IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Abuzuhri Shin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abuzuhri Shin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abuzuhri Shin
    Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:22am

Greeting of peace

to all my readers,

Just joined this forum, insya allah will try to contribute on my area of interest in subject of comparative studies, sufism, chinese philosophy, new age thinkers,rumi, attar, zen, islam in china and poem/short stories. Like to expound on tao te ching, i ching, confucius and chuan tzu thru islamic light and sufic wisdom. My adage: Embrace the tiger and return to the mountain. Can write and speak in malay as well. mandarin i tian tian. arabic mutawasit. Graduate of applied economics from university of malaya and Islam embraced me in 1400 hijriah. All praise and thanks to Allah. wassalam cai jian.

abuzuhri shin
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:06am

Welcome Abuzuhri,

I look forward to your posts.  Your first two were rather impressive. 

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:40am

Welcome brother,Maash'Allah you look very spiritual and i liked your first two posts tho i have reported you in your first day with saying this brother is so sweet that must be welcomed more than words:)...Jazak Allah Khair...

Edited by Suleyman
Invisible View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Invisible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:23pm

Salaams All

I am from South Africa currently residing in South Korea, this is my second week in Korea and i have found this website to be very helpful to me with regard to obtaining information for ramadhan and im hoping to make new friends using this website.

abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:08pm

Dear readers,

Please find two of my recent posts about A Sufi Tea Story and Abu Zhu Li Xin Commentary, wrongly  put at the Woman Group Forum.

Happy reading and share your thoughts.

salam, cai jian.

abuzuhri shin
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:15am
Originally posted by abuzuhri abuzuhri wrote:

Greeting of peace

to all my readers,

Just joined this forum, insya allah will try to contribute on my area of interest in subject of comparative studies, sufism, chinese philosophy, new age thinkers,rumi, attar, zen, islam in china and poem/short stories. Like to expound on tao te ching, i ching, confucius and chuan tzu thru islamic light and sufic wisdom. My adage: Embrace the tiger and return to the mountain. Can write and speak in malay as well. mandarin i tian tian. arabic mutawasit. Graduate of applied economics from university of malaya and Islam embraced me in 1400 hijriah. All praise and thanks to Allah. wassalam cai jian.

Assalamu Alaikum abuzuhri,

Welcome to the forum. You said that you came to fold of Islam in 1400 hijrah. Masha Allah. How do you see the growth of Islam in China under present circumstances? Could you also please post something on Confucius from your stand point?

You may post response to my queries in General Discussion as this section is only for introduction.

Jazak Allah Khair. And hope that you would enjoy your stay here.

Peace

Edited by peacemaker
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:04am
Dear Peacemaker,
Thanks for your great interest. Please see my two other posts on The Sage/Rasul in Chinese and Islamic View and The Seeker at the Forum/Discussion Islam for Non-Muslims. It is great weapon of da'wa if we love and learn more about the noble fitrah of chinese ancient sages and its people. peace and Cai jian.

abu zuhri shin
malaysia
abuzuhri shin
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:16am

wow abuzuhri, i'm excited you'll be joining us and sharing your knowledge!

welcome! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic