IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Antichrist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Antichrist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:33pm
Israfil

Thanks for the hypotheticals. However, I just don't know enough about the Islamic texts on the matter to make an informed discussion.

I do know something about the Gnostics and the Gospel Of Judas. Specifically, it was written long after Judas died, and was never accepted by the christian church. The Councel of Nicea in the fourth century CE sorted through dozens of texts - gospels and otherwise, and selected those now in the new testament. That is really the beginning of organized and standardized Christianity.

Didn't Mohammed ride to heaven on a horse?
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:45pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

EjDavid ever thought that prior to crucifixion in a secret place (or open)
Jesus was raised to Allah? It is said that a likeness was in place to make it
look like Jesus. Also, I'm not sure if I read it right but Muhammad was not
raised to God like Jesus. He died.

so what is the problem if prophet mohamed passed away and jesus was raised

GOd do whatever HE wants

Beside was prophet mohamed the only prophets who died ?

or all prophets from Ivrahim to mohamed died ? and jesus will die too one day ... that is what i have heard and ( god knows better )

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Sherry - You wrote: "beside what is exact your point?"

Your reputation will improve with more vigorous self analysis of your own evidence - before presenting it to others. Your third citation was perfect.

Another thing. IMHO, I would have only presented 156 and 157. The others, though interesting, do not concern the matter of crucifixion, which is the topic of interest. As a result, they serve as a small diversion from the central discussion.

well I wanted you to read the whole pragraph and I highlight on the verses that mention crusified

Take it easy man

Regards

Best Wishes,
ejdavid

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:48pm
Sherry,

Please don't be offended by my 'criticizm'. I worked several decades for the United States General Accountability Office, and it was one of my jobs to analyze our own reports.

The authors would actually take a ruler and mark off individual sentences, or sometime larger blocks of texts in a draft report. These would have citations supporting their veracity hand written on the left hand side. I would then review the evidence cited and determine if it was good enough evidence before presenting the report to the public.

Very tedious, and often times contentious, but important work. My first report like this was one on whether the US should convert to the metric system. The Controler General asked us to do the report because, I think, he believed it was a good idea to convert, though he was scrupulous and never said so.

We quickly determined it probably was not such a good idea to mandate any sort of conversion, and that is what was eventually reported. Just not enough evidence to suport the value of actually doing it, and plenty of negative evidence as well.
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:48pm

Israfil

Thanks for the hypotheticals. However, I just don't know enough about the Islamic texts on the matter to make an informed discussion.

I do know something about the Gnostics and the Gospel Of Judas. Specifically, it was written long after Judas died, and was never accepted by the christian church. The Councel of Nicea in the fourth century CE sorted through dozens of texts - gospels and otherwise, and selected those now in the new testament. That is really the beginning of organized and standardized Christianity.

Didn't Mohammed ride to heaven on a horse?

Prophet mohamed ride to heaven with something which we dont know what was exaclty

But even if it was a horse

WOuldnt you think that god is able to make horses fly ?

or you underestimate the power of god who created everything on earth ?

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 6:10pm
Shery - You wrote: "WOuldnt you think that god is able to make horses fly ?"

Well, that is exactly what I wrote, isn't it? "Didn't Mohammed fly to heaven on a horse?" Isn't that exactly what I wrote? How do you come to the conclusion, from reading that statement, it means I underestimate the power of God to provide for a horse to fly?

Perhaps you were just being suspicious and thought I was making fun. But I don't see how, since I was making a direct simple question to Israfil about it. And, in fact, we still have not established the citation of whether or not I am mistaken in this understanding.
It sort of makes my head spin....

I do remember someplace he talks about seeing people down in hell, and most of them were women. Maybe thats included on his trip to heaven, as sort of a preview of after death? Then he came back and told the story?

But pay no more heed to me. It is late and I am grumpy. Better spirits in the morning. I will keep an open eye for flying horses.....

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 6:13pm

Sherry,

Please don't be offended by my 'criticizm'. I worked several decades for the United States General Accountability Office, and it was one of my jobs to analyze our own reports.

The authors would actually take a ruler and mark off individual sentences, or sometime larger blocks of texts in a draft report. These would have citations supporting their veracity hand written on the left hand side. I would then review the evidence cited and determine if it was good enough evidence before presenting the report to the public.

Very tedious, and often times contentious, but important work. My first report like this was one on whether the US should convert to the metric system. The Controler General asked us to do the report because, I think, he believed it was a good idea to convert, though he was scrupulous and never said so.

We quickly determined it probably was not such a good idea to mandate any sort of conversion, and that is what was eventually reported. Just not enough evidence to suport the value of actually doing it, and plenty of negative evidence as well.

Trust me I wont get offended I faces worse than your critisize 10times

TO be quiet honest with you , your english is hard for me sometimes to understand it

and IF you are here looking for the truth behind islam and you think to convert so you need to get along with people who are qualified to introduce islam in the right way

I m not qualified and many many here are not too

You need to communicate with some1 who is able to define everything

which I m not that educated in islam and also my english is poor

so I wouldnt be able to deliver the right idea or explanation which I might misslead you

Also I think you maybe living in USA ?

and you maybe have heard about JAmes Schall

and You maybe also right that evidence is a very good thing to conveince people

My personal theory of the antichrist maybe dont have lots of evidence

but my heart told me that the antichrist or his servant exist all over the world

and probably james schall is one of them ot the antichrist himself

about Judas theory I think I m quiet sure of it

after reading many theories I got with the conclusion that if the mission antichrist mission to misslead people on whom is the real god

then I think the most largest religion which is christianity are praying to the person who been crusified

and according to islam jesus was never crusified

So who been crusified ? and how come they couldnt find his body after 3 days from his death ?

Has no explanation but the person who been crusified was the antichrist

and this is the price that the antichrist paid for betraying jesus

he been torture and he lost his eyes

that is why prophet mohamed gives us a hint that OUR GOD CANT BE ONE EYES PERSON

And as long that most of the christian now even believe that judas was a victim and he has his own book that been found in ( egypt ) nag hammadi

then Judas was the antichrist and he escaped with mary magedeline and he got children and son on

Cuz a prophet wouldnt never run away with a ( whore ) but antichrist would wants a sinner to get from her his race

the satanic race

I m sorry for christian is that sound very offensive

But we dont believe that jesus was crusified so

Who you are praying for ? the man on the cross ? who is he ?

and if you also compare islam, christianity and judaism

you would find that judaism and islam more similar to eachother than christianity

islam and judaism both have kosher food , circumsize man , you dont eat pigs ... etc,,,

but christianity almost allowed every single forbidden thing in all other religion sent by god

Also if we relate that to the number of the beast according to christian books 666

IN 1969 in NY the gays pride parade was started in NY to be spreaded on the whole world ....

You can see that churches allow to gay to get married in the name of freedom

SO you allow a forbidden action to happen in the house of god

feel free to write me back ...

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 6:22pm

Shery - You wrote: "WOuldnt you think that god is able to make horses fly ?"

Well, that is exactly what I wrote, isn't it? "Didn't Mohammed fly to heaven on a horse?" Isn't that exactly what I wrote? How do you come to the conclusion, from reading that statement, it means I underestimate the power of God to provide for a horse to fly?

Perhaps you were just being suspicious and thought I was making fun. But I don't see how, since I was making a direct simple question to Israfil about it. And, in fact, we still have not established the citation of whether or not I am mistaken in this understanding.
It sort of makes my head spin....

I do remember someplace he talks about seeing people down in hell, and most of them were women. Maybe thats included on his trip to heaven, as sort of a preview of after death? Then he came back and told the story?

But pay no more heed to me. It is late and I am grumpy. Better spirits in the morning. I will keep an open eye for flying horses.....

if the man did invent a plane to fly

you really dont think that god could make a horse fly ?

and yes you are talking about Isra and miraj

and again you shall ask some1 who is very well educated in this matter

and about those woman that prophet mohamed saw ...

Oh yes I think that could be very very true

Look around you how many naked woman who strip all over the world

In one song you see 1 man and 30 woman naked dancing behind him

So why not .. I think also that is because that woman are more than men ,,, I mean that there s much woman than men ...

So maybe that make sence ,,

In egypt for every man he can have 5 woman because numbers of woman is too much more than the number of men in egypt

that is why many woman dont get marry ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic