IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope needs Dope Test  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope needs Dope Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abisafyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pope needs Dope Test
    Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:40am
Pope needs Dope Test
Pope is considered very responsible person more-so when he is opening mouth in re other religions. Muslim is the only nation who believe in all the Prophets PBUT, including the Moses PBUH & Isa Ibn Maryam viz Messiah Jesus PBUH endorsed by Allah Almighty, as part and parcel of their faith. Nevertheless a few month before profaning by a Jew publisher and now by Pope, Benedict XVI recently blasphemous & sacrilegious remarks against Islam & Prophet Mohammad PBUH are highly mournful & regretful. This much dissenting remarks by a person of this stature provide nothing but food for antipathy, which is not a valid trend. I think that no pope has done so before. I doubt some sickness might have overwhelmed the present one - hence the present pope needs a dope-test.
If there is any illumination in this planet & universe it is due to Islam & Prophet Mohammad PBUH the Pope must not overlook!!!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:41am
Atleast he told us his true feelings instead of hiding behind the curtain of peace and harmony like the former popes.
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:01am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Atleast he told us his true feelings instead of hiding behind the curtain of peace and harmony like the former popes.

I dont think tiz appropriate for the theology proffessor to show his true feelings at the price of abuse of islam.I kindly ask u to take that back...bcoz truth is HE ABUSED ISLAM!He said himself that prophet MUhammad SAW brought evil in that he preached a religion with terrorism.

Il just assume u didnt se the news neither did u read the newspapers nor did u read/listen to his speech that u have to defend the proffessor.

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 4:01am
UmmAmara, if you hang around, you'll soon pick up the 'tone' of
other poster's words.

Akmf was being sarcastic, it is true, the Pope has shown what he
really thinks by his speech which he wrote himself (unlike many
other people in positions of power and influence.) So Akmf is saying
that the pope clumsily revealed his own thoughts on Islam even
though he was quoting from a book by a well known and respected
German theologian. This pope is an intelectual with little feeling for
politics, unlike his predecesor who was a master at politics.

Akmf is not defending the professor of theology whom the pope
quoted, he is saying that at least this pope doesn't pretend to hold
Islam in the same respect as he does Judaism.

This pope has shown loud and clear the total lack of any connection
to modern society held by the Catholic Church, as it dresses up in
fine silks and ermine gowns, decorating its property with
masterpieces from the Renaissance and gold and jewels, and
preaching humility and abstinence while buying more property and
security for its fine arts.
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:13pm

Duende,how come ur speaking for the pope here?!No hard feelings but did u write the speech together?Now he has met with muslim leaders from diff parts of the world and has promised solidarity and working together and says he respects islam...hasent he just conttradicted what u are trying to have me understand up here?

So its ok for any leader to say what he feels without thinking consequences?Esp one who holds such post?U see how many people attend his speeches...hundreds of thousands shown on tv everyday...so if he were to talk like that to such a vast number of people will we have peace really?He will certainly influence many people...thats why he was on the wrong.Should all islamic leaders start cursing christian churches in the mosques just coz they feel hatred for them?Do that and see what outcome will be there...if people will really live in peace since there will be alot of influence there.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:27pm
UmmAmara I think THIS one is for you
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:38pm

Its ok ur the class clown of islamicity class forum...u dont really get on my nerves that much.So much that it cracked me up that u had to post that for me.

If i came upto 2people and said F#$% U! What do u expect the outcome?That they say good..atleast he told us what he felt...

Pls weigh ur contributions dear

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 8:06am
UmmAmara, I've been away for a few days, so sorry I didn't respond
earlier.

I think you are misreading both my posts and ak-m-f

What made you feel I was apologising for the pope, in my post here?

I think there is a problem with your understanding of English, no
hard feelings, but you have WILLFULLY misunderstood, it seems.

I don't have the time nor patience to decipher plain English for you,
so just read with care, please, and without preconceptions. From
what I can understand of your posts, and the feeling I get, I am sure
we are actually in agreement over most things.

Except the part about ak-m-f being the forum joker: he is infact one
of the sanest and most enlightened of our contributors. If you prefer
to read his words as jokes, then you are bound to have problems
with him
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic