IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHINA-The Killing Empire  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHINA-The Killing Empire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHINA-The Killing Empire
    Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:14pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Brothers and Sisters in the board,

I want to share you a problem i have been suffering from an long time which you also hear about it from the news;but in last months it really becomes killing...

I am talking about the economy of China;it really effects my country and it's firms...last week, i have opened an file including some import drafts from China;when i have realized at an first look that the prices were scary.Men Padding Jacket's per price was 7 dollars...it is scary;we produce it to 60 dollars and coming from >China to 7 dollars/per price...how we can resist to that war...in last two weeks;my two clients gave off working,they were working in textile sector...the reason was same...China...

The container shippers increased the prices by the cause of the high demand coming from China...they were carrying one container from Turkey to other countries to 1800,-EUR and now they say that we want 2100;-EUR to per container;they say:"we are serving to China"...so sad...i don't know the end of this story...i wish Allah will protect us from loosing our jobs...

Of course;everybody is not loosing in that game...

Hanjin Washington;congratulations...3100 containers per tour and x2100,-EUR=6.510.000,-EUR to per tour...good money...

Edited by Suleyman
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:35pm

Walaikum assalam,

It is globalization, akhi. The west exploits the poorest laborers, paying them starvation wages, so they can gain more profit. In the United States, firms such as Walmart search out even the cheapest labor within China to be able to pay the lowest possible wages. Their goal is to economically enslave all countries by making it impossible for the majority to make living wages.

The only means of combatting them is to refuse to buy any consumer goods. Indeed, while a single person goes hungry on the earth, no effort should be put into the production of non-essential goods.

If humanity stuck to seeking the essentials, food and shelter, there would be plenty for all. But the west is trying to convince all peoples that they must have useless consumer goods while their brothers and sisters are starving.

Allah Hafiz

Yusuf
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:19am

As Salaam Alaikum,

I agreed with you akhi Yusuf.

M.K Gandhi said "Earth has enough to satisfy man's needs but not his greed". But look who is consuming most of the resources now? If you look at the statistics its the Westerners who are consuming the resources outrageously disproportionately.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic