IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is really our enemy ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is really our enemy ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:46am
I live in America. I am a revert to Islam. It amaze's me,that the very same people who believe..no,correction,who KNOW that Bush is a liar,as is all of his administration,bought the "official" version of events leading up to and on the day of Sept.11,2001,hook,line and sinker.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:23pm

I live in America. I am a revert to Islam. It amaze's me, that the very same people who believe..no, correction, who KNOW that Bush is a liar, as is all of his administration, bought the "official" version of events leading up to and on the day of Sept.11, 2001, hook, line and sinker.

It shouldn't amaze you at all. You have the powers not just to see, but also to feel things, by rising above all other considerations.

How many of us can afford that when we grow pledging our body, mind and soul just for a flag?

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:26pm
Since it's inception,the United States has been at war with Someone. War is big business. War is very profitable. Except for those who die in it of course. The one's who profit never are at risk of suffering or dying for the wars they start. Islam and Muslim's are the "New Communists". Someone to lay all the blame on..while the REAL agenda of the men behind the curtain goes unnoticed(mispell,sorry)by the masses.,and they can go about their evil business unfettered. People who have had no interactions with either Muslim's or learning what Islam is really all about,eagerly lap up the lie's told to them without question. There are thousands(most likely more)of people who have questioned what Islam really is,and once they do,they do one of two things. They understand and start thinking deeper. Or,they understand,start thinking deeper,and revert to Islam.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:57am

Since it's inception,the United States has been at war with Someone. War is big business.

Cap It All itis (the greatest religion ever crafted by man and sold to us as some gift Jesus Christ left for us) can not survive without wars. In fact, it feeds on wars and human blood, in any and all other ways.

What a great set up! We can't paste the "society" label on it. A street hoodlum's girlfriend can spend, in a weekend New York shopping what a mother or a school teacher can't even dream about making in their entire lifetime?

Just because he kicks some inflated leather ball well.

suleimanXXVII View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suleimanXXVII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:34pm
Exactly. jews arent our enemies. christians arent ect. i dont think allah is looking at the muslims who kill jews and christians and hate america with a smiling face. they are a disgrace to islam and us muslims shouldnt put up with it. we need to let the world know we are peacefull and have no hatred toward anyone, except for the muslims who call themselves muslims but kill there own brothers and sisters
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:18pm

Sophie well said ...

As for suleiman .. No one is our enemy but Satan and the people who fight the word of God .. and trying to kill muslims as much as they can .

As for peace ... I think enough slogans while your and mine people are killed In iraq .. afghanistan and chechen etc....

Those peaceful slogans I dont buy them anymore ... Eye per Eye

I actually motive any muslims to defend their selves from the Americans western transgression against them .

Please note that No muslim kill his bro or sis .. the last bomb in Iraq was set up by americans using 2 disable woman ..

and let me refresh everyone memory .. that 2 british soldier been caught disguising in arab uniform carrying bombs to kill iraqi soldiers

So they trained them to kill them .. disguising in arab uniform so they can deceive people like you and make them believe that muslims are killing other muslims .. and we are violent savage people who cant control themselves

WHICH IS NOT TRUE ....

I wonder where s the European union and United Nation in all this crimes done by the US and British against the iraqi civilians

When they accused Saddam for having Mass destruction weapons .. they sent inspectors to Iraq .... and there was no mass destruction weapons .. though the americans did plan to attack anyway .

Now who will send inspectors to investigate on Americans british crimes against Iraqi and Afghanistan woman and men ?????

Where s this Obama or Hillary .. only spreading fake slogans but the shadow government will never give up the oil in Iraq ...

May God send them more and more nature disasters and He will Inshallah .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 11:56pm

Who are fighting the muslims? Are they christians? Ask any american or European,  the states are secular and standard of ethics is aganist all religion. Free world, means free from all religious limitations!! Establishing that free world is the dream of these leaders, by freeing muslims from the shackles of Islam as they have done for the christians.

They ae christian names with no christian values, they want to see the same with muslims, unfortunately some muslims are falling into it, as I can see that some are criticising muslims in this thread for fighting the western forces. I wish they would have lost some of their family members, land, rights and a chance to live in the hand of their masters. It is easy to criticise the oppressed for violence, sitting in USA. A muslim is not only facing East or West (saying prayer)........... (2:177)

An element against all the God's religions, have to be the representatives of Iblish, there is no other entity to represent. We all probably know who they are. Don't we?

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 1:22pm

Exactly. jews arent our enemies. christians arent ect. i dont think allah is looking at the muslims who kill jews and christians and hate america with a smiling face. they are a disgrace to islam and us muslims shouldnt put up with it. we need to let the world know we are peacefull and have no hatred toward anyone, except for the muslims who call themselves muslims but kill there own brothers and sisters

I would be most obliged if you could translate that for us.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic