes, you MIGHT live in Africa, and hopefully I never will have the misfortune to personally know you, although in a way I do know you, because your kind lives everywhere.

my father can be a rich man that he can buy the entire wealth u have 10times.

Sure he can, but he is not, so why even write such juvenile, betraying-your-age, diatribe? Or should I said: �Not true, my daddy is richer than your daddy!� � to keep on your level of maturity?

Kenyan coffe and tea exports 90% of its produce worldwide...if u ask anyone who deals in that sector they can tel u that,so most probably the tea ur drinking right there,comes from the guys who beat drums on trees.Diamond&gold is mined in Tanzania&southafrica,cocoa,oil,tablemats,kikoys,sculptur es,to mention but afew comes from the people who beat drums on trees.

Please do not steal the laurels of others, my �Ugandan� friend. What does Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa have to do with Uganda? We are �dwelling� on Uganda, remember? And while we�re on the subject of dwelling � for how long exactly would you like us to dwell on the �beating of the drums against trees� until you are satisfied that we are sufficiently guilt-ridden, apologetic and submissive?

Lastly, I would like to reinforce AKMF�s suggestion to you in his post from 26 September 2006 at 1:27pm

Hanan:
I say, you have a home run here. You did not offend anybody so far as I can see. Your responses are right on the money.

What I see is Suleyman threw a curve ball in with Bob Marley's /Rasta tangent and clouded the issue/thread. Being a senior member I would expected better.
His philosophizing about Bob Marley here is misplaced that was irresponsible at best and self serving at worst looking at the nature of the thread. The discussion went from  Pope about Muhammad to Marley, then to Ugandan guilt trip. Come on guys, wake up 

Hanan, I think the guilty party here the one who has language comprehension issues which have been pointed out in so many scholarly ways by Duende with charm & wit but to no avail. After all this is an American site and lack of proper traits would be an impediment to optimum communication over the net. There will always be problems no matter who is involved.

I would say Suleyman needs to revisit his post and appologise to you for his muddying up the water/coffee or whatever.
Hanan: Are you in legal field? if not try it
Keep up the good work.
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 9:15pm

Edited by Hanan
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Hanan,sorry but in which colour you are in?...thx...

My answers to the "ugandan chic" are in red. The green inserts are previous posts.

Then who is in black?,do you have to be so much complex?..thx...

Also please do not call names on Africa and on it's people,we are not talkin about  rappers in NY,Africa Hanan,Africa.....

Edited by Suleyman
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:08pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:14pm

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic